The next president

The next president.

He's good enough. He's smart enough and doggone it people like him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mnFBpooMtkc
youtu.be/yEAWCarqP3M
youtube.com/watch?v=iamk3cZI1ec
youtu.be/yfupOjbnYKA
youtu.be/Hryx0tuMAPw
minnpost.com/braublog/2008/11/minneapolis-election-director-speaks-ballots-my-car-story-false
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/mnFBpooMtkc

Does he still share his cookies?

youtu.be/yEAWCarqP3M

Al Franken is an unfunny cunt so triggered by Rush Limbaugh he wrote a book fat shaming him. No one likes Al.

Yep.

Butthurt conservative spotted.

A little unnerved by a politician who actually does his homework?

You didn't read it. The emphasis wasn't on his weight and it wasn't all about him. The and other observations part should have been the give away. You dumb cunt

libcucks confirmed. Al Franken is a shithead

Somebody is mean to my god-emperor and I don't understand what he's saying. WAAAAH! POOPOO HEAD GO AWAY!

esther cookies.

I voted for Cruz.

Sorry to ruin your cute post

He would make a much better candidate than Bernie "Take the Money and Run" Sanders. He would make a better president than the country deserves.

Toute nation a le gouvernement qu'elle mérite.
–Joseph de Maistre

So did Scaramucci

¡Ajá! Hemos encontrado el gusano.
¡Viva Batista!

"Shithead". Let's see an example of this and compare it to shit that Trump has said and or done.

Its cool, hillary and bernie still lost, and franken will get his ass handed to him just the same

Trump is president, dry your asstears and deal with it

"I doubt I could cross the line and vote Republican. I have tremendous respect for McCain but I don’t buy the war hero thing. Anybody can be captured. I thought the idea was to capture them. As far as I’m concerned he sat out the war."

>Minnesota
>Jew

pick one

You're changing the subject. Give me an example of him being "a shithead" with the current president serving as a water mark.

I'm a Jew from Kansas.

He's been married to the same woman since 1975. Character speaks louder than accidents of birth.

What does that have to do with him being a Jew from Minnesota? The joke I'm assuming is that Jews don't live there.

Do you ever get bullied there in Kansas, jew-boy? Jew-nose? Rat-face?

>as a water mark
a high-water mark or Plimsoll line
Donny's got to excel at something…

Nah, Ive been on subject, youre just a dumb angry libcuck.

>B-B-BUT D-D-D-DRUMPF IS S-STUPID T-T-TOO

You lost, get over it.

>I'm assuming
And you know what that means, don't you?
(Does someone want to spell it out for our new friend?)

You betcha. So I got big and learned how to fight. That was back in the 90's. Today I doubt kids would get away with that shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=iamk3cZI1ec

He's playing golf as the world Burns and sinks around him.

See, they have no response.

He's done more in these few months than Obama did in 8 years, even with obstructionist libcucks fighting him on everything. He's earned a few rounds on the links.

youtu.be/yfupOjbnYKA

The difference was that he was being sarcastic while Trump actually meant it. Context matters.

He calls it "playing". Those who have played with him call it something else.
youtu.be/Hryx0tuMAPw
This is one case in which we can unfallaciously say that no true Scotsman would play golf the way that Darth Cheeto does.

Oh, right....

Trump contradicted himself? Shocker. If I was him I'd have just said that he was lying the first time admitted to playing with him. The second I'd have claimed it was a mistake. That Sam hadn't seen what he thought he'd seen. This isn't 4d chess. It's not even 2d checkers.

Arguing with trumpsters is like arguing with cats.
Except cats are 'way smarter.

He actually reached across the isle and supported Mcain. Context matters.

Its kinda hard to argue when all you do is clutch your vaginas and cry, being triggered at everything.

Pic related, the average libcuck crying

What weight do most of his executive orders and signing statements actually have? He hasn't done more, he's just filed more paperwork. His job isn't just to sign as much shit as possible

this is what liberals actually think.

Context matters only when its your guy, if its not your guy "muh he really means it"

Fuck off, shithead

do you think they will find even more votes for him in the trunk of a car?

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter."
– Winston Churchill

No. Context definitely matters. For example when Trump promised to cover the legal expenses of anyone who assaulted a protester during his rally.

Im not gonna spoonfeed a buttsour libcuck, utilize the internet staring you in the face and see all the shit he's got done already

>Context definitely matters
Yes, when its your guy, he's j/k. When its not your guy, he's srs.

You can fuck off now

Al Franken is an unfunny cocksmoker. It is known.

minnpost.com/braublog/2008/11/minneapolis-election-director-speaks-ballots-my-car-story-false

Turns out to have been a lie.

One is literally a comedian who said it to photographers while emphasising the sarcasm. The other was running against him and said it as an insult.

You're afraid of him. Admit it. That's all this is. He's too smart to have as a serious enemy.