I can humiliate you and piss at your own tyan. If you are dressed like a fagot and a drisch, you know, I'll finish it...

I can humiliate you and piss at your own tyan. If you are dressed like a fagot and a drisch, you know, I'll finish it. I'll slap you palm on my face like a string and say your tyan that you are a sucker and a humbug who can not protect her. I will smack your face and start to paw your chan. Greedy suck it with you, drisch, I'll touch her pussy. And she does not mind, because I'm a male and a dominant.
And what will you do to me, fagot-eyed? Yes naughty, because I'm a healthy pumping. Do you know how much I have? I'll just push you and you will be sealed in the wall and lose consciousness. I'm pulling 250, do you know what my grip is, uhnterok? I'll just squeeze your dead skull and break it like a nut.
Therefore, remember hipstarok omega, if you are weak weak-willed drischechmo, do not even bring a family tyan. If you do not want to be pissed by me. I'll take everything from you, stupid cocksucker.
Your traumatized knives peppers will not help you, they will be in your point.

fuck you

cool ice

nice russian forced-meme.
mimo-russkiy

Facebook translation?

Oh look the double mint faggots

What's a tyan? You keep saying that word

new copy pasta

It is girl in russian 2ch-slang.
mimo-s-2chey

ХУЙ HA БЛЮДE

Tyan is a slang word for girl/girlfriend.
Russian in this threde, ask me if you want.

Cyкa блядь.

I'm way to drunk for this shit

Pyccкий бaмп

Bad translation is a necessary part of this joke.

**RUSSKIYE IDOOT!**

Proyebalsa s razmetkoyu, prostite velikodooshnou.

Щac cюдa кeкaющий нapoдeц c двaчa пpидeт, кaйф. вмecтe жe вeceлeй

Kek

KEK BRATAN

speak english, peedorashka

Пpивeт c двaчeй

nice copypaste iz dvacha.

Vi estas midzuloj. Mi estas Dio!

Russian bump

Хyли нe ктo нe нaбeгaeт?

merde

Fuck yeah that's my fetish

problems, nigguh?