Is this literal motherfucker the reason all asians look the same?

is this literal motherfucker the reason all asians look the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hulagu_Khan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasions_of_Japan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not really, no.

No but he is the reason why muslims are still butthurt.

I heard somewhere that the mongol invasion of the middle east directly contributed to the end of the Islamic Golden Age because Muslims thought the mongols were so horrible that they were literally demons sent from God to punish them for practicing science.

Asians look the same due to mass migration to other asian countries and mixing. You can't tell whether someone is if chinese or filipino descent because they almost look the same.

Filipinos are easy to tell apart from most Asians, they're Asian niggers.

Nah, you know if they're Filipino because they look like niggers.

This guy!

They are esentially the missing link between a chinaman and a mexican.

Yep. The Mongols razed the library of Baghdad to the ground. Rivers ran black with ink from 1000s of books.

no you dumb dumb, your brain is program ed to be more sensitive to faces of your own race

also genghis khan is a mongol while most of china are han.. i can tell chinese, mongols, jap, kr and viet apart easily

in contrast some white people look the same to me, for example i sometimes get confused between matt damon, mark walberg and ben affleck

Ghenghis was a fucking great general of the heavens when it came to warfare but he is responsible for a lot of the mogoloidation and race mixing of the modern chinese people

>Dad died from poisoning and declared little Genghis leader of clan
>Clan leaves because fuck listening to a kid
>Genghis man of the family
>older brother tries to steal all the food and fuck Genghis's mom
>Ghengis and little bro snipe his ass with bow
>get's older and unites steppe tribes by his 30's
>conquers everything because mongols are born with a saddle between their balls and a bow in their hands
>

Every other race than yours looks the same

It's really amazing how much a bunch of nomadic barbarians revolutionized the entire world

>Islamic Golden Age
Nice meme.

In China yeah

they are richer than chinks gooks and nips in the U.S.

Sad what they did to the Finns though.

Mongols killed about 10-15 million Persians, 90 percent of the population of the Iranian plateau.

I remember reading some of this I think. Was it about Genghis Khan?

Well, Iran still has a fuckton of people, so it was probably a good thing. It prevented overpopulation.

Sadly yes but his grandson, Hulagu, would help the Persians rediscover their original culture which had almost disappeared at that point due to the centuries of Muslim rule

T. alberto barbosa

Yeah but the mangaka makes a shitload of good historical manga.

Straightforward history retellings with very little if any difference from the source material he takes them from

Matt Damon and Leo decaprio I cold see but comon

So do some 3 million dudes in Asia carry Genghis Khan's genes?

It reached the same population by 1900s:

The researcher Steven R. Ward has written: "Overall, the Mongol violence and depredations killed up to three-fourths of the population of the Iranian Plateau, possibly 10 to 15 million people. Some historians have estimated that Iran's population did not again reach its pre-Mongol levels until the mid-20th century."

Ferdowsi was able to preserve the original culture of Persians thanks to the Shahnameh. Also, the Sassanids wrote down a lot in the Avesta.

Achaeminid culture can never be restored because Alexander burned Persepolis' library, but most Iranians, even after Islamization, retained their Sassanian culture.

Stop talking out of your ass.

Mongols were disgusting savages. Read Sadegh Hedayat's Mongol Shadow.

Persia was the center of Islam and wasn't even writing in Farsi at that point.

>Under Hulagu's leadership, the siege of Baghdad (1258) destroyed the greatest center of Islamic power and also weakened Damascus, causing a shift of Islamic influence to the Mamluk Sultanate in Cairo. Under Hulagu's dynasty, Iranian historians began writing in Persian rather than Arabic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hulagu_Khan

Sounds muslim to me.
> allows rape and sexual abuse of children
>HOW HORRIBLE THAT THE MONGOLS RAPE AND PILLAGE

Hypocrites, even back then.

>yfw the reason Japanese birthrates have been falling is because Genghis Khan died for real and stopped fucking all Asian's mothers

heh, Khan wishes he could get some jap poon

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasions_of_Japan

those were all a distraction to sneak him in

I used to fuck up matt damon and mark walberg all the time

What fucking country do you live in, flips are the poorest. They are the mexicans of asians

Actually, he supposedly had red, or auburn hair.

Drop the cringy idolizing, Mongol fanboi. You forgot to mention the fact that he was a cuckold.
>''There is some question as to Jochi's true paternity. Shortly after her marriage to Genghis Khan (known as Temüjin at the time), Börte was abducted by members of the Mergid confederation. She was given to a certain Chilger Bökh, who was the brother of the Yehe Chiledu, as a spoil of war. She remained in Chilger Bökh's captivity for a few months before she was recovered by Temüjin. Shortly afterwards she gave birth to Jochi. By all accounts, Genghis Khan treated Jochi as his first son, but a doubt always remained whether Temüjin or Chilger Bökh was the real father of Jochi. This uncertainty about his paternity was not without consequences. Jochi’s descendants, although they formed the oldest branch of Genghis Khan’s family, were never considered for the succession in claiming their father’s heritage and there were signs of estrangement between Jochi and Genghis Khan. Chagatai refers to Jochi as "bastard" o this, Genghis Khan responds: "How dare you talk about Jochi like this? Is not he the eldest of my heirs? That I never heard such wicked words again!"

They fucked the world up all right. The Mongolians were responsible for the slaughter of one-third of the worlds population, and the destruction of a large amount of the ancient worlds literature and intellectual powerhouses.

But what's more. They were also responsible for the spread of the Islamic faith outside the middle-east and the Turkic tribes, both of which contain some of the worlds worst sub-humans. A large wave of destructive and knuckle-dragging individuals swept across western Asia. The result being the mongrelization and spiritual degeneration of the ancient Persians and Byzantine Greeks. A similar thing occured in China.

I don't find it implausible, that the Mongols set humanity back centuries.

What is: Foundations for Chemistry and Mathematics