Am I going to die if I keep drinking like this?

Am I going to die if I keep drinking like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5_fQWWyZ6w0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah
Looks like you're a smoker too so you're probably twice as fucked

I just wanted to know.

We're all gonna die, if it makes you happy, go for it.

Pall mails suck, so I guess I'm going to die.

Well you're going to die whether you drink like that or not someday so I suppose that answer is a yes.

I remember you. user found where you lived kek

So I should drink until I die?

>drinking like this?

stopped reading right there

Well I mean yea hopefully

Yo

It's light beer dude, basically water.

yep it you. u work in the oil fields. Glad to see you didn't die after you chose to drive drunk that night

Bud Light? you on a diet?

>am going to die
>bud light
my sides

100% chance you will die. Drinking will not keep you alive indefinitely.

Lol, I didn't. One of my friends wife's picked me up

Nah man, waters great for you!

>Bud Light

Nigga, die of what? All this is gonna do is make you piss every 15 min.

Start chugging stronger shit if you wanna die.

You should upgrade to (red) wine, it tastes better and gets you more drunk much faster.

is ur bed still covered in Raid

did you anal fuck her

It'll kill you
But it'll make wish you were dead long before that

Nope.
To drunk to even think about it.

You are going to due anyways so drink up!

Light beer, its water anyways. Nothing to worry about

>that zoning

Texass?

haha ur def not like the 12th person to say that already haha hehe xD

Yes hopefully soon you worthless piece of shit

Cali. Backersfield.

zoning like that is convenient as fuck. don't knock it until you try it

Bud light? At least drink whiskey and die like a man faggot

You are a fucking pig, clean up your trash. Remember to recycle too.

This.

>plastic bong
RIP OP, died from liver disease and popcorn lung. Atleast he died doing what he loved, being a day drunk.

I do. But it's all gone.

What about me man?

Even if those were all fifths of vodka, you'd be fine.

Get on my level, pleb.

>not drinking a bottle of Jameson every night
Why even drink then?

Dude, I want to drink with you.

is that some wild turkey i see? good shit.

Of course. However you are going to die anyway regardless so fuck it

>bong casually tossed along empty beer cans.
I don't like your style, user. Shape up.

do whatever the fuck you wanna be op ,
except a faggot.

ew

I'm a 15 year alcohol.

That doesn't look like much (6 pack and 16 other beers?), so no, you're not going to die.You have at least 15 more years to go before you get cancer or something.

Thank you.

>implying that's possible.
Do you forget what "OP" stands for?

I've been doing this when I was 13. I'm 26 now and slowed down because of my job.

dude this aint shit, my homies smoke room has like 6 coffee tables and never a damn spot to set anything cuz of all the empty bottles. party till death brother

well OP at least you're nice and close to the liquor store so you never have to worry about some DUI bullshit.

Is it true that Pall Malls have higher nicotine content than most other brands? Seems like hardcore smokers choose them for a reason.

I got two DUI's.
I smoke them because there cheap.

Are you the one calling me drunk-san?

I worked at a gas station in the late '80's and occasionally smoked cigs. Marlboros had a very light flavor and soft throat hit, the lightest of the non-light cigarettes. Camels had a bit more flavor and were nice. Pall Malls were dirty tasting and made me dizzy. I usually sold them to a cab driver that came by often, and was probably an alkie. I only sold one single pack of menthols to a white guy in 18 months, only blacks bought kools, and didn't buy newports (the one white menthol guy bought newports, that pack was probably so stale because they sold as often as fish fillets at McDonalds.

My favorite poison was Nat Sherman cigarillos in the red and white striped box, twice the cost of regular cigarettes but very richly flavorful and good, try a pack sometime.

You drink that piss and it's surprising you aren't dead already

At a time I smoked reds and camel wides.

i like that setup.

if you drink so much you drank you bong water lol yes

Thank you. I want to drink a beer with you now.

No but captain planet might break his blue boot off in your ass

fuck they aren't in a fridge for

Hopefully

FL?

Didn't have enough time. I tripped on it.
That sucks.

It looks like you're mostly drinking beer, so probably not, at least for a while.

I drank a fifth of whiskey plus a 12-pack a day for about 3 years. Then I moved up to a half gallon of whiskey a day for about 6 months. And I'm still alive, although I had to stop drinking completely and have now been sober for 5 years.

Moving from beer to liquor is where the rubber meets the road, because it's harder on the body, and if you try to quit you need to be medically detoxed.

Because that's too far for me to walk.
Fl? Wha?

It's a fucking store not a nuclear disposal site. Where do you live that neighborhood stores are not allowed?

That really isn't all that much. You're a fucking amateur.

Thats not a lot your just a fucking slob.

Go back to your wife, you pussy wiped faggot.

That's nothing

I drink a fifth of vodka each night to keep the demons at bay. Some times I still remember when life was good but fuck it's good every night.

>demons
You mean life???

I feel ya. I can chug a 6 pack of beer in 2 minutes if its piss warm.

What is life? Work drink sleep repeat drink drink drink drink drink drink

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5_fQWWyZ6w0

I like when he gags, from picking up the bag of cigarette butts. As well as when he picks up the can of chilli.

I want to drink with you. Hell, I'll buy the beer or whatever you drink.
Sounds like a dream come true. Beside cry.

damn alcohols dnt u know life is good without the nasty vile liquid???? jesus christ

Drink vodka you idiot

This is why I listen to Tom T hall. Beer is good.

No you're fine OP

If you're a pussy maybe.

It's all beer... I've never been able to drink enough beer to black out, let alone die. You have to drink so much of it for anything to happen.

Every member of my family has drank 1 to 2 liters of vodka a day per person for most of our entire lives. And we still kicking around (well... a couple died, but not booze related... directly... ok, 2 of them drove into a tree, and another drown. But that's indirect death from alcohol).

So yeah... you're safe until you're drinking at that level.

I mean... of course you'll probably die of liver failure/cancer at SOME point. But you know... that's like when you're 50 or some shit. We're not supposed to live past 50. Life fucking sucks dude... that's sort of why we drink... DUH!

We're all gonna die eventually, you do you Sup Forumsro

If you want to stop then do it. That's the only way, you've got to really want it or else you'll never do it. Cuz if you that's what you really want you'll do whatever it takes.

It's simple really, but that's all it really comes down to... just be fucking honest with yourself

Fuck i hate fake niggers

I have, it cost me $225 but I don't remember a thing. Plus I was high.

From beer?

Srsly?

Fucking pansy.

Na one of my co workers literally pounds coors and four loko's every day after work. His bedroom floor is literally a ball pit of cans.

Coming from some person that sipped that shit and got a headchange.

I've blacked out a few times... never from beer though.

Drank a gallon of vodka in high school, puked on my principal, blacked out. Came to in the canal behind my house butt ass naked. That was interesting.

Woke up in that canal quite a few times honestly. Blacked out at a party 50 miles from home, woke up in that canal.

Once blacked out in Ft. Lauderdale at a party... woke up in the trunk of a car in Key West too.

But again... never from beer.

Do you speak English?

Quit drinking if you can and join the hardasses of this amazing world, who build things, think of amazing things, discover things etc.

Don't be the loser that I am. Alcohol will just poison your life because it is a poison. Don't drink long enough to wire yourself a defective brain like mine. (looking back basically an alcoholic since those first 8 beers in 1998)