Death Grips is just grime music that Americans can digest

Death Grips is just grime music that Americans can digest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MRq_pRbtSM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>hip-hops worst sub-genre is serious stuff
(you)

>Between the genre of grime music and the entire musical output of the band Death Grips, I have only listened enough to one to be able to accurately identify any of its characteristics.

See what I mean? You made a fatal mistake but I'll leave it up to you to figure out where you just embarrassed yourself.

That's unfortunate. You should listen to more music.

Brits are beyond fucking retarded

You still have a chance. I want to see if you can.

Where do people get off saying that grime is a "bad" subgenre? Is there a serious critical school of thought asserting that it has a higher proportion of bad releases than others? Or is there just some autistic aversion to it for some reason unrelated to the quality of the music?

It's called autism.

>"Look mommy, I finally learnt how to use the active tone!"
Not grime NEXT
Because it sounds like dogshit no likes that trash

How are there still people who don't know that Death Grips shifts genres on every record?

grime isn't a subgenre of hip-hop, they're completely different

This.

I rather listen to mumble trap than that UK garbage.

>using terms like "serious critical school"
>calls other autistic

I think you're the one with autism.

Whats so different about it? You and your 'crew' are not special you know.

its retarded USA v UK shit, you can tell because its the same arguments every time and it always boils down to the same thing

This guy found out what was blissfully unaware of

ITT: music history as well as facts are irrelevant

Is this Sup Forums or T_D?

it's more influenced by uk garage, drum and bass, and dancehall than hip hop, making it a more general electronic subgenre

>Brits literally ignoring the proof itt
CREASING

do they really? aren't all their albums "garbage"?

You're literally retarded you know that, having a mixture of influence of ragga, dancehall, garage with hip-hop is still hip-hop.

Take your shitty bait second line out of this place faggot.

Also not, you do know hip-hop as a genre fall under breakbeat right? I bet you don't.

Found the emotionally abused teenager who thinks if he's self-centered on the internet, it covers up his void of self-worth.

see
Another retard. Also its a shitty genre itself, no wonder braindead UK fags listen to it.

Just because I mentioned T_D doesn't mean you have to steal their stock lines, hack.

>Also not, you do know hip-hop as a genre fall under breakbeat right? I bet you don't.

You have to be a level 1 before you start claiming to know things

>he can't defend his argument
>starts projecting his sorry life on others

:)

GO ON THEN GO ON THEN

youtube.com/watch?v=MRq_pRbtSM4

this would only be true if hip hop is most influential to grime, which it isn't

>this specific of projection over calling posh fucks who rap about chips retarded
This is why we won the war

Hip hop is dancehall made in America.

Grime is dancehall made in the UK.

lrn2history

Jesus Christ sometimes I wonder how old you kids really are, your comment is next level cringe. Go google up on history of electronic music and look up at the breakbeat category, just like all music, there are influence and mixture of many culture and styles in it but hip-hop roots fall under breakbeat.

Also
>level 1

Is this now?

There's nothing to defend when it comes to personal opinions, so your entire premise is flawed. I'm just saying the way you expressed yourself deserves pity.

I could say all American rap is bitches and hoes, but I'd be wrong, just like you are.

hahaha this thread is awesome. you can tell how bad a genre is by how defensive people are about its integrity

see: grime, blues rock, grimes the musician

silly level 0s think they are people

Wasn't even what you were talking about to begin with dipshit
-58974528974357283943587923/10 piss poor lad

>Shitty genre

Doesn't exist. Any premise can be executed well and badly. You don't understand art, my friend.

Not a response