Why do Koreans and Japanese hate each other so much, they're essentially the same people?

Why do Koreans and Japanese hate each other so much, they're essentially the same people?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ju4t8aD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What´s history

Cute people hate each other. Even yakuza are cute and they beat each other up

because we are different races
it's a race war

they are not "essentially" the same people

believe it or not koreans are relatively close related to tungusic peoples

japanese are formed from pacific islanders and mainlander migrations

I don't know, maybe try cracking a history book?

I am all western in this blessed day.

>they are not "essentially" the same people
Yeah, they are though

not really

different linguistic family and different ethnic composition

Yes really

Japs literally banned scientists from entering the imperial crypts because they started positing the imperial line originating in korea

We're all one race, the human race.

no
it did but the people are not

Will you let me inside your country now?

>they're essentially the same people
Yes, just like the French and German and Brits are "essentially the same people" because they live relatively close to each other and have round eyes.

Only if you start a takeaway restaurant like all the other non whites, if you do your part to break the T*rk monopoly you're welcome.

The race most near the Korean is manchurisn. Yayoi add mongol is Korean.

lol no retarded brit, japanese are the yamato race.

Fuck off dirty gook

This is true.

Are the lights too bright In Nipponstan?

please dirty paki. you are a sand nigger now

awl rook same

>essentially
Korean is essentially yayoi.
That people arround south china add Manchuria.

Japan is essentially Jomon add yayoi.
Jomon means island Asian from noth and south.
Yayoi is people arround south china.

What's wrong?

The collective stalker said he monitored my thought trough radio wave when I walked down the street along the tama river in the night on 12/1/9

The stalking of collective stalker was monitored via radio wave and my thought was monitored through radio wave when I was driving route53 on my car that was stolen by the collective stalker who monitored my thought through radio wave.

Jomon and Yayoi
Jomon were indigenous to Japan with Australoid features.
Yayaoi came later from south china and Korea with Mongoloid features.
Though the Yayoi genocided the Jomon, they also mated, mixed and modern Japs (Yamato) were formed.
Ainu the native people in noth japan Hokkaido have more Jomon blood in them.
Even today in Japan some people have a more Jomon face than others.
Modern Korean is much near the Manchuria people.
For example PSY. He looks like a more Manchurian mongol.
Even Korean president Park Geun-Hye is looks like a Manchurian mongol.
Also you can see tha face of Asashoryu, mongolian sumou wrestler. He is kind of similar of PSY.
If we study the history of korea and location of Korea then we can know why Korean and Manchuria is similar.
Even ancient Koguryŏ is noth Mongolian equestrian. And ancient koguryo people is became Manchurian and noth korean. Capital of koguryo was at noth Korea.

The very point is that the Japanese have facial ”diversity” that is a mix of Jomon and Yayoi.
It's not saying who is look more better. And who is more ugly. It's matter of diversity.
But Korean is full blooded Yayoi people, so useally Korean has only Yayoi type of face

Those people standing on the road surveyed those key on the sheet when the collective stalker put the key on the street in the evening in 2007

The man who said he is a collective stalker stalked me monitoring my thought all day through radio wave said he is always watching me and I walked on the street to buy food and I saw a man talking with a woman who was beautiful so I glanced at her and I noticed that the man was the collective stalker who stalks me via radiowave.

The collective stalker who was standing in front of my house told me that the man glanced at me when I was driving on the road was his comrade and he was monitored my thought through radio wave. and I was watching the clock and it was 2:06 am. the collective stalker was monitoring my thought and he said that through radio wave

The man standing in front of the man who was the comrade of the collective stalker was watching me when I walked through them on my way home and he said he was monitoring my though through radio wave and he was conspired with police. There was no way of my escaping from the collective stalking and I was illegally captured by police

Mad gook shit poster.

The stalker who was a collective stalker stalked me when I was glancing the river along the street told me that he was monitoring my thought through radio wave and I went to home the clock was 5:24am I was monitored my thought

When will Best Korea nuke Tokyo?

The police was commanded by the pm and the collective stalker was monitoring my thought when I was walking through the street and there was two men in black suit said through radio wave they are monitoring my thought through radio wave.

I went to home and the clock was 2:46 am. There was no escaping from the collective stalker.

the hell you are using my pic l

The collective stalker was watching my house when I got home and he left without word and I came in and there was a piece of white paper. And the collective stalker said through radio wave it was put by him. I called police but I was illegally captured by police. Police was conspired with collective stalker.

The man standing in front of the man who was the comrade of the collective stalker was watching me when I walked through them on my way home and he said he was monitoring my though through radio wave and he was conspired with police.
There was no way of my escaping from the collective stalking and I was illegally captured by police
The police was commanded by the pm and the collective stalker was monitoring my thought when I was walking through the street and there was two men in black suit said through radio wave they are monitoring my thought through radio wave.

I went to home and the clock was 2:46 am. There was no escaping from the collective stalker.
The collective stalker was watching my house when I got home and he left without word and I came in and there was a piece of white paper. And the collective stalker said through radio wave it was put by him. I called police but I was illegally captured by police. Police was conspired with collective stalker.

discord.gg/ju4t8aD

>server error

people who are essentially the same always hate each other. koreans and japanese, chinese and koreans, chinese and japanese, polacks and russians, germans and jews, americans and mexicans etc

The collective stalker was playing in the ground who was in his 20s and he approached me and said he was monitoring my thought through radio wave. I was perplexed.

The collective stalker was on the train when I took on the yamanote line and he said the conductor is his comrade and all my thought from when I took on the car was monitored by the administration through radio wave.

The thought was monitored through radio wave when I was home and watched the news and the announcer said through radio wave she was monitoring my thought. There was no escaping from the collective stalking.

I was walking on the street when I went to home from the supermarket near my home and a old man with his wife glanced at me and said he was monitoring my thought through radio wave and there was no way of escaping from the collective stalking.

God damn Gooks

Chinese friend of mine said WW2

mong

It is a creature which roams the earth alone. It is half man, half bear, and half pig. Some people say that ManBearPig isn't real. Well, I'm here to tell you know, ManBearPig is very real, and he most certainly exists. I'm serious. ManBearPig doesn't care who you are or what you've done. ManBearPig simply wants to get you! I'm super serious. But have no fear, because I am here to save you! And someday, when the world is rid of ManBearPig, everyone will say "Thank you, user. You're super awesome." The end.

hate you cocksuckers

まぁ、今の天皇陛下や皇族の見た目は明らかに弥生系だけどね。
明治天皇まではそうじゃなかったから、原因は香淳皇后や貞明皇后にあるんだろうけど。

I'll smash your fucking face in you slit-eyed, dog-eating manlet

Something is... coming through the gate from the other side.

You forgot Americans and Niggers, they are essentially the same. Fat, smelly, and lazy.

wait a minute... You can't talk shit to the slant eyed gooks tho. Your people are about to become as brown as poo in loos.
Shitskins

>talking about shitskins