Why does Sup Forums idolize the military? Theyre a bunch of retarded rednecks and mass murderers

Why does Sup Forums idolize the military? Theyre a bunch of retarded rednecks and mass murderers.

Your premise is wrong. Try again

I was in the military for 4 years. Never killed anyone and I'm not a redneck. I have a white collar job and tend to be rather open-minded. So let me ask you, why do you hate the military?

You'd have to be a nationalist to understand you filthy commie fuck.

Sup Forums idolises the military because it embodies the enemy of the thing Sup Forums hates most: progress.
now, im not saying Sup Forums is "progressive", fuck that shit, but what i mean is that Sup Forums hates degeneracy. Sup Forums hates anything that would set the human race back, this means feminism in its current state, islam (not radical, just regular islam, because all of it is radical really), the general zeitgeist of black people, and the lack of common sense coming from the LGBT community.

what the military does do, is ___. the military is always pushing to advance its technology, always striving to better protect the people in its service, and who they are charged to protect. the military is as revered as it is because it is a job that requires sacrifice, and that sacrifice benefits everyone involved. no one wants to kill people. at least, not any sane person. but, when something you love is put at risk, you swallow your pride and do what needs to be done. kill a man to save your life, end a war to save a country.

Yeah you're right, they're not all retarded rednecks.

what the actual fuck, would you rather not have a military?

> the military is a bunch of mass murders who hurt innocent Muslims

GOD DAMN RIGHT, FAGGOT!

I stopped counting how many sand niggers I killed after my fourth tour.

>mass murderers.
seems like you dont know the definition of murder

>be Mil
>because the military is awesome
>be manly
>do manly shit
>get paid to do manly shit
>kek at SJW bitches, cuz they want your dick
>making bank, no kids, travel the fucking world banging sloots
>kill shit on occasion
>dat medical care, schooling, money, and uniform that melts panties.

pussy

>They're a bunch of retarded rednecks and mass murderers.
Not really. People hate them because most are welfare queens

>Getting paid to kill Muslims.

because muh gunz

Mostly because I grew up playing RTS and so now I know armchair generaling, especially on Sup Forums

This
I'm pretty sure military is referred to as "cucks for Israel" more times than not.

Fuck you

> welfare queen

Spotted the pussy.

You're just as bad as OP.

> I don't want to kill Muslims because I'm a faggot cuck.

Hahaha!

Also, soldiers have been getting paid for their military service since fucking ancient Rome.

Kill yourself kid.

Sup Forums is a nationalist board

Because 90% of Sup Forums is highschool fags who haven't graduated yet but will join after they finish

They still haven't realized being in the military is the most cucked thing they can do
Literally fighting for Israels wars.

I don't idolize them.

The military is a welfare system for people not bad enough for prison or smart enough for college.

99% if them don't even know how to use a weapon.

Also, the Army is mostly illegal immigrants, niggers, and Puerto Ricans.

We have too many Muslims in this country.

See, this is the hs fag spotted
They probably haven't actually joined yet but they drank the recruiter Jews koolaid about joining

They're in for a rude awakening when they find out that their day Job is washing rocks and scrubbing toilets.

Good goyim join the military

Around 5% of the military kills Muslims. Thanks for proving my point

good goyim

> the military is for people not smart enough for college

Because all those SJWs in college are super smart.

>99% of them don't know how to use a weapon

Except for the fact that you need to qualify in weapons training at boot camp.

> the army is mostly illegal immigrants and niggers

Are you seriously this retarded or are you just shit posting? I would post the population and race statistics of the military, but I just don't care enough since I know you're an idiot.

B8.

Need to present birth certificate when you enlist as well.

And I thank Christ every night that I was able to slaughter over a dozen of em.

Good on you friend, im shipping to San Diego for USMC basic, what were u?

Military leadership is failing. More politics have crept in over the years and makes shit inefficient as hell

God help us if mainland America is actually invaded

All these disgusting faggots hating on the military, literally nigger tier behavior.

Because he could never make it in the military. He's a pussy and a weakling.

I had my training a few miles away from you in Coronado.

6 years in Army here. What you'll do depends on the job you choose and if you're a fuckup or not. Be 68w Medic like myself, the only shit I had to clean on duty was my weapon and my locker.

Whoa bro I load planes with food, medical supplies and do emergency evacuations for flooding and earthquakes around the world and train new loadmasters. So fuck off.

>Sup Forums idolizes the military
I like them personally but this is generally wrong. You aren't from around here and it's blindingly obvious, feel free to leave.

That deserves pay, and we thank you for that, but all the pussies in the national guard and whatnot are bloating our budget. The GI bill should only apply to people who have served in combat

Army, MC, Navy,AF?

Also, I just think planes are cool.

Sage.

we should start with op is a fag
cause
op
p
is a fag.
probably couldn't make it into the military or washed out
mainly cause
op is a fag

Haha. National guard.

Trust me. They get plenty of shit from other combat vets.

The military was never honorable. They were looting and desecrating their enemies' corpses in the Iliad. Of course some individuals in the military are respectable, but there just as many honorable shit sweepers.

Pretty much this, at least for me. The Military is naturally conservative, because liberal ideas cannot survive in an environment that demands results.

Even attempts to subvert this by the Left are ultimately doomed to failure. Obama's cuckening of the military will be swiftly undone as soon as a Conservative takes power.

NAVY all the way son.

I live next to an Army base and two Air Force installations, I see them everyday. I also run security at a night club...so I get to babysit them every night. The US Army is a fucking nigger factory that ships niggers all over the US.

>boot camp

The 1st and last time they held a firearm

>Why does Sup Forums idolize the military?
I thought it was the opposite. Sup Forums hates the US military. Some of them are just being edgy and some believe they're fighting for Israel.

I remember I knew this stoner losers who I've seen support Sanders now quit ROTC after the first day. Cucks can't handle the military.

Are you implying the US Army doesn't take illegal immigrants? Because they do.

Ayy USMC US Navy brethren, even im just enlisted tho and im not a Marine yet.

Excluding jobs that require intelligence like Nukes, Electronics/Avionics techs, and a few other, the military enlisted side is mostly rednecks, niggers, spics, and flips.

The commissioned side is mostly white, sprinkled with shitty diversity hires.

Well I guess I have no other option than to smack you with facts.

Good luck to you. Sign up for infintry. Higher chance of getting hurt but better chance to kill sand niggers.

Just don't be one of those pussies with PTSD when you get out. Take joy in the killing and it won't bother you much.

Those numbers are for US Military, not US Army.

The Coast Guard and Air Force are skewing the data. Also, Air Force enlisted are rapists. Every incident at my club involving women being drugged is an airman. Buncha faggots

Most people in the military today ARE welfare queens.

Yea thanks man im definately going 0311, any tips on getting fit? I had a IST today and did mediocre at best, mainly running, got any idea how to build back lung capacity ive been smoking nearly a pack a day for 5 years.

You ever notice that whenever a thread about the military is made on here a fuckload of the posters are military veterans? Hurr durr I served in Iraq.

Bunch of faggots. No wonder the average IQ on this board is so low.

>Uh..good job with Iraq, buddy. You must be really proud.

How can you be in the military and not be retarded?

>le millitary is dum dumz maymay

You chicken shits always make me laugh.

>bu-but muh fightin 4 muh jewz

And? Gunning down the families same muslims that are raping and destroying Europe is bad?

Joining the air force in the fall desu. Russian SIGINT here we come!

How many of your brave brothers we're blown up in their shit armored hummers in Iraq?

Where is Iraq now?

You're such a big man.

You'll probably be checking IDs at the gate and date raping high school girls by night.

>Sup Forums is one person

>The military is a welfare system for people not bad enough for prison or smart enough for college.

I spent 4 years in the Air Force. This is the uncomfortable truth.

>You're such a big man.

At least the died wanting to rid the world of those pieces of shit and yea I am a big man because people like me exist your chicken shit ass doesnt have to be drafted because there is enough people like me and who will join.

Well what would you rather have then?

No military?

How the fuck are we gonna defend ourselves when we eventually have to?

Explain yourself faggot

Sup Forums never respected military welfare Queens
The only ones that do are high school kiddies who haven't graduated yet and join because "killing le muzzies" meme
As evident by the underage b&
HereHere

Yeah dude we should like.... abolish the military!

Yeah but I killed Muslims instead of shitposting on pol about muh day of the rope

I'm not sure what you are trying to convince me of, but compulsory service would be the ideal. Forcing everyone to participate seems like a better idea than an all volunteer force of retards

You probably didnt, though

Or we can stop fighting for Israel and like, downsize on military spending?

Wow, surprising. High school military kiddies don't understand taxation or government.
I guess military pond scum really are bottom of the barrel.

>the military is bad guize
>just look at how they serve the Jews, like the civilian elected politicians tell them to

Average Military Fag > Average Civillian OP, because at least 1, for good or evil, is capable of strength. You cannot deny this.

Not trying to convince anything and 2 year min. conscription would be ideal, but dont shit on the people that want to do good by taking these savages out,yea shit goes wrong, stupid people are in the millitary, but find me one thing that never had any retards or quirks or faults. Im not a fighting for yuh freedoms retard because I know thats horseshit and im fine with that.

I dont do it for money or school or any of that crap, Im doing simply because I believe its every males job to be a part of the millitary in some form or another.

Those "retarded rednecks" and "mass murderers" keep us from being murdered in masses and are there because they don't want to be retarded rednecks. And most of them are just normal people, not retards. What they do is murder, but it is to keep their countrymen from being murdered.

US Army fag in Afghanistan checking in. Ask me anything.

They are unproductive order following dogs.

The military and the praise of soldiers is a false ideal.

People who worship and praise the military are generally dumb motherfuckers.

No thank you for your service. Keep guarding those poppy fields faggot.

>DAEEEE BABY KILLERS AND MOMMA RAPISTS

>>>>>>>>>/reddit/

How fast can you run two miles?

>Those "retarded rednecks" and "mass murderers" keep us from being murdered in masses
You are a dumb motherfucker... beyond redemption.

yea why even have miltaries lmao #sanders2016

Thank you for your RARE.

Yeah man, everybody in the world loves the US so much that we could just disband the entire military and nothing would change.

> tricare
> being good
Why lie?

You can get off your intellectual high horse there fella, that shit is a job just like anything else.

I always thought you'd be retarded NOT to enlist, for harping about how smart they are a lot of college kiddies seem to find themselves into a fuck ton a debt and no job experience.

Meanwhile someone getting out the military gets their college paid for for 4 years of service, housing matching the cost of living of the city they live in, benefits and resources so that they never go without a house and a job, and are always looked at first when applying for a job.

All this and most will never see combat and the ones that do gain the respect of normies and when autist start going off like niggers here they get vilified.

Honestly, whose the stupid ones here?

I can respect your motives. You should realize that I get to see you guys come and go, all day, every day. I'm here when you enlist, I'm here when you get drunk before deployment and beat up townies, I'm here when you come home talking to yourself and forgetting to bathe, I'm still there when you can't adjust and bother me for change and cigarettes. I get to watch the cycle over and over.

>An Egyptian defending the US military

Wew

Actually we just burned 800lbs of harvested poppy a few days ago. Drop in the bucket really but gotta start somewhere.
I'm older now so not too fast, but generally 15:30. I'm usually a 280 on my apft.
You're welcome pal.

>Killing mudslimes
>Murder

Yeah ok.

>Only westerners can be redpilled

What did he mean by this

Giving you guys camo was a nice gesture.

You should turn off the AC sometime and play army.

Incoming chair force jokes.

Sorry fellow airman.

>we dont need air support and logistics

>rednecks
I'm of Spanish decent

>retarded

>Tfw didn't make it to valedictorian because you played too may video games

>mass murderers.

I'm only joining the Airforce to kill Muslims and niggers.

You know you're not only there to protect the poppies, but you're there to defeat local competition, you see, a monopoly is always better for the kikes to have.