>2017
>not trying to look like this
>Why?

because literally everyone else looks like that and I'm sick of looking at big hulking men show off their arms all the time its fucking gay

Too lazy.
Don't care.

But i am. It's hard being a full time student, full time worker, and hitting the gym ok

Or you are just a lazy shit

Life situation, that's why. Get a clue you egocentric dipstick.

I dont think OP understand the amount of money/time it takes to do become a freak: the steroids, food and gym time alone would make your faggot head spin

I value the longevity of my heart

Not enough energy.

Severe sleep apnea is a bitch, especially when you can't get a mask to comply with. I can't even drive, I'll fall asleep behind the wheel.

literally not possible without drugs which have nasty side effects

Currently running 600mg test cyp. 300mg tren en. and 25mg dianabol.

Well on my way faggot.

my ninja turtles looked like that and their forearms always broke off. I'm afraid as much as I fap that my forearms would break off too.

because he looks ugly and unasthetic as shit fam

Because it's 2017 and I'm trying to be a trap.

Because I'd like to still be able to wipe my anus.

He can wipe his anus with you

>trying to look like a roid freak and claiming it's just creatine

cause I do have a giant penis

Whey protein, creatine and roids are expensive
also too lazy to go te the gym

you fat cunt

>4.5 inch dick when erect

What good would it do me to get this big if it will only make my cock look even smaller?

Go to thundersplace and make your cock bigger

sometimes I feel like my dick is small and it's 8inches then I remember that there's people like you and that makes me happy

Too much work and too much time for simple frivoloties. My line of work and hobbies don't require that much muscle.

Plus, I have no idea how to lose fat. So I could never get my body into that specific shape.

Not to mention the vains. Fucking nasty. The old man needs to drink more water.

i dont want to look like a veiny mess

>Life situation

Not exactly. For dude in the picture, that's his life goal. The effort it would take to get there would require most of his time. His life. Hours a session at the gym, and insane diet. He has no body fat.

pic related, uncontacted tribes in the amazon. Living a natural life, that's how we're supposed to look. Not like the freak in the picture.

btw: I do exercize, back day = pullups and standing should press, chest day = dips and push ups, leg day = walking 1.5 hrs daily (doggo), weighted squats once a week.

Because I don't have a tiny penis like the dude in the pic and OP

A) maintaining that type of build is actually less healthy than just staying fit
B) I don't have such a huge inferiority complex that I feel the need to

Een Italiaanse homo

>wizard detected