ITT we post our best sexual achievement

ITT we post our best sexual achievement

I managed to fuck three sisters over the course of the last few years without any of them knowing I was fucking any of the other.

Kissing a girl

Good work. I'm jealous of your accomplishment.

I fucked my exes Mom after me and my ex split up

I was the dude in a mfff fourway, not as fun as a three-way actually. I also was in a poly relationship with two of the chicks

betting they're all land whales

i fucked ops asshole bareback and came on his hairy chest

8/10 former cheerleader. Fucked her in the ass, her first time, while her 4/10 friend took a video of the whole thing.

I anal fucked one slut, left her house, picked up another girl and proceeded to pound her vag at my buddies house

that's very cool. the only thing that would be cooler is if they all knew and still fucked you.

4some. Wife and 2 of her frands.

When I was 18 I had an 8/10 girlfriend. First guy she'd fucked that lasted longer than 2 minutes. She broke my heart and sent my life into the shit spiral it is now but she was hot as shit and was fucking amazing in bed.

I've had a threesome multiple times with my gf and another girl. Had a drunken foursome once with my gf and her sister with her bf. I have crazy kinky rp sex when I want. She'll even wear cosplay cause she's nerdy too.
Although everyone in here could just be lying so what's the point

Actually pretty gross. Did you shower in between?

well ya know what, stop being a bitch about it. Today is your day Sup Forumsro. Pick yourself up and get your shit together.

Showered before I left the first chicks house, what am I, an animal?

fucked three 9/10 bitches in a four hour period.

props nigger. hopefully you deposited shit in the 2nd whore's filthy pussy

I'm still trying to make this happen! Good job.

Drunken threesome with my gf and her best friend (female). So far nothing more has happened, but as far as we're concerned, none of us would mind if it were to happen again.

So after you had sex with them all what did you do with the remaining 3 and a half hours?

The younger 2 would be weirded out by it and the oldest would probably actually kill me.

I've been friends with the oldest for ages but hadn't seen her as a sexual opportunity for a while. It kind of started at a new years in 2010 where I brought lots of alcohol and the oldest and middle were there. Shorlty after that party the middle wanted me to buy alcohol, I said no cause she was under 18 (UK fag btw) and I'll get in shit, she said I didn't mind at new years, I said there was something in it for me there.

The conversation basically went on until she said she'd suck me off. Was pretty skeptical at first but we kept talking about it and then I met up with her in the park. Went to secluded area, just talked for a bit then eventually she was pretty much, lets do this and sucked me off there and then I got her alcohol.

This went on for a while and we eventually just started fucking.

Older sister I fucked a few years ago while high, she came round once and we just got super high, were cuddling then rubbing then fucking but it only went on for a few months (was still fucking middle sister during this period)

Youngest only came of age recently and was the most difficult. I just talked to her lots and then went on a night out and actually bumped into her. Got drunk then went back to mine and fucked.

Currently still fucking the youngest and middle when she comes back from uni (middle now has a boyfriend as well but she's a slut)

I was meant to reply to you

Good man. Ass to pussy is nasty and I would imagine dangerous

My ex split with me
I slept with her niece.
then slept with niece's mum.
Now 4 years later ex wants me back... TFW that'd be an awkward family dinner.

Threesome with a 9.5/10 and a 10/10. Theyre sisters

Bonus: their brother confessed he likes me. Almost 4some but i dont swing that way

Do it. Then at Thanksgiving dinner table ask niece and her mum if they liked the stuffing you gave them. (After handing them the stuffing)

If dubs he must do this.
Rolling

Further than I've ever gotten.

I once fucked a girl her best friend then her sister all in the same week and they did know and didnt get mad. Jealousy is a wonderful thing. Will green text if any interest

Had anonline gfwestill talk but have no feelings for eachtoher. We acted morel ike friendsthan like partners tbh. Triedsexting once,it was too awkward. And that is the closestthing I hadto a sexual expirience.

Once fuck a girl in her house, later on her friend came, then after some chat, fuck the two girls in threesome

We don't celebrate thanksgiving here in the UK !

Idk if its the best but I finger fucked my ex so hard that when she came she couldn't move her legs and she told me that hasn't happened before
I just think its cool

family members don't count

I had a threesome where one girl sucked my dick and one girl sucked my asshole

had a virtual threesome with two of my online girlfriends. it was so hot.

Good job user
Can greentext if you wish

>had sex with gf and sister at the same time
>had an active fwb my gf and I shared until she got a stable relationship recently
>Got a brother and sister to make out naked in a hot tub in front of 5+ other naked friends. Gf made out with the sister afterwards (and at my suggestion)
>still semi-actively see the gf's sister nude. Had a photo shoot with her at the beginning of the year

Doubt anyone will believe me given where I'm posting.

Had a 2 hour love making session with a 3/10 55yo Persian woman, then after leaving her, met a 2/10 autistic teacher for a 45sec quickie. So basically banged a 5/10 girl

Did they DP her while she sucked your cock?

story?

Not a cuck brah

Fuck, thats impressive.

Ah, but you didn't specify the genders of her friends.

My best sexual achievement was being fucked by a uniformed cop in the back seat of his patrol car

My apologies. Three ladies and I.

Best I've done is fucking the older sister really hard and loud in HS while her younger (only a grade lower) was home for a few months The little sister used to complain about it. 6 months after breaking it off, end up dating and fucking the shit out of the younger sister for about a year. The first day we started dating younger sister let me know her sister had 'recommended' me when he younger had brought up she might have a crush on me. Only downside was older was 4/10 super kinky, younger was 8/10 but not kinky at all.

Feels good man. Their dad hated my fuckin guts though.

lets see it

poly must be based

Greentext that shit fam

How do you even keep up with that

Bump

bumpppp

nump agin

>basicall like girl A
>spend summer flirting with her
>she wants to play hard to get
>keep trying and making out
>ask her out finally
>friendzone.mp3
>the fuck?
>get angry and leave
>hanging out with her best friend, girl B
>girl B is a well known sloot
>figure forget girl A, shes just a bitch
>hey, girl B, wanna go fuck?
>yeah sure
>go do it
>girl A of course finds out

>Sup Forumseta
>sexual acheivements

>girl A gets really mad
>what the fuck user i thought we had something?
>you're the one who said no tho
>of course i like you user
>then why you say no
>kisses me
>we go fuck
>so we're a thing now right user?
>Haha no
Leave with her throwing shit at me and i start actually dating girl B's hot sister and we fuck that weekend

I fucked my best friends fiance in their bed while he slept on the couch, found in bed naked with her the next morning & convinced him we did nothing.

Fucked a girl in her bed bed while her bf was passed out beside us

Wait why did he sleep on the couch if he didn't know you were there? Share the whole story fam, cucking some beta is hot.

It was like 3 Christmas mornings at once! Also continued having a threesome with one of the friends and wife a few more times.

What? He knew i was there

>Someone's birthday
>go for drinks (Fuck loads of drinks)
>they invited me back cos best friend
>more drinks, music & chatting about shit
>he falls asleep
>shes laughing at my jokes, rubbing my leg
>i take out my cock & start wanking
>she starts fingering herself while watching me
>begs me to go upstairs, says he'll never wake up if hes that drunk
>go upstairs, fuck for hours
>fall asleep before going to spare room
>wake up to him freaking out cos we naked
>say we were talking all night, must have just fell asleep
>stay for more drinks
>leave when i realise im a grade A cunt

Being the only cock there you must have been worshiped during it. What was some of the best parts?

3some with two art student chicks, both ~10y younger than me.

Foursome if you count the johnnie black bottle.
Revelatory how the uglier one was like 10x better, pure fire.

>cos we naked
Wew lad. He must've known but too weak to speak up.

What was the fucking like? Was she begging for more and telling you how much better it was than her bfs?

how old were you at the time

you're a terrible "friend"

Had sex 14 times in a 36 hour period. Yes all with the same girl but that's how relationships go. Still was an awesome weekend visit

To be honest, the best part for me was getting finished off by three different mouths. I'd pay good money for that again.

check out this faggot.

Damn. Were they all gently licking your head for the cum or were some on balls/ass duty?

Pretty much this. I've never came harder in my life. Not even close.

I know.

I would have lost it and broke up with her there & then & never spoke to the dude again, but no, i sat and drank a crate of beer with him before i left.

>Fuck his gf into a sweaty mess
>Get treated to beer by him as you enjoy the post-fucking bliss in the morning
Sounds pretty alpha tbh. Did you ever dick her again?

fucking was good. shes a dirty whore & loved it.

she came after a while & said she hadnt came that hard in years

>diamonds
>beast mode activated

I fucked her like crazy after that and we made a shit load of noise. friend was hammered so he didnt wake up, or so he says.

His ex said she was always mad to fuck me too & she said he knew that she did. She told me one night she was drunk.

>get txt from friends ex
>user, what you doing for the night
> reply "You if you play your cards right"
> says she'll call up after she's finished her night out
>lulwat.jpg
>get phone call from slut
>"Be there in 5 mins"
>wait outside smoking a joint
>she walks up to me at my front door
>"Hi daddy", grabs my cock & hands me her underwear
>she fucking took them off on the way up to me
>she even bought beer for the both of us
>drink beer and talk about how she always wanted me even when she lived with him
>says the craziest shit while fucking
>"Please let me go", "I'm sorry daddy"

Safe to say we fucked at least 4 times before i let that slut out of my house

I know.

SadFace.jpg

Still think about it all when i drink with them. I bet it will happen again the next time i end up alone with her.

There's a reason im on Sup Forums, drunk as fuck at this hour, im a prick

Fucked my boss, i was 17 at the time she was like 39

to be fair we went 50/50 on the beer

I havent fucked her since but i know i could if i got the chance.

She didnt take much convincing the first time i fucked her. wanna hear the story? it's not exactly alpha

Yeah the story would be great

share story

My best achievements are either the year long sexual relationship I carried on with my manager at work (lots of shenanigans around the office, gave me a thing for exhibitionism, it was super dangerous) or the couple of times I've managed to make my fuck buddy have multiple orgasms from straight dicking. Feels good man.

I bet she never called him daddy. Your friend sounds like the safe, cuddly type tbh. Seems natural they gravitate towards one of his assertive friends.

>i had sex

is your fuck buddy sensitve as hell or is your dick thicc as fuck?

Fag

I'm not thiccc thick, but I'm not a needle dick either. Gotta be a sensitivity thing because the only times it's happened I went all out on the foreplay or we fucked very recently and she's cum a time or two already.

Forgot to mention both fuck buddy and manager are/were married at the time. The former is in an open relationship and fucks me because her husband is a terrible lay and the latter was cheating on me to get back at her also cheating husband. No regrets.

Gonna be honest. I pictured women from the get go. Maybe I'm not a fag lurking trap threads though

Must be an ego boost knowing you've made her shiver into multiple orgasms while the husband can't manage the one. What kind of stuff is she into in the bedroom?

>friend calls me up
>hey user, wanna call up for a few beers? Theres a few of the lads calling up.
>call up, meet and greet, talk shit, the usual
>get hammered
>friend gets wasted
>he gets people to leave individually cos he ants to go to bed
> asks me to stay cos he has a few extra beers
> stay for more beer, just the 3 of us now, me, him & herself
>he falls asleep on couch
>she sits beside me (I'm on the same couch as him, 3 seater before you ask)
>starts feeling my leg and sliding her hands up to my cock
>smiles at me while she takes my cock out and starts sucking it
>shes going really crazy now, slurping and moaning
>randomly stops
> asks me to help her put himself to bed
>carry him up
>"Will we go back down stairs user?"
>fuck for ages, pull out & cum all over her face
>fall sleep on couch, wake up to her suckingmy cock about 3 hrs later
>cum on her face, in her mouth & in her hair (I like humiliating her cos shes a cheating whore)
>she goes to bed naked still begging for more cock
>tell her to fuck off, i have to go home
>she txts me the next day to ask if ill keep it between us

Get married. Get immediately bored.

Find girl on CL. Talk through messages for years. Finally wake at 7am one day and get drunk. Go meet her for pure sex.

She's short. Thick. Kinky as fuck. I'm retardedly attracted. Don't even have to cum to be satisfied. But I do, constantly. Becomes THE thing to do. We like one another. We do at least once a week for a year.

I tie her up and fuck her up the ass painfully.

She sits on my face and makes me swallow her cum.

She eats my ass like it's Christmas.

Tortures my cock. Mouth and ass and loves every second of it.

I dominate her and make her beg to cum.

Etc etc etc...

It's greatest sex I've ever had and I gave it up to go back to my wife because at the end of the day my wife gives a shit. Never told her.

I'm an asshole. I do feel guilty. But I'm glad I actually got to feel satisfied for once.

she didnt, we had been txting shortly after they broke up whenever she got drunk.

she told me she liked it rough but he never got aggressive enough (She straight up wanted rape roleplay, nasty bitch)

I choked her while she begged me to let her go & said stop.

20 mins after i came she'd suck my cock while telling me stories of their relationship.

most fucked up girl ive fucked

Total freak. The freakiest girl I've ever messed with. Openly discusses her sexual abuse as a child and wants to try rape-play freak. Just wants to be dominated, into bondage and degradation, loves feeling used.

>spend 10's of minutes on foreplay
>get her close with oral and my finger several times
>lay her on her stomach, kiss all along her back which is one of the most sensitive spots on her body
>climb on top and start fucking her from behind
>only the second or third time we've tried this position, new for both of us, highly recommended
>feel her cumming on my dick, still not done, keep plowing
>she's starting to get loud
>OH GOD I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN
>keep plowing, so close, god she's massaging my cock
>cum, keep plowing as I do, maintain speed, GOTTA MAINTAIN SPEED BOYS
>hear her squeal OH GOD I'M STILL COMING
>she's so wet and tenses so hard my dick pops out of her
>roll off of her, watch her look like she's literally being tased moaning and muttering "still cumming, still cumming"
>goes on for several more seconds
>biggest shit eating grin on my face

God I still fap to that memory, get yourself a girl that can have multiple orgasms, it's the hottest fucking thing.

I was getting fucked on my back one time by my bf and my mouth was open and 99% of my cum went straight into my mouth by chance.
Trans girl fyi

fuck out of here