alri Darko

>but it won't happen
at least we are aware of it
nice
same
interesting
why do you love mysery?

I still have aspirations

but will you lose them soon and accept the truth?

yes

>I'm really happy right now
How did you do it??

>planned to die in January
>it's almost May already
Time sure flies

why didnt you do it?

>why do you love misery?
I have beer in my fridge, gorillaz is releasing a new album and I just got this bitching timeline I got from swimming so I have to upload a shirtless photo to instagram as the filthy normie I proudly am.

>america

no, i used to, life is relatively ok these days and I find myself a very happy person in general. I am a Resident Assistant at a medium size state school in Pennsylvania, I just started talking to a girl and we are in the pre-dating stages, just cutesy stuff like me picking her a flower or cheek kisses make the day worth living.

however, not without struggle; my mom broke up with her partner of 8 years (yes lesbians but my mother still had me 20 years ago) and she had to move into a one bedroom apartment in our downtown (still some homeless but overall an OK area) with my little brother, it's pretty /comfy/ with a spiral staircase and a small kitchen/living room, but my mom is upset and that makes me feel bad for her. Went and spent time with her for Easter with my Pop-pop. I hope she's feeling better. my little brother took it the hardest though, he's very upset because she was basically his stepmother. he's 15 now, in highschool, and is a tall blonde pussy slayer.

on my dads side he is getting married in september, so that's nice for him.

long story short, this is now a /feels/ thread el salvanon

I became a full blown NEET. Escapism does wonders

lets all meet up and have a suicide party

>gorillaz
I hope you are 12.
>I just got this bitching timeline I got from swimming so I have to upload a shirtless photo to instagram as the filthy normie I proudly am.
Your status as a NORMALFAG was never in doubt, dont worry.
Disgusting.

no, life is good.

i welcome death like an old friend

>good life
thats imposssible and unnatural.
we'd constantly feel like shit because that'll inhibit constant evolution

>I am a Resident Assistant at a medium size state school in Pennsylvania, I just started talking to a girl and we are in the pre-dating stages, just cutesy stuff like me picking her a flower or cheek kisses make the day worth living.
good for you, i guess, luck
>my little brother took it the hardest though, he's very upset because she was basically his stepmother. he's 15 now, in highschool, and is a tall blonde pussy slayer.
good for him, i guess
>on my dads side he is getting married in september, so that's nice for him.
Thats pretty nice.
i would love to.
Not bad user, hope youre less sad now.
Of course a brazilian would say something like this,
Disgusting.
Same.

flag
my wish isn't to die, but have never existed in the first place, if i'm going to be forced into life i should at least inhabit a body/dimension that doesn't suck shit

>my wish isn't to die, but have never existed in the first place, if i'm going to be forced into life i should at least inhabit a body/dimension that doesn't suck shit
I always wantred this, even my interest in certain "occult" stuff is just because of this, to search for an alternative where I would actually happy.
But it isnt possible... yet.

the occult and tulpas are my wet dreams when it comes to realities that don't completely suck, but since i was forced onto this one i'll go on until i snap, satisfy my carnal desires and kill myself, since waiting for my lungs to weaken is slow

I like your vibe
welcome to normie central aka Sup Forums

thank you

>flag
>only if i need to stay here

I'm not totally sure but if I knew how the life is when I was in my mom's womb, I would totally hang myself with my umbilical cord.
At this time I have little to no desire to live enough to become old.

do you have an account on a messaging program of sorts? i like your thought process

yes but im too much of a pussy

discord since i don't chat much
if you want to talk outside of this thread (the delay between posts and recaptcha annoy me), message me on the following:
[email protected]

I have no cunt
Yes

One day, one day.
i'll write to you, until then bye.

>kill this meme you tard
>I want to whenever I think about sharing the same planet with chinks and american

I want to sleep forever

Please do, that's one less American off this planet

Why are you so rude? ;_;

Flag
Yes
Gonna an hero rather soon actually.

It's not rude if you treat animals the way they deserved
You go buddy, I fully support your decision

I thought the thing between our cunts was water under the bridge?

I really need to stop going on this board.

The fact that you're all suicidal really explains the posting quality.

don't cut yourself with the edge, Pham

Yes, but I'm killing myself in a very complex way

>Assuming an entire country's opinion is represented through each individual
Yea no, not a hive mind like your trash heap of a country bud, fuck off

Ooh jeez, what a totally original and witty comeback, not like I've seen that shit parroted through this site like some kind of holy chant against those evil east asian!

Can't expect anything better coming from walking blob of lard I guess :^)

>t. butt blasted nyugen born with mutations from agent orange

Don't forget your own vets happily sprayed themselves with that shit too buddy :^)
And I highly doubt deformed fetus can be autistic enought to go on Sup Forums and piss off burgers like I do

Also it's Nguyen, still a +C for creativity tho

Who cares how you spell names in your silly sounding language you were cucked into using latin script anyways. If our country is a shit hole what the hell does that make yours? Enjoy shitty poverty. Enjoy being underwater from climate change. Enjoy cancer and mutations for decades from the war that killed 100x more of you mud hut rice farmers than us. Dumb uppity gook.

is it just me or is this thread turning into another vietnam war?

1. flagg
2. yes, and as soon as possible ;_;

You should get out of this place, bullies aren't welcome

>Who cares how you spell names in your silly sounding language you were cucked into using latin script anyways
>Cucked into
Skipped highschool? Or maybe this is a bold statement about American education
>If our country is a shit hole what the hell does that make yours? Enjoy shitty poverty
Not 1960 anymore
> Enjoy being underwater from climate change
Actually pretty impressed by this one, but even then its a decade away. Go back to securing your own coasts first, buddy
>Enjoy cancer and mutations for decades from the war that killed 100x more of you mud hut rice farmers than us
No longer a serious problem aside from country bumpkins in the middle of nowhere, now how about paying up that reparation money?
>Dumb uppity gook.
Retarded twat with a world view heavily influenced by pop culture despite having access to all sort of high education, absolutely amazing
Kill yourself
>Bullies aren't welcome
Woah hold on there buddy, shock me to hear that coming from the cunt that invade others for shits and giggles

>shock me to hear that coming from the cunt that invade others for shits and giggles
not true