Do you justify this?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EUp4bDa9M3o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J_KJ1R2PCMM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=g-xHqf1BVE4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shooting the mentally ill?

Of course, this is nothing but good for our society.

Listen here Mexican. That "mentally ill" man had a shiv on him and he charged the cop.

Guess what? The niggers here in South Dallas target poor Mexicans. It's known that they carry cash on them since as illegals they cannot get bank accounts. Quit fucking defending these "people" who undoubtedly hurt your people here.

>Mentally ill nigger with a screwdriver charges cops
>HE DINDU NUFFIN

These people ever heard of tasers or mace?

I know I've heard that. It almost makes me feel bad for them but then I just think about how I want them out out out and they shouldn't have came here

Sup Forums will actually defend people abusing their power

why are right wingers SUCH cucks?

That lady wailing through the whole thing is as funny as it gets.

You do not get to be armed when you are being talked to by police.

Sorry liberal scum

watermarking viral videos? no i think it's disgusting and needs to be stopped.

Attack cops, get shot.

A decade ago I was broke and down on my luck, I had a "friend" at the time suggest that to me. I was pretty appalled by that so we quit talking.

Pinche indio! Cuando llegan de mojados estos negros te roban y te chinga bien chingon papi. Luego van de llorones alos pochos y los pochos les dan chingada.

Rushed at him with a screwdriver, justified imo.

I'm glad they uploaded the whole thing, you can hear none of the cops are happy about the situation. Its not like they're throwing each other high fives going
>haha fuck yea boy

too bad they didnt shoot that ape ass mother for being mentally ill jesus shut the fuck up

>implying they would celebrate knowing they had cameras on them

Note: If you have mentally ill family members DO NOT CALL THE POLICE to deal with them.

How fucking hard is it for people to get that?

>911 dispatch
>yes please come shoot the shit out of my son

>nigger
Justified.

I do dislike that police here usually seem way to quick to go for a kill. That being said, I guess they did their job, then again, he was pretty much inside of his house with the knife so idk. Does anyone think Trump could/would round up the mentally ill next? I think his policies would be even more popular if they just took the "offenders" and put them back over the wall via giant slingshot or womething :p

Yeah. Brave men stand there and get stabbed by a psycho wielding a screwdriver.

couldn't they have like, used a taser?

always

these criminals ever heard of obeying orders and the law?

>mentally ill

Yep, it is justified. You attack the police with anything and they have the right to put you down. This is suicide by cop.

>taser
Those are pretty damn unreliable. Why should they put their lives at risk for a violent mentally disabled dindu?

did he die?

Who the fuck calls the police to deal with mentally ill people?

Both the mother and Son are idiots. Why do they proceed to march out of the front door past cops when the cops wanted to speak with them. Immediately the black male pulls out a weapon and comes towards the police. No sympathy.

I wonder if there are similar vids where afterward the cops are like.... : That was fucking awesome!!! an highfives n shiet, and or assaulting still when dead already an shittalking.

>implying that is not a term people use to justify being a criminal

Cops were right on, but one thing I have wondered after watching some of these bodycam vids of shootings: are they prohibited from administering first aid once they've got the suspect handcuffed? Are they just trained not to? Is it something to do with liablity or legally justifying the shooting?

It just seems like a lot of wasted opportunity to deal with the injury while waiting for the EMTs

Best dindu slayer ever

That's why I own two

>Drop it guy

He can't drop it you nazi, he's lying in a pool of blood.

Although it's great to be able to get a cop suicide squad just by calling a number.

>implying you wouldn't shoot a guy coming at you with a screwdriver
it's really not their job to play games with sharp metal sticks.

Act like a nigger and get the trigger.

Shut up, Borat.

Horrible over-reaction.

But, still justifiable in the eye's of the law.

Should have tased him.

A lot of people do, especially if they're violent.

Idiots who want those people to die. Cops are insane and trigger happy in this country especially towards people of color. The dindus mother allowed for her son to be killed here. She knew he had a weapon on him when they both were standing around the front door because they cam out the house 2 seconds after the cops knocked.

he a good boy

They aren't allowed to

Agreed.

>drop it guy!
>sorry buddy
This dude must be a canuck

Texas

Why is america such a shithole?

OR atleast properly warn them or making sure he didnt answer the door with a weapon. Part of me thinks its an elaborate life insurance scam.

So that's where all the virgins went.

On Sup Forums you learn something new everyday.

If you shoot your attackers, they win.

please kill yourself

would you risk your life trying to help someone that tried to attack you?
>yes? you are a cuck
>no, congrats you are a normal human

dindus, and cops that are shown video after video of what happens to them if they don't kill first.

its really a nice place if you're white

>AAAAEEEEUUGHYAKELMACHEYL

>OOOOHHWLAWWMYMOOMAA

He was literally engineering things with that screwdriver. They cut him down in his prime.

>pull out knife
>get shot
Seems right to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=J_KJ1R2PCMM

tasers are for intellectuals

Looks like a nig. Who cares?

FUCKING RARE
U
C
K
I
N
G

R
A
R
E

That's what I guessed.

I called the cops on my baby.
My baby charged the cops.
The cops killed my baby.
he dindu nuffin.
- Poem of the Stupid American Nigger

Well he came at them with a knife, that is called suicide by cop.

What do you mean justify? The cops are not supposed to let the guy stab them, they have to shoot and are trained to shoot. There is no other option.

SHAMSHALAYA

WO'GOBBLE

OHHHH LAWWWWDDDDDY

all these american bootlickers

>muh everyone who disobeys the law deserves to die

It's like you American bootlickers doesn't even understand your founding fathers.

All Americans in thread are now obliged to show their copy of the Federalist Papers or your American citizenship will be stripped.

Your move

Am i supposed to feel safer now?

noice

What flag? On mobile

she called him a bi-polar skitzo at the start. Tazers don't always work on them. Retard power ftw.

>its a nigger
MOVE ALONG PEOPLE

Car is behind them so they can't back up quickly, mentally ill nig who a week earlier was threatening his family with a knife rushes them while holding a shiv and refusing to drop it.

They were absolutely justified in what they did. It wasn't necessarily right, they probably could've done it differently, but it definitely wasn't wrong.

>any other thread
FUCK DA POLICE

>police shoot black
GOD BLESS AMERICA BASED GOVERNMENT WORKERS

niggers. kek.

My sides are not ready for this abuse

US Virgin Islands

No, it is simple logistics. If somebody comes at you with a sharp weapon that is intent to kill and then must kill them in self defence, the only other option is to die yourself.

I don't need no stinkin papers to assert my natural rights

U.S Virgin Islands.

Virgin Islands

>muh narrative

Are burgers just that dumb that they can't fathom shooting people in the leg.

fuck you bernout. this was clearly suicide by cop

How do you not justify it?
He lunged at them.
Sure it probably would have been better to taser him though

Okay, I'll bite. How is it an abuse of power?

You can not shoot in the leg, you must shoot to kill if they intend to kill you, there is no other option. He lunges with that in his hand and it gets in their neck and die if they do not shoot core body. That is just logistics of the situation and good training.

>Cops are insane and trigger happy in this country especially towards people of color.

they are called niggers not "people of color"

Its not hard

Dial three numbers:

You have three choices;
Fire fighter
Paramedic
Police

Pick the right person for the job:
>Is something broken or on fire?
Call for a fire fighter
>Is someone in pain and suffering?
Call a paramedic
>Is someone being bad?
Call the police

He tried to kill the cop with a screwdriver.
Lethal force was necessary.

This, the aunt or mother or whatever the such she was should've kept an eye on the son and at wrestled the screw driver from

Why would you crowd around the door when youre called about a mentally ill person?

Dude was 2 feet away and running and the cops had cars behind them. They're focused on not dying and even if they get him in the leg he can probably still stab them from pure momentum.

There are definitely times cops shoot way to quickly in this country, they were justified here.

>shooting someone in the leg
Very high chance that you will hit one of the many large arteries in the leg, which will cause them to bleed out and die slowly.

>>implying that is not a term people use to justify being a criminal
that's so right all those white shooters are criminals as well.

well it depends, what kind of Italian are you?

"OH DEY SHUT MAH CHILD"
Fuck that was lol.

>Taking time to aim a leg shot in a tense situation when the guy will charge you and stick a instrument in your chest/neck because you were too busy trying to aim down and score a hit without missing

Just shoot at their chest. If they live, good, if they die, whatever.

They need to knock on the door and because the car was there there's no where to back up to after knocking.

Are you retarded? 911 summons all 3. Yes even the firetruck. You do not get a choice.

or just shoot their liver, better chance of survival

surprisingly understandable speech for an old 'groid

What about this one
Do you justify it?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=g-xHqf1BVE4