What the FUCK are they eating in the Netherlands?

What the FUCK are they eating in the Netherlands?

A lot of milk and milk based products
This is literally one of the reasons why we are so tall

I think it's just genetics desu. I never ate any dairy (lactose allergy) and I'm 6'4" (half dutch half italian)

healthcare

us americans wouldn't know much about it, it's a foreign food you don't see here

mfw i live 10 minutes from his house and went to the same elementary school

Why the fuck are Americans so obssessed with height? In my country nobody gives a fuck.

>inb4 manlet

they dont have much going for them

Well you probably come from a country of manlets

Yes but your ancestors did.

Why hasn't Calvin Harris been shot dead yet?

oy vey stop lying goyim and identify with us. unlock your jewish ancestry and come with us

its mostly this website that's obsessed with it idk when the trend started but its funny to watch people fight over something insignificant so

As a manlet, I hate that we're so obsessed with height in the US
It's annoying when a 5'2" (157cm) girl wont date guys under 5'10" (177cm)

You know what you call a guy under 5' 8?

A Friend!

seriously, i'm 6'8 and people stare me down at the gym i don't get it
i think Sup Forums just wants to attract boring asian girls with no personality

this is so wrong you're not even wrong, consuming a product high in calcium and fat doesn't make you taller, let alone your children. also doesn't change your genetics, and don't throw epigenetics out there, that's the best way to prove you don't know shit.

come back with some academic papers that prove you're not pulling this shit out your ass.

>t. 5'9

this
t. dutch guy

this.
Anyone under 6 foot is a manlet.

Anyone under 6ft 3 is a manlet

Just playing devils advocate but Europeans have a far higher rate of lactose tolerance to Asians and they're also a lot taller on average. That could back it up.

Purest Aryan genes

calvin harris lived the best life man im jelly

Can we just genocide all the talls please?

>half-dutch
>still a manlet

Just fuck my shit up famalam.

Really, what's Spijkenisse like?

a shithole

underrated post

stay mad, manlet

Drink milk and get big kankerhomo. Also genetics.

I'm 5'10 and I regularly get called too short by 5'0 girls here in the US

try comparing lactose tolerance and height between europeans and africans instead

lift

>us americans wouldn't know much about it, it's a foreign food you don't see here
leftists are this retarded and dramatic

>tfw 5'9 in the Netherlands

Girls are either the same height or taller

based stamppot with a rookworst

The short ones drown, the tall ones wet their feet, it's natural selection at it's purest form

For these pathetic fucks height is pretty much a last resort in getting women and therefore we are insecure about it.
It's pretty much the same story as "cuck". Cuckoldry is the biggest fear of someone who struggles with getting a partner

damn. so drinking the estrogen laden secretions of a beast makes u tall af. rly made me think.

I'm so sorry user

It's not americans it's local incel retards.
>baaw 6/10 girl won't go out with me
>surely it's my (completely average) height and not the fact I'm an insecure autistic faggot

lol shrillex is 5'5

Simply evolution. Only the tall viking types were desired for mating since they were suited to the harsh environment. The manlets moved to less harsh environments or were killed at birth.

>he thinks this is tall

manlets please

>Afrojack
>6'10
I work in a fancy clothing store in Amsterdam where he shows up quite often and he is NOT 6'10. More around 6'. Maybe he claims 6'1 and it's a typo.
Also he's kind of chunky and he always buys his clothes a few sizes too small and talks about how skinny he thinks he is.

cheese and fish

We practically live off milk based products in Switzerland and aren't that tall

what? being a cuck is a choice, being a manlet is not a choice. it's literally genetics. You have no say in the matter.

I don't care too much about it usually, but when a country is so tall that unless you're taller than 6'6 you're average I can't help but being interested in it. It's fucking crazy