It's a hard knock life for us

It's a hard knock life for us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vFhrc32kF6E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why was goldmember such shit? Was it because the movie was too aware of its own cult status?

I actually liked goldmember. It wasn't great but it wasn't terrible.

I like each movie but best imo is Spy Who Shagged Me.

Now ask me that two more times.

it wasnt bad per say
but people were getting tired of myers at this point
really he's a one trick pony, if you notice almost every single joke in the sequels are rehashes if not straight up redone jokes from the original
thank god, can you imagine a sequel to the fucking love guru
myers got lucky with some post snl fame and managed to find a niche with his spoof of james bond types, but his 15 minutes shouldnt have been stretched to the two hours he got

i agree. but after 2 classics it was a letdown

I still want a fourth one, it's been 14 years since Goldmember and I love the franchise.

Honestly I prefer Austin Powers over the Brosnan Bonds after GoldenEye. The World is Not Enough is almost the exact same movie.

* exact same as first Austin Powers

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

Hey assholes! I'm right over here, I'm Mini-Me!

I can't stand being asked three times.

You are all plebs
This is the only spy kino

What the fuck was Vanessas problem in the first movie? Austin aquired vital intel on Dr evils plans by sleeping with some bitch and vanessa cracked the shits, even after telling austin she no intrest in him sexually. Bang some chick and save the world, and the cunt is still angry

This was so funny in middle school

She was a fembot.

>Wait a tick. That means I'm single again!

best intro

Beyonce

Goldmember is the only Austin Powers i've ever seen How bad did I fuck up?

Gtfo now and watch the others.

It relied too much on repeated/mirrored gags from the first two movies, and it started to feel tired at that point. The original gags it made weren't all that funny. The potentially amazing idea of mashing 60s spy thrillers with 70s blaxploitation lands with the hardest thud of the whole film.

Basically it had a weak script. The meta-movie at the end with Tom Cruise and Danny Devito is 10/10 though.

youtube.com/watch?v=vFhrc32kF6E

Also they had the actors literally explain every joke after delivering it.

That was the intro.

>Paltrow probably still has that leather outfit and does kinky shit with it

Best Paltrow otherwise she is fat as fuck and wears panties 3 times the size of a normal human being.

extremely
the other 2 are godtier in comparison

I just recently flipped it on TV and it was even worse than I remembered. Like cringe bad.

You may have hit the nail on the head with it being too aware of its self. That and it seemed 10x as crass as the previous two.

I mean for what it was, its not bad. Definitely has some laughs in it. Much better than most of the recent comedies we've had over the past few years.