I been bullied all my life
My eyes are too far apart and my face is fucked up
I'm depressed and don't want to live anymore
What do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yNYz3Ll-LkE
wikihow.com/Tie-a-Noose
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is your depth perception better than average?

kill yourself you ugly faggot

If you're behind a wall can you see around the corner?

Pull your dick out and show bitches that dick and yes even in walmart

Do you need to wear blinkers to stay focused?

Have you tried not being ugly?

Make a ton of money, buy the finest trophy bitches. Problem solved.

Have confidence in everything you do OP, we're all imperfect in our own ways and all going to die one day, live it up!

Fuck anybody who tries to discourage you. Literally fuck them.

You look unique that shit is gonna pay off one day

Claiming photoshopped

Easy for you to say when you're not looking like Sid from Ice Age

you just need to find the right girl you can see eye to eye with

Use the anger to create something of yourself. People walk around and they think they know what hate means? Nah, no one does until you hate yourself. I mean truly hate yourself. That's power.

You're seriously willing to kill yourself based on your appearance? all it takes is learn to laugh at yourself and find real meaningful aspirations other than how much pussy yoj think you can get. everyone knows women are sluts and will always monkey branch to the next best male. seriously kid grow a fucking pair all you have to do is not be a faggot

Get a job using photoshop.

Harness your hate and get boss at some cool shit.
Make mad money with said pro level hobbies/disciplines
Remember that everyone will die and hates themselves too, hence they shit on others.
Fuck what those fags say.
Life (thankfully) isn't long enough to waste time on worrying about bullshit.

You look like an even more autistic ice Poseidon.

oh my god this has to be photoshopped

Kill someone, get it out of your system .

>What do I do?
Make a sweet visor and wear a cape, I know you can catch shurikens that are thrown at you and shit

youtube.com/watch?v=yNYz3Ll-LkE

take your daddies hunting knife and slice from your wrist up to the end of your forearm while listening to linkin park, the lead singer killed himself, be cool like him

Would You?

This is 100% shopped

nope not suopped

Sid loves you dude

Here's another photo of me

Time stamp faggot

Haha shit if i was this dude i would've shot myself between the eyes

Can't miss

How does this even happen?

I thought shit like this was only possible by fucking around with the sliders when creating characters in Bethesda games

no, but he identifies predators sooner than the rest

are you a muslim?
you look like a terrorist

have you tried sunglasses

KILL YOURSELF. 666

FUCKING KEK

Use tinder. Some thirsty sjw will fuck you.

Somebody photo shop this guy back to normal

>and don't want to live anymore
So don't live anymore! And take your mom with you for giving you FAS.

your hair is worse than your eyes

How is this physically possible?

Nigga looking like Left-Brain here

Looks like hypertelorism

It's alright bro, I got u x

Just move your eyes closer together
Problem solved

wikihow.com/Tie-a-Noose here is some help

Now make it a little bit bigger, it would be better

This is just mean.
At least doesn't give him hope to look normal

Funk your mother she won't call the police

I mean, you're a bit funny looking but it could be far worse user.
You could be like that guy with tumours all over his face, or that guy with the fucked up tree bark hands and feet.
You stand an outside chance of somebody fucking you, are there any wide-apart-eye forums or facebook groups that you could join to meet people with the same problem?
In the meantime, fuck a hooker.

Thats the real question here

It's ok bro, just wait for the live action version of I've age to happen. Then you'll not only become famous but make enough money to pay to be happy.

Kinda look like that dude that keeps reappearing in the rekt thread with the elastic head after takin a bullet...

Wut hell

It's not that bad man, just don't get the hiv. Acquire sense of humor +10 then befriend a chick who u really can hold a convo with. Overtime your face will grow on her. Not literally and all
Or just make more money, u could be a retarded millionaire and have a horde of sluts wanting that daddy money. Fuck em, and spread your eye genes out more

don be a fag and fightagainst the life, u can be happy if u wish

/b never fails to make me laugh at least once a night... fetal alcohol syndrome is a laughing matter here. but seriously, if you IQ is a s fucked as your looks, go out in a blaze of glory publicly and blame your mom for drinking while pregnant with you. its her desire to drink enough to make achmed the terrorist attractive enough to allah akbar with her... maybe you can save another poor soul from looking like and talking like sid from ice age...

>wear sunglasses
>Pretend to be blind
>???
>profit

Not ur real face. I rev searched and it came up.

I mean you've got a nice jaw line.

grab life by the balls man, meditate exercise yoga maybe pick up a boxing class

nice photshop
link to page?

Brother!??

how many dubs we can get???

At least9

testing to see if my image is 1000x1000 fuck you!

nice fucken legs yes

Become a soundcloud rapper and call yourself Hammerhead

>faggot can't into ms-paint
kill yourself even more than OP should

It's all about self confidence dude. My neighbor has an obvious defect, half his forehead bulges out, one eye is all on the left.

Dudes married, 6/10 wife, 2 kids.

My confidence do you mean having a well-paid job?

Op here

>That's my business

lift

Seriously OP. Contact an artist and see if he can try different shading to darken the area between your eyes. He may be able to create an illusion that minimizes the overall appearance of the space. If the artist is successful, you could consider having the shading permanently tattooed in place.

lol

they'd have to be custom made

Get some Jordie LaForge visor glasses

That is a lot of fucking dubs

Nothing normal looking about this
He's fucked no matter what

MFW I know that exact feel

kek

Oh op ... i been ugly all my life... nothing good ever happened to me thats how i got here.

kill yourself faggot

I wanted to make the "obliviob random character" joke, but I don't think it actually makes characters as ugly as you. You could totally get a job playing orcs or something in movies, though. Not like the badass boss orc that kills Boromir, but some bitch orc that Frodo and Sam double team while they're running away. It's not ideal but it's a living. There's always generic fantasy shit being produced that needs profoundly ugly people to shortcut for their abominations.

kill niggers and muzzies

lol I saw this guys on r/incels

You look like a hammerhead shark's immigrant child halfway through the ESL class of evolution from water to land.

This would not eliminate the problem, but it may help

You know you're fucked up when the shoop job leaves the background totally distorted, but now you can pass off as "only slightly retarded".

top LEL

You'r fine. Don't worry about being the best looking guy around. It took me a long time to be comfortable with y looks, but now I'm happily married and I don't even think about it anymore. I'm not a traditionally good looking guy either. Fuck 'em, be better than them and it'll be fine.