The kiss between Steve Rogers and Sharon Carter was added in reshoots to dispense notions of gay subtext in the...

>The kiss between Steve Rogers and Sharon Carter was added in reshoots to dispense notions of gay subtext in the relationship between Captain America and Winter Soldier. Several exchanges between the two in the third act were also cut for that reason.

kinda problematic tbqhwyf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=izVJBmrGbN8
youtube.com/watch?v=RLN3hOyTEHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fair to say it didn't work.

didn't have that problem with batman and superman

There's always some subtext between those two.

>Steve Rogers and Sharon Carter

literally zero chemistry

He would be better of fucking Falcon.

Sharon is cute!!!

>tfw we still don't live in a progressive age where 2 men who love in other in story and real life can buttfuck on the silver screen in the greatest tale ever told

Literally set back civil rights 30 years

>doesn't get to bang 10/10 boob queen
>gets stuck with her potato faced great niece

honestly just bring back Carter. Saw its a clone or her grand daughter looks just like her

Heh, reminds me of Plinkett. They spent tons of money to make sure he had a case of the not-gays.

It didn't diffuse the gay, it just felt awkward

Um source?

pretty much this, her niece is a terrible substitute.

youtube.com/watch?v=izVJBmrGbN8
Why didn't they have them hook up instead of the random Hulk pairing?

She's cute but there's like barely any buildup and she was on screen for like a whole minute or whatever.

I knew it

Not surprising, it was so random and out of place.

Whedon wanted her with the Hulk.

DUDE MEN CAN'T BE FRIENDS ANYMORE ANY CLOSE MALE FRIENDSHIP IS GAY LMAO

Fuck tumblr for ruining male friendship in movies.

Did she rat them out?
How did Tony and friends find out they were at the airport?

This fucking movie.

Women bitch and get jealous that men can develop real and strong relationships, unlike them, who hate and kill each other for fucking shoes.

>it's that guy who's posting 15 threads a day to try and force anti-cw memes

There's nothing wrong with guys being super bros with each other, but there was something going on between Cap and Bucky, and you know it, I know it, everyone knows it.
Forcing this cheap girl he knew for all of 3 minutes on him won't change that fact.

This.

They should have at least gotten another titty monster.

He looks like a faggot.

>anti or pro memes
Is this shitty movie at least worth discussion?

American men should disabuse themselves from the notion that doing gay things will make them gay.

Chris Evans is such a bad actor, when he has a scene with this actress who is even worse it's terrible. They both can't act, they both are wooden, they have 0 chemistry.

Most men are pretty comfortable with joking about it with the right people.

The problem is the people watching the movies.

>1950s american war hero
>gay

choose 1

>two guys are friends
>"THEY MUST FUCK EACH OTHER IN THE BUTT xD"

Why does modern society think like this?
When did modern society get filled with 14-year-old anime-watching girls from DeviantArt?

literally made it up

No I don't know it, wtf are you talking about

sounds like horseshit to me, Frozen could be seen as having much more homosexual undertones and Disney had no issues releasing that to children

it's not that society is filled with 14 year olds, it's just filled with people who refused to mature past their 14 year old mind sets, it's why there are so many liberals and alt-righters

Stucky 4ev

>Whedon wants the BGC.

"Is she with you?"
"I thought she was with you."

>titty monster
What?

What do you expect from children/family movies from Disney? Balls?

Based Marvel BTFO'ing tumblr fags..meanwhile DC adds a gay kiss in the extended version for no reason

I actually thought it looked really good.

UNCANNY VALLEY!

Yeah, how come white people can't into the concept of "bros"?

Holy shit, how tall are Evans and Stan?

I feel like it made it worse by mentioning she was Peggy's niece. If she was some random chick that would've been all right but it just made things weird that she was related to Peggy.

Yeah why not Peggys daughter instead?

I'm a fujoshit and I think it was strictly platonic while still showing how much they cared for one another.

Why not Peggy's corpse?

They're both six feet tall

men can now no longer be close friends who care for each other like brothers without it having to be a gay thing.

Welcome to 2016 where if a 4 year old boy is caught playing with a doll, he must think he is a girl. Time to give him a tranny operation.

kek

Lurk more fag

Fat chance that will work. All two people have to do is be in the same room for 3 minutes an tumblr will come up with subtext.

Got a 4 year old transitioning in my country. Record number of kids being admitted to hospital with gender dysphoria as well. It's sickening, really.

>gender dysphoria
ahhahahahah what a fucking meme """"""""""""condition""""""""""""""""""

>Um source?

early-stage schizophrenia

I did like Bucky and Falcon basically giving him the thumbs-up bro smirks after they kissed. Was very old school-feeling.

they knew the chinese wouldn't see it if it had fags in it, china is super homophobic and makes up a large percentage of marvel's profits

Why did Iron Man send Spiderman home during the airport fight? They were doing well, it's not like they were losing

Fujoshits should be gassed.

Because he was a 16 year old kid. Tony had rationalized it to himself by telling Spiderman to just stay back and fire webs, but instead he went in and mixed it up, and got hurt.

>They should have at least gotten another titty monster.
She has a pretty respectable rack. I mean she's no Atwell, but who is?

>I feel like it made it worse by mentioning she was Peggy's niece.
That paired with the fact that Peggy had just died leaves a bit of a bad taste. It doesn't feel genuine, it feels like he's just trying to replace Peggy.

Thank the tumblr faggots for projecting their own degeneracy on films/tv and shipping this sort of shit.

Really makes you think

Why didnt he just fuck boob lady in Winter Soldier? She had dementia so she wouldnt know anyway. Missed opportunity imo.

Well Isn't agent 13 is her boyfriend/husband on comic ? I didn't following the newest one but I'm sure she's pregnant or something.

>Well Isn't agent 13 is her boyfriend/husband on comic ?
>Isn't agent 13 is her
>on comic

The problem isn't pairing them together, it's the execution.

And that did absolutely nothing to stop people from speculating because Cap and Bucky had a much more organic relationship that wasn't some hamfisted pseudo- incestuous relationship with zero buildup and awful timing. If that were the direction they wanted to go in they should've just had Sharon Carter fill the role of black widow in winter soldier 1

Cpt America and Black Widow should be canon, stupid fucking Whedon.

Sorry user but that doesn't work.

>"Is she with you?"
The woman you recruited?
yeah friendship is dead, only homo now

Jesus fucken tumblr fags ruin everything. That end of the line moment in WS and Cap fighting to protect his one last link to the past, his best friend. Tumblr fags wanna ruin that friendship with them being gay.

>I'm sure she's pregnant or something.
Hyuck, she wishes she was still able.

Honest question: would you give up your life, your career, your relationships, your wealth, your FREEDOM...

For your brother or for your lover?

Why can I only chose one?

Dont think when Cap "dies" Falcon wont be beak deep in that Carter booty. When Cap comes back he will thank him for it too

They shot it in broad daylight with no music. What were they thinking? It's not real life it's the movies, cinema-it-up, get the juices flowing for god sake.

For example.

youtube.com/watch?v=RLN3hOyTEHw

Yeah, bring her back pls

Where can I catch one of these titty monsters?

>those tits
FUCK

>FUCK
indeed

worth it for this shot desu

This is now a Hayley Atwell thread.

kek at that last face
>JUST

This.

Is it?

But I really hope Cap and Peggy get a last sweet moment, maybe with time travel or sth..

Not liking Emma van Camp.

Jesus anons, might be gay

Captain America got shafted.

That blonde girl isn't hot.

she's hot, but not Hayley-Atwell-hot

I want Peggy to Peg Wanda with her British know-how.

Everything for you fags is Uncanny valley! get out more people

Movie was shit, can't understand how somebody could like it.

for my boypussy buckbuck of course
What sort if question si that