>they started it
>the pigs want me banned

>today
>still be me
>need stuff from Walmart

1) Can I sue WalMart?
2) Should I cut the hawk?

Need pic related in my face.

Good luck suing walmart. Cant you not spike the mohawk, let it lay flat and wear a cap? You should be fine.

Fuck Walmart
Best thing to do is not go there. They can ban anyone they want, they just have to recognize you. Your choice user. I'd say stop being a degenerate retard first.

I'm part Native American. I can have a mohawk if I want.

Zahra Elise.

Only the hood niggers laugh.

Thanks friend.

so you're a drunk, too. greaat

No.

>Chickasaw
>Choctaw
>Japanese
>German
>Bermudan

Too young to drink.

trap

Zahra Elise is a woman, kek, fuck off

Nice trips mongrel

Thanks

u a mulatta boy? we 'ont likem yer kind round ya!

Lol, get a higher IQ and some grammar classes, Jethro.

Tell your sisterwife I said hi.

Anyways, what do I do about my nigger issues in Walmart?

Have to buy a staple gun today and some paint.

Srsly though. I'm a racist motherfucker. I tend to spit on people who aren't white save for a few (Persian Greeks and some others including Mongols) I really admire the Indians my only problem is the fact that you wankers are as bad as niggers today despite whay your culture was I'm the past. Drunk and no ambition

me n mai uncle daddi iz a cummin fer ya!

Half-Cherokee and Choctaw
My baby she's a Chippewa
She's a one of a kind

Keep your mouth shut in walmart. Problem solved.

No
No

Well, my man. So am I.

Native Americans are so shitty.

The reservations need to go and they need to come back into society. They are butthurt and begging for gibs with no hope and no ambition. But look at what happened.

Just because the settlers are gone doesn't mean it ended. Those wounds need to be healed but no one wants to act, so the cycle is never broken.

Are you mentally retarded?

I do not have to say anything. These niggers just run up on me.

Agreed. The Indian people aren't unintelligent like niggers. They got forced into it in a way and few break the cycle. I agree whole heartedly. We need to give them a helping hand so they can be on the same level as whites. They sure as hell have the potential.

And if hood niggers who look to harass people don't want to be called niggers, they should shut the fuck up and shop like everyone else.

You are a faggot for having a punk bitch haircut. Get an adult haircut and not some liberal garbage piece of shit "look at me I need attention" haircut.

Good job calling them niggers however.

Yes. It really is a sad state of affairs.

American hood niggers are worse. 20+ years of Rap culture of violence and excess/fast money, crack flooding their communities, and utter laziness led to their downfall.

They are a permanent second class citizen. They are hated everywhere. Even by themselves. Only a eugenics program and governmental initiative to destroy nigger culture in a more authoritarian government can fix that.

My head, my business.

Liberals are faggots. I hate SJWs. I am more Centrist and pro-Authoritarian.

Plus, my ancestors, grandfather's relatives and family friends had razor thin mohawks.

Niggers piss me off.

They don't care that what they do affects a whole group.

Or how many good people got fucked over because now people hate all blacks after a million bad nigger experiences.

And you can't tell them anything, ffs.

If you are white/other telling hood nigs the truth = Dassss Wacist

If you are a wise black trying to save them from themselves=
Mane, yous an uncle tom
Mane, dont nobody wanna hear that
Bruh, you old school
Whateva, fake nigguhhhh

Africans have a higher chance of getting themselves together than African Americans and they are poorer, dumber than AAs, and getting robbed by Zionist Jew aid loans.

Dude it wasn't living in the hood that did that. It's inherent in niggers. I livw in South Africa and they just the same if not worse.

I feel sorry for you then man.

I want one of those triskele Afrikaner flags, to be honest.

Africa is an evolutionary dead end.
Slow minded, simple minded, parasites, tsetse, etc. Germanic tribes and other barbarians destroyed the Roman Empire and rose to be the most industrial and cultured people ever, just behind Asians. Everyone hit their elevating break with an IQ rise and respectable society. Niggers have yet to reach their full potential.

They can though. Genetic research, eugenics, and educational facilities with government enforced attendance would change that. Transmogrify them into a cocooned butterfly.

Until that day, just move to Poland, marry into Polish citizenship and avoid niggers.

Old fuck here, I had a 2foot hawk for over 10years for the late 80s to 90s fuck them. I never let the car, police, niggers, or Disneyland ever stop me.

Thank you so much, sir.

Really gave me hope.

But seriously, I don't get what is so funny to niggers/fat coalburners about a mohawk.

>Are you mentally retarded?
Are you mentally retarded? Calling them Niggers in walmart. Jesus.

Yeah, they called me a faggot.

Followed me on the store for 28 minutes all the way to checkout so I asked the mother politely if she would say something. She chimped out amd said "kids gon be kids" and chimped out, swinging on me in the store. I called them niggers. Worthless fucking faggot ass niggers with AIDS and no father. And I told those fucking niggers they are unworthy of life and that I know who my father is.

Maybe they will learn from that.

in the store*
and*

>Cops come after me
>Cashiers let it happen
>Let me off with warning
>Sheboon got banned

Oh my. You made me laugh today. Thank you user. I see that you were the victim in the situation, but anytime you use nigger in public, it makes you the bad guy. I don't agree with this. It is how the world works. So now, you either don't go to walmart, or wear a disguise like a hat.

After contacting corporate, those fucking niggers were banned and those faggot ass cops sided with the perps left and the sergeant eventually had to leave Walmart.

They have security there now because of Worldstar moment seekers of all races who seek to start fights in my local Walmart. This has been the 9th incident like that with their store

No problem.

Btw, two women fought in this Walmart over a last pack of tampons some years ago (One Mexican and one white) and almost everyone was cheering it on.

Will take your advice. What kind of hat?

You just gott hide the hawk. Don't need to shave it off, just comb it back flat after shower, wear baseball cap or something. They won;t be looking for you, but if you come in with hawk spiked up, they will probably remember.

who sided*

Baseball cap would not hide it all the way.

Baseball cap + wave cap, maybe.

I haven't been banned but I don't want any shit tonight.

It's sad because niggers are so dumb, they think a man is gay for washing his anus and testicles with soap in a shower.

So I can only imagine what they think of a hawk.

Oh, thought u had. If you not banned do what u want.

Yeah, but still.