Can i get a rundown on this guy

Can i get a rundown on this guy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l58R01VIjaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The greatest quarterback in NFL history.

His wife makes more money than him.

>in contact with higher beings

Cheating system babby gay man who has had the best coach ever his whole career

Enjoys prepping the bull

>Goodell bows down to Brady

frequently underestimated

Pisses while sitting down

>Widely considered greatest clutch QB ever because ESPN never stopped stroking his dick over two game-winning drives in early-career owls, one of which began at the 40 with over a minute on the clock and 3 timeouts.

>Career 73.4 QB Rating (with 10 TDs and 9 INTs) in 4th Quarter of close playoff games, worse than 19 other QBs (min. 20 att.) since 2000

Sports media narrative man who will be rightfully remembered as just a really good QB when autistic mathematicians take over football analysis in 15 years.

imagine being this upset at a human being who will never know you exist

GOAT

>those stats

Your autism must be severe, no?

All you need to know.

literally the greatest thing to ever grace our planet.

I unironically do this. My aim is too bad otherwise. Am I a cuck?

imagine being this cucked threw an INT on his final pass... it was a 2 point conversion retard you and the writer tie a noose around your neck please.

Imagine being the type of person to see facts and immediately dismiss them out of hand because it doesn't fit your narrative. What's it like being a liberal?

>cherry picking

Its time to go away

Me a liberal, Nice Meme. Let me le point out every instance of Tom Brady having an off game XDDD lets not mention the texans have the best defense by yardage in the league XDD

You don't believe my cherry picked shit a article must be le liberal XD

>brady's the GOAT! captain clutch!
>no he's not here are some stats. enjoy
>fucking butthurt autist! rings.jpg

bradyfags everyone

whoops youtu.be/l58R01VIjaE

I like how it made it a point to show how bad the Texans are without JJ Watt. I honestly can't name one other player for the Texans besides him, Brock Lobster, and Hopkins.

>Montana bows to Brady
>In contact with football gods
>Rumored to have ability to read minds of defensive players
>Rules AFC East with an iron fist
>Lives in secret underground city underneath Foxboro designed by Ernie Adams and Belichick called Bradyville (this is why footballs were deflated; they came from underground)
>Football IQ 400+

GOAT Nuff said

>le rings dont matter
You and your ilk disgust me

Hey guys colts fag here let me go through every year and cherry pick games to make Brady look shit

my turn Peyton Manning most one and dones not even the best Manning brother got a 2nd ring from one of the worst QB super bowl performances ever, soft le dome babby can't win without HoF receivers or being a defense babby

Man Brady has had some pedestrian games in his 15 year career of dominating the AFC. Crazy

lol u mad

>one and dones

pic related

>not even the best manning brother

jej

>got a 2nd ring from one of the worst QB super bowl performances ever

i though rings were the only thing that mattered

>soft le dome babby

3 great years in Denver out of 4, including his best

>can't win without HOF receivers

marvin harrison pre-manning career highs: 73 catches, 866 yards, 8 tds

reggie wayne: 82 career tds, 9 without manning

>defense babby

if the pats win tomorrow, all 5 of brady's owls will be won with top 10 defenses, two of which were #1 and another #2

you must try harder next time. i believe in you.

>bradyfag furious that papa johns is a better clutch playoff performer

loving every laugh

BRADY
T
F
O

Help me bump the Brady threads to the first page!

I could literally beat the shit out of this sissy easy

hes the GOAT going for another ring

Not a problem, he's a very happy and proud father

Sure thing

>Goodell bows to Brady
>Rules his division with an iron fist
>Rumored to be in contact with football gods
>Wonderlic test had to be scrapped due to his extremely high score
>Stays in the white house with his pet,
Donald Trump
>Rumored to be a timeless being that is here to teach us how to ascend from our current dimension

Long story short, a 6th round draft that became consistently good during 11 years or so, sometimes even cheating if he had to, and is now about to lose a superb owl to the Falcons, but it doesn't matter because everybody on GameDay is already talking about him being THE the greatest GOAT of all timest and pretty much singing his eulogy as if he is about to retire. So I was saying that if he wins he will retire, but now I change my mind and think he will retire win or lose.

His balls are allways perfect according to him no matter what people say and he supports trump sometimes when his wife let's him. Also he is treated unfairly by the refs because they use him to test the flags and rules, since once this guy bumped against his knee falling on the bus stop one day and a ref show up out of nowhere I threw a flag for no reason to the bystanders bewilderment.

Forgot the relevant pic

ur mad &nd angery

is he in contact with the bogs?

Straight men, would you French kiss Tom Brady on live-stream with your family watching if it meant your team would make the superb owl next year?

Sure thing pal
>Goodell bows to brady
>in contact with Belichick's home planet
>rumored to possess ball-deflating abilities
>controls his conference with an iron but fair fist
>owns mansions and super models all over the world
>direct descendant of the Merovingian bloodline
>will be the first to colonize outside our solar system (TB-12 will be the planet's designation)
>has spies in basically every NFL training facility on Earth
>said to have an IQ equivalent to his average passing yards per game (~300)
>ancient drunken Bostonian ramblings tell of an angel who will descend upon the earth and bring about an era of shattered records and unprecedented ring acquisition
>Your wife likely has Brady inside her right now

talk about a quick rundown

he deflated the ball that saved the world

>ancient druken Bostonian ramblings

Tip top kek

Nigger he is a higher being

They matter a little, but not as much as the stats. Bling is nice but numbers are far more accurate.

He's 4 playoff losses away from tying Peyton Manning's record

BRRADY IS A KEK???