Drugs and funny

drugs and funny
i love hash and marijuana
and you?

weed is good. takes away all me stress and me pain

Smoked a lot when I was like 15-18, joined the military, got into DXM, had a gnar LSA trip that fucked up my whole brain. Now when I trip or try to smoke I get really nervous. Dunno how to fix it really.

>drugs and funny
What???

how much cost 1 gram?

mushrooms OP, its what you weed smoking habit will eventually evolve into

Did it fuck your brain so hard, you forgot how to make a proper sentence?.

Gram of weed? 10 here

I love weed, lsd and shrooms personally.

Im an avid pot smoker but I just tripped on LSD with my old man and big bro today and had a really good time.

hey man, that's a jerk thing to say

metoo

I am raising some of these and I'm kinda excited

it´s double here

Obviously I don't care enough to have perfect grammar on an online forum. lolgtfo

>i love hash and marijuana
and you?

stopped reading right there

mushrooms?...i dont'know...is good ? i never try it

dude
weed
LMAO

Smoked heavily for a long time when i was a kid, now snorting MDMA occasionally, I become fucking crazy on dem crystals, love it

$20 here.

North Carolina

MDMA melts your brain dood

i want to buy marijuana soooo badly and try it.. but im too stupid to find someone who sells it to me.....

20?! i hope it's so good
here 10 but if you know 10 and good weed

gtfo kid everyone can buy weed

I guess it's pretty good. I've never smoked any out of state. I live in a college town, so it's obviously overpriced because college kids have rich parents that give them an allowance.

Sup, 'bout to burn a joint right now

Good looking hashish OP

Well, not as good as double-dip, but still excellent.

You're getting massively ripped off. Your excuse doesn't make any sense either, there will be better dealers

it didn't fuck you up. but made you awere of your anxiety.

Great taste brother,
Exact same choices as mine.

i do mdma every now and then, but always more then 3 months break in between.

also i love amphetamine and weed.

I love mdma, mda, acid, mushrooms and cake. Not a fan of weed. When I want drugs it's to party

>party
>acid
>shrooms

why the fuck would you wan't to trip hard at a party.

mdma/mda i get (eventhough mda is more trippy) but shrooms. nope nope.

Cake?

Ur so cool

street price here 1g £10, darkwebs tho 14g for around £60-£70

Cocaine, LSD, Oxy, Heroin, MDMA, & Ketamine

Ur so cool

Thanks

Hippy flipping with shrooms and m is a blast, if its just psychedelics I stick to 3g of mushrooms or two and a half tabs of acid. Enough of a buzz to get high and have visuals but not enough to not be there, ya know?
K and coke. The best way to describe it is its like your drunk but the way Hollywood portrays it in movies. Confident, happy, loose and having lots fun. K mixes well with lots of stuff but k holing sucks and you build a tolerance fucking fast to it
Not really at all. My consumption of substances has definitely fucked up my odds with a super cute girl this past week so there's that.

I've had 6-7 dealers in my state. The cheapest I've ever gotten is $15 per gram. One guy I met grew and sold for $100 an ounce of some good stuff, but that didn't last long.

People will be $50 for an eight. That's pretty common. But everyone else I've talked to says the same as what I get.

hippy/candy flip i get, but psycadellics no, don't get me wrong, i tried it. but i guess it's just not for me in a crowded envoirment.

did 25-i (i know i know) once at an DNB party.
even though some moments were pretty awesome, i just didn't enjoy the party/visuals fully.

i think i would have more fun out of the party if on MDMA and enjoy the 25-i more if just with some friends

haven't yet tried hippy/candy flip though,
once planned doing mdma and 2CB at a party but was rolling hard on mdma and didn't feel like taking 2cb at that moment.

Weed is the God Emperor's gift to humanity.

that's fucked up man, some people just have certain genetics that make them extra vulnerable to a psychosis (I think that's what you had?)

Was is the paranoia of others catching you that stops you from doing psychedelics in crowds? Or do you get too spaced out to function?

I'm pretty sure you shouldn't smoke leaves, as it was always told to me. any user that has ever tried smoking a leaf?

20 in Tennessee too

others catching me is not a problem, in my country you can't get arrested for using. (does'nt mean drugs are legal though)

it was mostly spacing out, wanting to sit down, walking into people (even though i try to walk around them), also dancing felt wierd at some times but moments later would feel great. not sure why this was (love dancing especialy on mdma though)

but there were moments that i really enjoyed,
like when the strobes came on, dancing people looked like they were morphing from position to position.

mdma is fucking godsend

Anyone else ever get anxiety from weed? like 50% of the time I would get a nice high and the other 50% it would just make me anxious as fuck.

I quit because it was fucking with my head anyway.

Oh okay, yeah other people look super strange and I tend to try to not look then if I can. At a recent music festival I came across a group of nudists and on shrooms they all looked like aliens. All in all i think I was too high to even recognise genitals. Also fam I really recommend to age at clean of 25-I. Nbombs really really fucked up my friend and permafried his brain hard

>Also fam I really recommend to age at clean of 25-I. Nbombs really really fucked up my friend and permafried his brain hard

thanks the tip,
although i never wanted to use 25-i anymore anyways.

it was fun to use, but heard of to many things going wrong with it. (deaths and such)

LSD is still top of my list though.

When ordering on the dark web where do you get the package sent? I'm assuming not your home address?

not the same guy, but i always order to my own adres but then again i only order "user dosages" and i do not live in USA

Lsd is a real blast but the body high is super clammy. Good luck finding it!

isn't that just like tobacco paper on cigars?

MMMMMMMMEPHEDRONE

It's typically safe to get it ordered to your own house as long as you're only buying personal amounts.

Just your average weed smoker here. Use to dabble in Spice, that's a no go now, learned my lesson. Always wanted to try some of the harder ones like DMT, Shrooms, Acid, Coke.

what do you mean by clammy? (sorry not native english speaker)

Forgot to add. I want to experience Ego death.

yep i quit because of anxiety. I smoked every day for 8 years for some dumbass reason. Now I just drink and occasionally do shrooms/coke/molly. Drinking is my favorite though by far.

I'm been anxious even before the weed. It doesn't make it any worse, in fact, it gives me confidence to be more extroverted. Depends on the person I guess.

yes, some times but only when smoking first joint of the day, after 30-45 mins i usualy become chill and the anxiety goes away.

I've never had hash. Not particularly common in Middle America. I hear its more plentiful in Europe.

best food

I get anxious whenever I get high and end up having to do something I wasn't prepared for. Like I get calls from my boss and customers from my job regularly, and every now and again I just burned one a few minutes prior or was mid joint. Ruins my buzz and actually kind of makes me shake from the anxiety.

I think if you're an overly anxious person to begin with, you might not enjoy weed.

yeah it's basically why i stopped, i never should have started in the first place but it became a habit, I just drink now which is far better for someone that gets anxious.

You're getting ripped the fuck off. I live in Greensboro and it's 10/g here

>Be out of anything I want to take
>Decide to try something normie and new
>Buy can of whipped cream for ingredient E942
>Gonna test this shit out to see if I want to invest in a cracker and a box of whippets.
>Fill up balloon. Notice thin defect as filling. Can't stop now, gonna waste it otherwise.
>More cream than I'd like enters balloon.
>Inhale deep. Hold it. Exhale back into balloon.
>Repeat several times.
>Starting to feel something
>Ohthereitis.png
>Bang!
>Room is now whipped cream.
>The start of whatever I was about to feel is gone.

Mfw...

Im really high right now

im sorry user

God i have to make one of these when my plants are ready.

What's the differece (effects) betwwen those mj and hash?

no you don't, you're just a faggot kid

Mj for me makes me want to do something active. Walk, talk, play a musical instrument, go for a jog, lift weights. Hash is more of a couch-locked experience, watch netflix, play vidya. Saying that, take a lot of the former and you get the same result as the latter, visa versa.