The s/fur ride never ends

The s/fur ride never ends

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-28/wells-fargo-does-it-again-this-time-with-unwanted-car-policies
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seems to have gotten quiet...

brick beacon toilet wheels shave excavation winder

I'm happy it's finally quiet, that alien shit was retarded.

Sorry, was smoking.

>solo female
>straight

Who cares

Fuck you, nigger.

>Anonymous
>Same shitposter that wants LFur

You're okay, but fuck off.

No u

It's Friday pm - doing whatever you want is encouraged

You definitely had a better chance complaining about lesbians, though that was still solidly retarded

No ill towards you, Dash.

ugh 'real life' calls...

later s/fur

is muscle why ever behave too sometimes mean, memory painted a rude

Yiffin' finally

Bye

Can be so if you do

before time latest ever some, receive visitation!

Night!

The first time I welcome this

Yee.

K

See ya, Sunny.

Evening Winter - how's things?

Heya, Winter!

K

Decent. You?

Hey

How's it going?

Pretty good actually - weekend, then a short week because holidays

Slow, but bearable. You?

Sunshine dash filenames are cancer why do you guys like them???

Yo dudes, haven't been on a fur thread in a couple days, but I'm here now

Decent. Any plans for the weekend?

Were you starting to sink into furry withdrawal?

None yet. You?

pretty much yeah, that and i've been busy with talking to friends.

Try to get back into my bank account online because my bank is retarded, and perhaps buy a bass.

Neat. Do you know how to play, or just want to learn?

How did you get locked out of it?

We aren't your friends?

nah you guys are cool

Kinda. I have a Fender Precision Bass that is currently in disrepair, but I'm left handed, and it's righty. I've tried playing it upside down, but it doesn't work right. I need a lefty bass, and I want a specific one: a 5 string in black cherry sunburst. Of course, Schecter has one just like my 7 string Omen guitar by them, and it's gorgeous.

Yep. It said I need to make a new password, which I did, but it doesn't work. Tried 3 times now.

Schecter Stiletto 5 string bass in black cherry sunburst.

Stiletto Extreme 5 specifically.

probably did something dumb, like maybe they have some insane requirements (like "must contain 7 special characters, a mixture of upper and lower case, no instances of the same character twice or more in a row, must not contain the letter 'c', must not contain the number 9. Must not contain %, $ or .") but silently failed

or not, i just hate software and stupid stupid stupid password related bullshit so much

Does anyone have any super cute ones?

I made sure it was only letters and numbers in a random password generator. These scumfucks known as Wells Fargo did some extremely shady shit recently that fucked over their employees and customers. Now they're closing my local branch because they're the biggest kikes in the world, and don't want to pay employees and pay to have it open.

Yes. Prefer clean or lewd?

Oh. Would you look at that. Just 2 hours ago.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-28/wells-fargo-does-it-again-this-time-with-unwanted-car-policies

These guys are amazing - the balls it takes to so casually rip off your clients

ᛁ ᛟᛜᚲᛖ ᛏᛟᛟᚲ ᚨ ᛞᛟᚷᛋ ᚲᚾᛟᛏ ᛁᚾ ᛗᛃ ᚨᛋᛋᚺᛟᛚᛖ᛬

can you move banks?

ᛁᛏ ᚱᛁᛈᛈᛖᛞ ᛗᛖ ᛏᛟ ᛋᚺᚱᛖᛞᛋ ᛁᚾᛏᛖᚱᚾᚨᛚᛚᛃ᛬ᛚᛖᚠᛏ ᛗᛖ ᚺᚢᚱᛏᛜ ᚠᛟᚱ ᚠᛟᚢᚱ ᛗᛟᚾᚦᛋ᛬

It's unfathomable. It's like they're all psychopaths that literally only care about money.

Lucy's one pissed Terminator Devil bitch about hunt some bankers.

I'm sure as hell going to try.

Kek.
I work in the IT of the biggest Italian bank and things are all shit and are constantly breaking all the time.
Specifically, right now I'm working for their motor vehicle insurance branch.
People open complaints that go unanswered for weeks, sometimes they end up without insurance for days, because we're 4 guys keeping together a system that generates hundreds of broken contracts every single day and we can't keep up with it.

And yet, the biggest bank.

My family was with Wachovia before these greedy cunts took them over, I might add.

That's outrageous. What the fuck is wrong with these people? Their lust for money knows no bounds. They will fuck over literally ever just to make another penny.

Everyone.

Nice - it's surprising just how bad the IT is in some notionally important and professional places.

Welp - super early, but I'm wiped so bedtime - have a good weekend all

I'll say. I enforce the highest standards in my team only to have some manager say "just do a workaround and be done with it". Drives me mad!