ITT: We predict where the next ISIS attack will be

ITT: We predict where the next ISIS attack will be

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Cologne_Sexual_Attacks
cnn.com/WORLD/9612/25/germany.bomb/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich_knife_attack
dw.com/en/islamist-shot-dead-in-berlin-after-knife-attack-on-policewoman/a-18721009
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Frankfurt_Airport_shooting
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In all honesty? I think Berlin.

Dat edge

No, this next time it will be in small town America.

You are too soft there, local police are weak and undergunned. The Mujahideen could slaughter an entire town, every man, woman and child lol, them burn down every structure before any real resistance is met.

Russia

They will never dare to start shit in Germany.

Is that Estonia in the pic?

Second Amendment bro, local ad hoc militia would form pretty quick.

I live in a small town and a snackbar would stick out like a sore thumb.

And then there's the question: what do you even bomb? The local dairy farm? Terrorists bomb cities for a reason it's because there's so many people in one area.

A snackbar rolling into rural america would maybe kill one or two people before some redneck blasts his ass with an AR15.

>Small town
>In America
>UNDERGUNNED
Excuse me, what? The average small town in the US has a majority armed population. They'd have better luck attacking the white house.

They will never attack their HQ country

rolling for my neighborhood. my cuck neighbors need to go back to jesusland

Why would they attack mecca the 2nd?

Either a city in Sweden, the UK, or get ballsy and try it in the US. Another terrorist attack by "peaceful refugees" would guarantee a Trump victory.

What the fuck are you guys gonna do about it?

Genuinely curious actually. I hope you guys dont get bombed.

Kek big talk for a country getting flooded with shitskins and promoting muzzy fuzzies to flood Europe. Why wouldn't they, please enlighten me

this is like a lottery for a shitstorm

Would have to be something they haven't attacked yet to show they have spread. So anything but England, France, and Belgium.
Maybe Germany.
>America
>Undergunned
ha ha ha
oh wait you're serious
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Iraq

Unless you mean the next attack in the civilized world

>implying mudpeople have this kind of foresight

this. The big cities are the poorest armed

Dubs say London

They're going to attack detroit.
No one will notice.

sweden or london
fml going to londonistan shortly

The arrow is on Gdańsk. Why Gdańsk?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Cologne_Sexual_Attacks
>cnn.com/WORLD/9612/25/germany.bomb/
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich_knife_attack
>dw.com/en/islamist-shot-dead-in-berlin-after-knife-attack-on-policewoman/a-18721009
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Frankfurt_Airport_shooting

>American education

Ya gonna go Gestapo on them?

Because of this:

Why don't they attack DC?

Are they scared of niggers, maybe?

>American banter

Look even if that was an unrealistic comment, can we support each other for fuck's sake. Everyone needs to stop splintering, come together for the common cause of opposing Islam, then drive those scum back to where they came from. I'm done with shitposting.

Somewhere without jews

hello kek my old friend

KEK I thought it would either be Stockholm or Brussels tho

It won't be Germany or Sweden. Germany and Sweden have been too helpful to ISIS and if Germany changes their tune on refugees they lose their shot at a succesful invasion.

I suspect that the attacks that have already happened were not part of something larger. In other words, there was a motive beyond terrorism, likely smuggling, theft or assassination, and the attacks were a cover or a distraction.

Whatever was gained by these preliminary attacks will then give ISIS an advantage when they go live in Europe. This will not happen until they have everything they need in place, fighters, weapons, supplies, all ready to go to arm the fighters that pour into the country ever day.

Russia just prevented one in Moscow before the parades. There are probably a ton of Chechens and other Russian Muslim nationals working for security services that have infiltrated ISIS too.

Very good post I agree. Fuck Islam.

No

Germany has a long history of being the base for terrorists to plan attacks. Like the 9/11 guys who planned most of the stuff from Hamburg

Are you really sure that every one of them was a planned ISIS attack?

And the shitskin infestation

Second this

UK for bretix.
They are just establishment puppets, seems most logical.
>brexit passes
> gorillions die in a soccer match
>oh no we need the "Europe army" (that Germany is now forming) to defend us!
George Orwell
~1984

Portugal, mark my words.

Shitposting aside how safe is Germany now after all of the migrants? I have been planning on going

My bet is Germany, it would divide the country even more (since it seems a lot of people there are getting sick of the cuckoldry)

They know that if they directly attack the US there will actually be repercussions. The government is bitch-made at the moment but the element of heavily armed citizens hole-punching anyone who tries shit will keep them away for a while.

if digits repeat Berlin is next

It will be Sydney they habibs have been getting ballsy lately

WE

Sheitttttttttt

Do you think there is any way I can get into that bigass black box in mecca and hotbox that shit. I mean like rip the fattest vape ever? Or is it not hollow

Shit..

Nothing has changed where I live but I don't live in a big city. The south is full of shitkins though

What does that post even mean?

Also USA

Pretty sure there was a bomb scare in Hamburg

Just sayin

Well as most of North America might not know the Euros (football) are coming up lets keep an eye on the host country

I seriously hope they don't fuck up the football

I see more niggers on bicycles

>mfw Britian finally wins a tournament
>mfw nobody will care because of the terrorist attack that will happen at the same time

Yeah, don't fuck with futball you fucking shitskins or Europe may have to do something about it!

I hope they attack Russia, so they will have a good excuse to nuke the fuck off the middle east off the map

>tfw you will experience the upcoming race war

Please let it be here

Wasn't there a practically unguarded nuclear plant in Belgium?

I remember something about how an ID for the place went missing.

Berlin is next

Isnt it Canadas turn?

I'm sick of seeing this sort of intolerance. Don't you see you blind foolish man?! We are strong united, this division is what causes terrorism. Diversity is a blessing and we need to come together again.

I'm Boiny Sinders and I approve this message.

We have had like 4 little ones the last year or so.

If you were in charge of planning an attack, how would you do it?

Not FBI i swear

>small town America
>undergunned

>get

You sat down and took the time to post this statement. Even if it was satirical.

Let that set in.

It's gonna either be Rome, Londonistan, Madrid, or Barcelona. It won't be Germany or Sweden, as they won't have any bases of operations anymore, unless if ISIS is aiming to divide them more.

>captcha is 1776

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This desu

Could you imagine if it was in Poland!

sauce

San Diego.
>please make it so

Warsaw or Rome

Kill thyself

>implying everyone in a small town doesn't have a gun

Dirty cuck.

repeating digits says canada

Probably some town in Syria.

you need dubs if you want sauce

a big fat explosion to wake scandinavia up, please.

check em you faggot

That image looks beautiful I came so much

Sorry buddy. I'll write a small book for you.
Isis is a known creation of our government. They are the people they (our tax dollars) funded to overthrow some puppet government. They have ar15's. They keep hum vees running in the desert. You, because you've never served your country, have no idea the resources it takes to move their army.
> I'm willing to listen if you do, just by your comments, I think you're young or insulated. I've been wrong before. I'm not attacking you, just clarifying.
The hate of Muslims allows our government to force the citizens to accept surveillance on EVERYONE. The same people want to import Muslims to your neighborhood, and have you accept the people they have told you to give up your rights for.
It's a fucked up game, and if you can't see it... you're part of the problem.
I have no bad feeling to Muslim people, I hate my governing body for using them as an excuse to violate every citizens rights, and then tell us we need to accept the people THEY told us, are the bogey man.
Clear? I just hate shiting out a few paragraphs here, because most people have the attention span of gnats.

Let me try
Check em

i figured it out. ''shirobako''

You sir deserve some pussy, because your about to get fucked

Berlin

Yep, they even got their own TV show this year.

Good job. But in terms of relevancy to the thread I'd hurry up and watch the show, cause honestly I think Copenhagen will soon get its happening

i dare say id welcome it. the majority of jews live in copenhagen, and perhaps it will wake us up. we are already worse disposed towards islam than the other scandinavian countries.

Faggot

How do you explain the Belgium attacks then?

Random cunt here.

I don't know if I could support your claim that Daesh is wholly a US creation. Of course they've got oodles of lovely NATO equipment that the Iraqi Army and relatively unguarded depots provided them. So yes, much of their equipment was funded by American tax dollars, but you're not making a salient argument about how Daesh/ISIS fucking shits are a US creation.

I'm with you, though. I strongly feel that safety is one's own responsibility, and by extension, the responsibility of your friends, family, really your modern "tribe".

It is startling, disturbing, and disheartening that so many citizens are perfectly willing to delegate the responsibility of their safety to the federal government.

First France, then Belgium. Assuming the Islamic man with the map is doing what I think he's doing... The next logical country would be Germany or the United Kingdom. London or Berlin respectively.