Kek you mad?

Kek you mad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz1XKVvHroo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i appreciate him as true american patriot for putting down his foot on this insane process to sneak past legislation before anyone understood what was going on.. with major effect on people and the economy that made no sense and no one wanted

simply so they could say they repeal and replace (which none of bills were a repeal/replace they kept the same basic framework as obamacare and cut funding massively

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz1XKVvHroo

I wish Huckabee and Hillary won the primaries in 08, don't even care what the outcome would have been.
McCain was always garbage and everyone who voted for him is a cuck.

Someone's a little butthurt about being able to keep their insurance

If they really wanted to give citizens control over their health care they'd devise a plan to bring down the corrupt Insurance industry.

Sure, it's almost like the insurance industry is paying McCain to be a puppet

noo come on, nobody was arguing.

No, I'm not.
I want to watch Obamacare crash and burn. I want Democrats to beg for a repeal. I want Obama himself to distance himself from it.

They'll just make whitey pay for it like they made Illinois raise their taxes to pay off their debt.
Who do they think pays for all the taxes?
Taxes come from 90% white people.
ACA will never crash and burn, they'll keep making whitey foot the bill.

mccain made the right move, its the conservative party which has turned into a complete fucking circus. if you had told conservatives this is what the future would look like 10 years ago, they would have wrote you off as a looney. (however, there were obvious signs it was going to head this way)

At his degree of physical health, money means nothing. Dead man walking.

What? Ether way the insurance companies win.
Obamacare was written to give them full control. If Obamacare is repealed they still have full control.

What do you mean?
McCain voted yes on repeal before Trump was in office.
It's just the republican party is full of snakes right now.
It's what Trump was talking about when he said drain the swamp.
Lisa Murkowski, Susan Collins and John McCain are all swamp monsters being paid off.

What is your agenda?

looks like fake news stats to me

Also they made illinois raise the taxes BACK TO THE LEVEL that they were before the republican govenor let the tax drop without actually cutting spending ...... This is how republican's operate accross the country btw cutting taxes and not cutting spending

yes but without ACA there is more room to take down the impenetrable wall of the insurance companies.
They lose a lot of power without ACA

Sure just disregard the obvious truths in life so it suits your agenda.
Do you really think blacks provide as much revenue to the govt as whites?
50% of govt assistance recipients are black people, even if the other 50% was white that would still show that whites are more productive than blacks when we are 60-70% of the total population of the U.S.
Think critically so you don't look so stupid when you call something obvious as "fake news".

you must be new to US politics, also i feel quite bad for you if you think trump is doing anything other than being an embarassment and damaging to the US.

>insane process to sneak past legislation before anyone understood what was going on.. with major effect on people and the economy that made no sense and no one wanted

You mean like obama care?