Real talk

Real talk.
Does weed make you more open and sensitive to you to the people and energy around you.

It makes you more passive. Increased lack of drive and motivation = "empathy"

It makes me very lazy, it makes me awkward too.

I'm sorry, I don't know the shit type if weedd you have been smoking... :////

Im sure that's because you're not comfortable enough with yourself.

You're retarded.

Usually it makes people very self conscious and paranoid around other people. I imagine it makes you feel what autistic people must experience in social situations.

fuckin retard

R e t a r d

You fucking retard

It makes you a fucking retard

If you search for these results you should try mushrooms instead. Weed isn't a hard drug jeeze it just mellows you out

You're so fucking retarded user.

In my opinion, the best use is before sleeping, not necesarily right before, but after you are done with your everyday work

I've tried LSD and couple of other psychedelics including DMT

No but colors look cooler and food tastes better.

Me too

Weed only makes you more fucking stupid.

a scholar and a faggot ...

I think this is true. I'm fully on the spectrum when I'm high. I can't pickup sarcasm or anything. Weird because it never used to do that.

Virgin beta fags

(you)

I am OMEGA

goddamn youre fucking retarded

I just getty pretty chill with everything. That's pretty much it. Alcohol makes me more open and sensitive, weed not so much.

(you)r gay

No, that's called Ecstasy

Yea are fucken retarded kys

Who is this gourgeous?? Does someone got more pics??

No dude, I said OMEGA, please stop misgendering me... it's really triggering

I used to smoke about 1/8 a day , now if I smoke something near a gram in one sitting I get paranoid as fuck. Just last time, I faced 1g joint, then some guys took a picture of me and I broke his iPhone in a million pieces. Cannot not camras while baked.

my bad OMEGAY. wont happen again OMEGAYLORD. haha lol

you can't even imagine how angry I am right now, but let me tell you... I am angry

>Cannot not camras while baked.

does anyone know this girl?
i'm going to meme that she looks like a girl i went to school with
except she actually does

My b , mobile faggin right now. Cannot do**

you'll probably feel better after sucking some dick, gayboi

She looks exactly like my Ex but she never ever has had fat tits and vag like that. But it's really uncanny how much she looks like the Ex.

gay guys don't like OMEGA males :(

Weed makes you THINK you're better at stuff, but objectively the only thing you get better at is laughing and junior high level philosophy.

hahaha you wish

If you're looking at drugs for how they can enrich your ability to deal with life and uncomfortable situations then you're seeking medication, not entertainment. That's called self medicating.

My own experience with self medicating is that once I got the treatment I actually needed, from a psychiatrist, I lost all desire to drink and do illegal drugs. In fact, I won't touch that shit because I'm enjoying the stability and functionality of my head space. I don't want to fuck that up.

ur not omega if you have to keep announcing it..... beta male confirmed

Moar of the girl op

Buy smaller amounts
smoke alone
thank me in 10 years

I reckon so, since smoking I feel like I'm better at understanding peoples thinking and also I think I can be more empathatic for some reason, sober and high