Can someone explain to me how this is
>superpower by 2030

Other urls found in this thread:

chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

te rest of the world will be destroyed by then

IS THIS POO?

Yes
Sauce: chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html

They won't, half the country is already out of fresh water lmao

That's rich coming from China.

They're evolving at unprecedented rate.

That's the point, even the Chinese are horrified.

wut

Dear god kill it

India will fill the world with POO and thats why. Baby-makers (Africans, Asians and muslism) are destroing the world and our civilzation will not survive this.

Clearly, you'd never been to both.
India's levels of filth is on a whole new level.
Ironically, that is the only way that they can surpass China,
A complete disregard for hygiene.

I fucking hate indians and how we have to compete and brought down to their shit third world standards.

Don't you mean, 'Turd World Standards'?
Dohohohohohohohohoho

Simple in 2020; the governments of the UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand will pass the Colonialism Restitution Act, prompted by the efforts of Trudeau and Prime Minister Corbyn and backed by the UN. This will authorise the transfer of £1 trillion from the ex-Imperial nations directly to India. Additionally ownership of their combined navies, air force and military vehicles will automatically be transferred to India including the British Nuclear Deterrent. Additionally millions of FUCKING WHITE MALES will forcibly be conscripted into an unpaid labour force in India for a duration of no less than ten years. Meanwhile white women will provided will strong financial benefits to marry strapping Indian men as second and third wives.

unfortunatly sometimes peoplae think it supposed to be like it isnt even when it isnt like that but is like it is

what sport is this

what the fuck

Is this from the new Resident Evil?

Soon.

CORPSE IN RIVER

Nothing new in Ganges....

International muff-diving.

Quads confirm.

You can't be raped if your vagina is 4 and a half limbs

How long until SJW's let me fuck that?

does it have two brain stems?

What the hell man,those pics make favelas look clean as fuck