I'm addicted to LSD and my gf says she'll leave me if I don't quit...

I'm addicted to LSD and my gf says she'll leave me if I don't quit. Should I leave her and keep doing what I love or stay with her? (She's a 6/10)

>(She's a 6/10)

stopped reading right there

Dip boi. You can upgrade

I mean your brain is gonna melt in no time anyways

>addicted to lsd
i think u should sort out your priorities instead of asking anonymous ppl how to fix ur situation.

drop the LSD, try 100mg DMT once be done with it(you can't die from DMTs OD, and the hazard limit is like 5000mg)

How often do you take it? Tolerance builds up pretty fast with psychedelics so I highly doubt your addicted.

>addicted to LSD

What this guy said unless your at the point where your buying entire sheets for one night I have no idea how anyone could be addicted to LSD. The tolerance builds up by %'s as well.

>anything you like>>>>>>>>>>>>>>some bitch

never forget htat

Hear about his mother fucking dumb as they come can't get addicted to LSD fucking moron

you can get addicted to anything you fucking retard.

> almost anything >>>>>>>>>>>> LSD

Acid is better than girls. Plus, you can find a qt hippie gf that will do acid with you.

Few times a week, I try not to do it every day because I'm afraid my tolerance will build up to quickly. And I've been doing this for about 2 years.

Well you aren't addicted to the drug. You are addicted to the habit. Want to know the worst thing that will happen if you stop? You will be really bored. Just get some weed and smoke every time you get the urge to drop. After two weeks it will just be a fond memory.

You can get addicted to anything friend.

you're such a fucking mugg. Kill yourself.

Thanks user I'll try this. I'll smoke when my gf isn't around.

I had a similar thing happen to me with shrooms my man. At first the weed will feel completely underwhelming and the high extremely short but as your brain forgets about the good times with acid the weed will start to feel normal again. Don't do any psycedelics until the weed feels normal and after that only save them for very special occasions.

6/10? No wonder you need LSD...

NO, lsd addiction is impossible. because the tolerance

Lsd is not addictive, your dependence is completely psychological and not at all physical. Man up and stop dropping tabs

sure it's not just your lamp or something, that you've been talking to?

you people shouting 'addiction impossible hur dur' - look up mental addiction. it can fuck up your mind instead of your body.

what exactly are you taking that's addictive, that you think is LSD? it's an hallucinogen, not an opiate.

do you mean "habituated", or do you actually get withdrawal cramps unless you take it?

omg i think i might be addicted to dihydrogen monoxide. if i don't have some every few hours i start feeling really shitty.. my mouth goes dry, i get dizzy and sometimes i even pass out.

it's a good thing it's so easy to get, or i'd be fucked, but i'd like to give it up. sometimes i feel like the process of life is impossible without it.

got him

OP if its really that hard just switch to another drug. idk kratom or some shit

I find it very hard to believe you're addicted to LSD. Especially when it's an odds game until you've had a nightmare trip.

. ,

>you people shouting 'addiction impossible hur dur'

it's not that it's impossible, it's that every precious snowflake who feels slightly uncomfortable at missing the latest episode of Big Bang theory immediately starts squawking about addiction and needing help.

OP: unless you are vomiting from the pain of not having the drug - unless it's making you bleed from your eyeballs - the shut the fuck up. there is a world of difference between 'addiction' and 'needy little fuck who needs to wake the hell up'.

You should kill yourself. Degenerate trash.

The post ended right there, dear

Tell us you're best trip or worst trip

I'm a daily user, I feel your pain. If only there was a group or something for people like us.

i feel like Sup Forums is unique in that cancer-posts always persist but still change up over time. i guess even retards can get tired of something.

Just toss and washed some green maeng da. Love kratom

LSD is a 10/10

10>6

you literally just gave him an answer on how to fix his situation -- which is why he's asking, you dunce

this 100%

/Thread

This

You should probably quit both

>addicted to LSD
Tolerance? How do you even manage to do this?
Also,
>dating females

If your'e addicted to LSD then you need to reevaluate of your life. LSD is something you should take and take a long break for self reflection and improving yourself. If your life is so shitty that you need to get away from it every couple of days then maybe you should do something to change that.

Yo guys, you know some shit, so I'm going to explain my situation coz i need to hear other people's opinions. Two of my best friends do LSD frequently, and now they're all Illuminati and shit, im sick of it, to the point that i don't want to try it. They're like they found the meaning of life, now they study symbology and other things like chakras, energy, that... I think they are bullshit, we are 20 years old, im the only one studying, idk, seem so fake..
My question is.. it's really that life changing? They say something like "we unlock the third eye" its banana..
Depends of the person and the intention the trip or what? Someone experienced something like my friends?

Sorry for bad english
Erect my penis guys

i tried some research chemicals for a bit but never got a real trip until i got my hands on some legit acid. I took 4 tabs and it turns out i had some weak ass tolerance. It completely blew my mind, i went through an ego death and it showed me that there was more to life than this short body's existence. I didn't go all hippie Illuminati mode but it made me look more into religious truths and its put my life into a much better path than my former secular mode of looking looking at the world. So in a sense i guess it kinda opened my eyes