Anyone else down to play a game of "What a million dollars buys you in Canada VS America"?

Anyone else down to play a game of "What a million dollars buys you in Canada VS America"?
remax.ca/on/toronto-real-estate/na-2744-victoria-park-ave-na-crea_id16748890-lst/
zillow.com/homedetails/2149-W-Preston-St-Eagle-ID-83616/79661165_zpid/

Other urls found in this thread:

realtor.ca/Residential/index.aspx
zillow.com/homes/for_sale/AK/pmf,pf_pt/2101004681_zpid/3_rid/any_days/priced_sort/3_zm/11_p/?3col=true
remax.com.ar/Detached-For-Sale-Tigre-Country-B-Cerrado-Tigre_420091133-11
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thats because a million canadian dollars is like 10k in USD you fucking moron.

mods please ban

pretty close

That top house would cost about $45,000 here in Michigan. Not the nigger areas however.

>remax
here, use the canadian equivalent of zillow
realtor.ca/Residential/index.aspx

have fun with your cherrypicking adventure

With a million you can buy a few of those canadian houses here.

Comparing Toronto to middle-of-fucking-nowhere Idaho, nice job

for a million dollars you could build a 4000sq ft house built with ICF, with geothermal and solar.

>Not living in da 6

Can anyone explain why Canada's property prices are sky high?

Wynne needs to go if she is elected again I will protest.
Enough is Enough!

haha i was scrolling and thought that was the pride flag

Depends entirely on the region. Vancouver and Toronto are not representative of the entire country.

I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED

>See! That house is like 800k in USD >Nothing to see here

Housing bubble courtesy of commie government tax dodging chinks who like to buy up Canadian real estate pretending like It won bankrupt them after the bubble bursts

KEK

It is actually 775193.80.

In comparison, you can fly up to Alaska and buy "Breast Island" for $750k, island, house, and all:

zillow.com/homes/for_sale/AK/pmf,pf_pt/2101004681_zpid/3_rid/any_days/priced_sort/3_zm/11_p/?3col=true

So similar situation to Australia?

>Chinks buying up already overvalued property
>Government incentives for baby boomers to have multiple investment homes
>Lack of investment in infrastructure resulting in everyone cramming into capital cities, especially Melbourne and Sydney

Allright meme over guys.
Horrible seeing you fucks

and who wouldn't want to own breast island, amirite?

Pretty much.

I'd much rather live in middle-of-nowhere Idaho. I don't know what you're on.

t. Chinese home buyer

How many aunt jemimas is that

>tfw you will never live on magical breast island for 750k and bounce around on big jiggly boobies all day
suks mane

OP is definitely cherry picking, but it's not really a secret that the Chinese are buying all your real-estate they can get their hands on.

So? Toronto is the largest city in Canada, the housing prices will always be massive in comparison to rural communities. People don't live in Toronto for the scenery or the people, they live in Toronto because it's the only place in Canada where people can work.

Rural and urban real estate aren't comparable.

319, 488 aunt jeimima's at $3.13 US.

That is a bad example, that pos is listed way above market value because of the mixed zoning that lets you operate a business from it. Even then I don't think some one will pay a mil for that.

A fair price for a house like that in toronto is like around 600 to 650k.

We haven't reached vancouver or sanfrancisco levels of retard yet, there's too much space available here and jobs pay too low for that to work.

>Can anyone explain why Canada's property prices are sky high?

corrupt chinese communist party officials fleeing to north america buying up as much land as they can in order to re-establish the ancestortial manors that they lost when mao took power in the 1950s. Just wait, in 100 years chinks will fully own canada, and little canadian kids will be taught by re-written history books how canada has always been HAN land or some bullshit.

>So similar situation to Australia?

exact same situation. Chinese communist party members are abondoning china because they know that it's
1. polluted beyond redemption and
2. eventually people are going to rise up and murder every single one of them because of how tyrannical and oppressive the community party has been for the past 70 years.

Same as for you guys

Chinks

House prices in Canada are insane. This helps nobody but the seller and the top agents. A ton of my real estate agent friends quit because their clients can't afford to buy anything anymore. I'm going to resign and go back to school in September too. The situation is absolutely fucked up and nobody knows how the hell to fix it. The government banned "shadow flipping" but thats the tip of the iceberg. Indian developers buy everything to build McMansion. Chinese are buying everything. There's real estate agents that sell ONLY to the Chinese foreign investors. Just recently a Chinese "student" bought a $30M home. A crackshack sold for $2M. Houses in fucking LANGLEY, a shithole are at almost $500k. I PRAY this is a bubble that will pop. It's better than prices climbing to infinity, which is essentially what has been happening for the past while.

remax.com.ar/Detached-For-Sale-Tigre-Country-B-Cerrado-Tigre_420091133-11
>Argentina
>$1 million USD

Pretty nice, I wish I had a million.