Explain this

Explain this

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159983721
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gains are obvious. The filters work.

I like how they included the words BEFORE and AFTER so we wouldn't get confused which pic was which.

just buy the damn filters

so he turned red? not sure i see a difference. fatty vs red fatty.

It's easier for fatties to improve their physique than skinny and buff people. And got damn that's true in this case.

F I L T E R S
I
L
T
E
R
S

holy shit those filters

In less than 2 months, you too can become sunburned!

his belly button got bigger

He doesn't tan well, just burns.

looks good

who the fuck lives the that belly button

red snake oil makes you a burned hot dog color whats not to understand. do i need to draw a diagram of how the food coloring is absorbed directly into the skin

>2012+4
>not having a FULL ACRE CRISIS GARDEN

You could have chosen to live

>Tfw Spaniard master race and can tan into a golden man easily

alex jones is bear mode as fuck

Filtration.

>Explain this

too many burgers

What do those guy do and eat to look like that? Honest question. I was a former fatty, was 330, got down to 190 by switching to a plant-based diet with meat and fish 8 times a month, I'm around 6'2" and my doctor said I'm not "genetically cut out" to have the body I want without explaining what that meant. I got a trainer and told him exactly how I wanted to look and nine months later, he told me basically the same thing "You have a tremendous character and great work ethic, you've done everything I've asked, but .... your body just isn't ever going to look the way you want, but you're in perfect health and how many people have that?" and I just stared at him. I didn't know what to say.

I'm pasty, I don't tan, I just turn red and get freckles, my stomach never sculpted the way we wanted it, I never showed abs, those guys are basically the body I was chasing, but I was told by both my doctor and trainer that it just "wasn't going to happen"

Is this horseshit "muh genetics" argument they're using or is it literally impossible for someone like me to look like them?

He looks like a Slav in that photo.

Drinking a lot combined with lifting.

Given that you had enough willpower to drop from 330. Your excuse does credible. I don't say that often given that most fatties blame it on their genetics (women are the worst offenders). If you want results like that and you have already exhausted options such as workouts and better diet. You should just opt for cosmetic surgery.

Good Abs are the result of a tremendous amount of dietary diligence for all but the most genetically endowed. I only have a six pack when I shred caloric intake for months and I've been an athlete and lifter since childhood.

Tldr: Lift and bulk for a few years then cut like you're an ethopian and the definition will be with you for as long as you can maintain it. Just be careful trying to maintain less than 10 to 15 percent body fat because it's rough on your body.

how old was he there?

>being that broad chested

fucking disgusting. Why do men want that?

Clearly already had a good base, IIRC he was way into bodybuilding before.

wide frame

doesn't have to work hard to be big

what mode is AJ? he has such an odd body type.

Eat more meat, dumbass.

It took 45 days to get a tan? would not purchase whatever he is selling.

Filtered water gives you a tan. Everyone knows this.

>when the super male vitality hits you hard

frog mode

He just became more red.

And lift heavy-ass weights. Do stronglifts, do starting strength, do 5/3/1, do a strength program.

shaved chest but hairy arms Hhlol

It wasn't 45 days later, it was 45 minutes later. He had like 4 to 6 guys drag him on carpet throughout a house

THIS

you might have candida overgrowth. do the spit test and look into it

>do starting strength, do 5/3/1

the fuck does that mean?

That's an old mans body, with a wrong diet and a minimum of yoga exercises.

show the real pic

Numale detected

Needs alot more red

still a fat retard

they are beginners' weight lifting regimens.

I did starting strength and got good results. there is a meme that it makes you look like a trex. someone will respond to this post saying it is a meme that it is good. if you dont want your legs to get bigger, dont do as many squats. just eat a fuckton and lift a fuckton.

This country is being invaded by walruses.

Haha, I remember that guy. He was skinny and got fat eating whole chickens for every meal while gaining very little muscle.

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159983721

w-wow

Monday - Friday:
1st meal:
7 weet bix 2 eggs and glass of milk
2nd Meal:
Bowl Of continental chicken and vegetables family pack rice (125grams)
3rd Meal:
4th Meal:
5th Meal:
3 eggs and glass of milk or water
6th Meal:
7th Meal:
8th Meal:
7 weetbix 2 eggs and glass of milk
-GYM Time-
9th meal Whole large chicken and glass of milk or water

Saturday and Sunday
Consisted of anything you feel like really.
Whole chickens, Rump steaks, Weetbix and occasionally cheat meals.

>implying girls don't get wet at the sight of a broad chested man.

Just got a filter

>Is this horseshit "muh genetics" argument they're using or is it literally impossible for someone like me to look like them?

Honestly probably Steroids if nothing seems to work for you.

Personally I don't even go to a Gym, I just started working out a month ago for about 1 hour 30 min a day doing like 300 pushups 300 Sit ups like 80 30 pound weights and about 100 Dumbbell Side Curl
I have seen results desu
Can now see a bit of the top of the 6-pack forming and Arm muscles are getting big along side pecks
Idk I think I could reach their level in about 7 months especially if I double my workout to the mornings too
Then again I am only 18 and Spaniard master race.
N...no-homo?

The fucker is so obsessed with shit being put in the water and gmo foods, but still goes out to buy tacos and burgers

He became a Big Guy, one of the 20 good men

Literally no difference between 'before' and 'after'.

he turned communist

>doubling workout
>thinking it will double your gains
gotta give your muscels time to rest and grow there ya filthy frejole

Lighting

Super colloidal silver in the anus and you'll live to 100 ROGER STONE IS GABRIELS HORN

I would never have surgery, I'm determined to obtain what I want naturally and what I always wanted was to have a body like those guys. If it's true I'm not "genetically cut out" for it as my doctor so eloquently put it, then fine, but I've read "muh genetics" is no excuse for anything so that's what he said went in one ear and out the fucking other and I found a trainer and told him what I wanted. I was pretty taken aback when he told my basically the same thing without using the word "genetics".

I can't imagine those guys in that picture spend their entire lives maintaining that physique. Or do they? I'm fighting hard against "muh genetics", but fuck, when you work so hard and hear it from both a medical professional and a professional trainer, you start to believe there may be some truth to it.

That was the diet I used to LOSE WEIGHT, not to get shredded, that was up to my trainer, I followed it to the T and after 9 months, I looked nowhere close to what I wanted and he just let me down easy and said my body won't ever look the way I want it.

If it's true that guys like me, no matter what we do, will never look like guys like that because of "muh genetics", then I'm fine with that and can lay my head down at night knowing I've spent a couple of years giving it all I had. But if for some reason this isn't "muh genetics", then I would like to know what it is exactly and what I can do to fix it.

>20% of Sup Forums has this gay Justin Bieber look alike twink on PC now

This place is so disgusting and pathetic. Back to infinity, bye.

nice gains

1000s of years ago there was a basic form of chivalry...

Why does he have such a fat fucking head?

Like I said. You've already done WAY more than other people. No fault in using science to help you achieve your goals so long as you don't try to compete. You could take steroids. Give your regime another 6 to 9 months and put in an extra 20% effort. If that doesn't work then consider what I mentioned above.

A good warrior knows his limits.
But a great warrior knows his way around them.

He's sucking in his gut lol

to look like that you're gonna need a very low body fat% which means you're gonna have to have a strict diet and caloric intake

just go bearmode

Eat clen and tren hard. Seriously. Those guys take care of themselves but likely use roids to get their bf% down and lean muscle up beyond what's natural.

He got some in his eye the other day and was wearing shades for days on air.

Practice soccer (true soccer not the thing you do in the US).
Or try fartlek racing because it´s almost the same

He wanted to beat the globalists so bad he fucking ate his water filters and became an ubermensch.

Holy fuck you're pathetic.

Your beta faggotry is visible from space/

>tattoo

After 45 days of a pure shrimp diet Alex was looking a healthy shade of pink.

Filters also include a tan! Pretty awesome technology...

some guy who worked out broke a limb, couldn't' work out for some reason, took the picture then actually started working out again.

>two different women

Did you forget to turn off your proxy or does Egypt have weetbix?

natty or not natty?

100% natty

Alex was born with dad strength

She's wearing tighter pants in the 'Before' picture
Note where her hands are, in the 'After' pic she looks like shes trying not to make the pants seem so loose

thats fucking bill hicks on steriods im tellin ya