Which one looks more redneck and suitable for the confederate flag?

Which one looks more redneck and suitable for the confederate flag?

I like the far left personally

100% the middle one

RIGHT

Umm, none of them?

why not put one on all????????

Get three patches faget

Put one of the hats on the flag instead.

Middle or the left one
The far right doesn't feel redneck at all.

Because I only found one

I'd rather you put the flag of Nepal on there.

Middle one, second choice left one. Definitely not the right one.

yesssssssssss

Mossyoak. Duh.

Burn that fucking patch you degenerate filth.

If not, the middle one is best suited. Don't you fucking dare put that vile shit on the ACU one (#3). You'll defile it.

kek.
OP i would send you the nepalese flag if you put it on the middle hat

Middle one hands down, any other opinions are shit, null, and void

They all look gay. Why are conservatives so gay? Because they lost the Civil War?

this thread is now about nepal

far left is most redneck for me, after that the middle one. far right seems like it's actually from the millitary but
>trained milltary
>redneck
choose one amirite guise

What's the deal with Nepal?
I'm from Texas, not Nepal

It really is a nice country

Kathmandu is one place in the world which creeps me the fuck out

Did you know Nepal is the only country without a rectangular flag?

MAN I'll tell you hwat, Nepalese food is some next level shit

could go for some yak and yeti right now if you know what i mean

This one.

The Gurkhas are pretty gangster

The Nepal flag is the only national flag that is not quadrilateral in shape. It is made of two triangles. The triangles are said to represent Hinduism and Buddhism. They also represent the Himalayan Mountains.

The abominable snowman, also known as the yeti, is a legendary apelike creature that is believed to frequent the high valleys of Nepal.

Namaste is the standard greeting in Nepal. It can mean Hello, Good Bye, Thank You but translates to “I salute the God in you.” People put their palms together and then bow their forehead, and say “Namaste."

Nepali time is 45 minutes off of the Coordinated Universal Time. The time in Nepal is based off of Mt Everest, and not the time zone lines.
Hinduism and Buddhism are the two main religions.

Cows are sacred in the Hindu religion and cannot be killed. Once a cow stops providing milk they are often released and the community is responsible for feeding her. Cows roam all over Nepal, even in the busy city of Kathmandu. Many people have water buffalo for milk, manure and meat.

Since cows are sacred, so is their manure. It is common practice to clean the home with water and cow manure, to clean and bless it at the same time.
Nepali is the chief or official language. There are many ethnic groups in Nepal and they speak hundreds of different languages. Not accents, but languages. Sometimes Nepali people can't communicate as they speak different languages.
Marijuana plants grow in gardens, on the side of the road, in ditches, on mountainsides, pretty much everywhere in Nepal. It's...well, a weed.

It is the year 2072 in Nepal. They celebrate the new year on April 13th.
Nepal has the only living goddess in the world, the Kumari. Kumari means virgin in Nepali and is the tradition of worshiping young pre-pubescent girls as manifestations of the divine female energy in Hindu religious traditions.

Also Nepal was once claimed as the weed capitol of the world

I'd say choose the middle one. Other two hats don't seem very fitting of the rebel flag.

The sheet.

I know. best warriors. my dad used to fight with them in the gulf war (they fight for the british army strangely)

SHIIIIIEEEEEEET

Pouches or loose?

Well damn

:/

guys you are in the wrong thread

Yak looks good as fuck

NEPAL

Wrong thread you fucking faggots. Get out of my board!!!!!!!!

Out thoughts and prayers are with the people of Nepal

_¶¶¶_¶¶_¶¶¶¶
¶__¶¶_¶¶___¶¶
¶___¶¶__¶¶___¶¶
¶_¶___¶¶___¶____¶_¶¶
¶_¶¶¶__¶¶___¶¶___¶¶_¶
¶_¶__¶___¶___¶¶___¶__¶
¶¶¶¶_¶¶___¶¶__¶¶__¶__¶
¶__¶__¶¶___¶___¶___¶_¶¶
¶__¶___¶____¶___¶___¶_¶¶
¶___¶___¶___¶¶__¶¶___¶__¶
¶¶___¶¶__¶¶___¶____¶_____¶
¶___¶_¶___¶¶______________¶
¶¶__¶¶_¶___¶______________¶¶
_¶___¶_¶___________________¶
__¶___¶_¶__________________¶
___¶___¶¶¶_________________¶
____¶_¶__¶_________________¶¶
____¶____¶¶_________________¶
____¶_____¶_________________¶
____¶¶____¶__________________¶
_____¶_____¶_________________¶
_____¶¶____¶¶________________¶_
______¶_____¶¶________________¶¶¶¶¶¶
_______¶_____¶¶_______________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
______¶¶¶_____¶¶_____________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
_____¶¶¶¶¶______¶¶__________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
_____¶¶¶¶¶_______¶¶¶_______¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
____¶¶¶¶¶¶_________¶¶¶____¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
____¶¶¶¶¶__________¶¶¶¶__¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
____¶¶¶¶¶_________¶¶¶¶_¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
____¶¶¶¶¶¶______¶¶¶¶¶___¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
____¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶___¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
_____¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶____¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
______¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶____¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
_______¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶______¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Kek. Major kek.

▐─────────────────────────▄▄─────────▌
▐────────────────────────███─▄▄──────▌
▐─────────▄▄────────────████─██──────▌
▐────────▐██▌──────────████▌██─▄▄────▌
▐────────███▌─────────████▌███▐██────▌
▐────────████─────────███▌▐██▌▐██────▌
▐────────████────────████▌███▐███────▌
▐────────███▌───────████▌▐██▌▐██▌────▌
▐────────███▌▄─────█████▌███▐██▌─██──▌
▐────────███▌██───█████▌███▌▐██▌███──▌
▐───────▐███▌██──█████▌▐███▐██▌─██▌──▌
▐───────████▌██▌██████▌███▐███─███▌──▌
▐───────████▌██▌█████▌███▌▐██─███▌───▌
▐───────████▌██▌████▌▐███▐███─██▌────▌
▐───────████▌██▌████▌███▌▐██▌███▌█▌──▌
▐───────████▌██▌███▌████▐██▌─██▌███──▌
our thoughts and prayers are with the ppl of nepal

camouflage didn't exist back then, so none of them.

But it would make you look pretty retarded like a redneck...so

8888;88888
8888;;;;88888
8888;;;;;;;888888
8888;;;;;;;;;;;88888
8888;;;;;;;;;;;;;;88888
8888;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;88888
8888;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;888888
8888;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;88888
8888;;ourthoughts;;;;;;;88888
8888;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;88888
8888;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;88888
8888;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;888888
8888;;;;;;;;;;;andprayers;;;;;;;;;88888
8888;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;88888
8888;;; ;;;;; ;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;88888
8888;;; ;;;;;; ;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;888888
8888;;;; ;;; ;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;88888
8888;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;88888
8888;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;88888
8888;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;arewith;;;;;;;;88888
8888;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;888888
8888;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;88888
8888;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;88888888888888888888888888888
8888;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;888
8888;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;888
8888;;;;;;;;;;;thepeople;;888
8888;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;888
8888;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;888
8888;;;;;;;;; ;;; ;;; ;;;;;;;;;;888
8888;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;888
8888;;;; ;;;;;;;;;888
8888;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;888
8888;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;888
8888;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;888
8888;;;;; ;;;;;;;;of;;;;;;;888
8888;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;888
8888;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;888
8888;;;; ;;;;; ;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;nepal;;;;;888
8888;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;888
8888;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;888
8888;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;888

Camouflage has always existed you fucking faggot. Besides, you're in the wrong thread. GO THE FUCK AWAY

hell cant really decide, think maybe the middle one?

Let's all take a minute's silence to remember the people of nepal,

how about take a minute and fuck off fuck face

The middle is my type of camo

Wrong thread you fucking faggot

It's camo dipshit. Animals can smell the piss on that soaked flag, rendering the camo defeated.

Why don't you shut your fucking mouth and show some respect for the people of Nepal

is Sup Forums now full of seven year olds from mexico now what the fuck is this shit

I AM SO SICK OF PEOPLE NOT SHOWING RESPECT FOR THE COUNTRY OF NEPAL AND THE PEOPLE OF NEPAL.

SHOW SOME RESPECT

PRESS X TO PAY RESPECTS OR POO IN DIRTY INDIAN LOO FOR ETERNITY

Your mom is full of seven year olds penis

At long last, after months of searching, my quest has borne fruit: I have located him. My prize. My obsession.

Gentlemen, behold. For I present before you for your viewing pleasure....the NEWEST FAG OF THEM ALL!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

your the type of kids that think this place is the dark webs huh

>2017
>thinking nepal is in mexico, or even in south america
>being this much of a cuck
>be quiet and pay respects to nepal

facebookmemenigger

I met your mom on the dark web

down here in the deep south the most acceptable would be the middle one.

PLEASE PAY RESPECTS TO NEPAL

PLEASE!!!!!!!

I BEG YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE NEVER HAD TO BEG IN MY ENTIRE LIFE BUT I AM ON MY KNEES BEGGING TO THE SKY FOR RESPECTS TO BE PAID (via paypal, ask for details) TO NEPAL.

PLEASE PAY YOUR REPSCETA TO NPEAL

If you choose the Army one (rightmost), you will get your ass beaten. I guarantee it.

The only deep south your in is your mom

Why?

The far right is Marine camouflage, not Army you fucking faggot.

don't mind me, just dropping by to pay respects to nepal

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXoh, you're not paying respects to nepal?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXwhy ever not?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXoh well you should try itXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

100% Middle

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

MMMMMM I LOVE NEPALESE FOOD!!!!!!

Long my boy, cope mint

one of my fav nepalese dishes

Following the Gurkha creed
"Better to die than be a coward"

Get off my board!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

kek

But for real... Red is the last color you want on your camo gear

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX my bones hurt XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

That's a delicacy in Nepal!

Top Kek

This is...insanely accurate.

The "Reddit White Knight" Starter Pack.

The "holy shit I'm a retarded, butthurt newfag who fails at life and doesn't know how even the most basic memes work" starter pack.

>you don't know how memes work!
How's 8th grade?

As a Mississippian, I can say that the correct answer is the middle one. Don't listen to those other fags.

I would say its a tie between the left one and middle one.

Middle, right looks generic soldier, left looks like you're hunting in a specific kind of wilderness, but middle seems like you haven't made a trip to the supermarket even once since you bought your new rifle

But it looks good

hell ya looks good, dont let the reddick 9fag butthurt 9 year old summerfags tell you otherwise
think some gore spooked em off thank god