Hey Anonymous, it's good to see you! welcome to the After-Hours Bar. come on inside, kick your feet up...

hey Anonymous, it's good to see you! welcome to the After-Hours Bar. come on inside, kick your feet up, and we’ll see what’s on tap today:

>advice
>conversation
>happy thoughts

Thank you for stopping by, have a day as pleasant as you are, and please remember that you are loved.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N2SW_MWBa6w
youtube.com/watch?v=aKg9LZX9Vl4
youtube.com/watch?v=2QT5eGHCJdE
youtube.com/watch?v=OnFlx2Lnr9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=NVA2gySc3ns
youtube.com/watch?v=2fngvQS_PmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qAeybdD5UoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BWdZjZV6bEk
youtube.com/watch?v=r6w94rJ3ztQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HQnC1UHBvWA
youtube.com/watch?v=9O_XgUdZCiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Evenin'. If we get too many avatars in I'll hold off 'till the image limit.

Hi!!
Me too.

nice to have you both on board for tonight. hopefully user will show up soon, though...

Hey hey.

I'd like the strongest alcohol you've got

that'll be the happy thoughts, aged 27 years. what's got you needing something so strong tonight?

Need something to numb the pain, a good friend passed away

shit, I'm so sorry. there aren't any good words to say other than that. are you... handling it okay?

hi hi hello
hi

-meowbot

i wanna kill you jill

Nope

would you like to tell us a story about him?

You could keep them alive in your memories, don't dwell too in the grief this caused, instead remember the good memories you two made together. Although, everything on its own time, you may mourn for now.

A round for the House.
Everyone needs a good strong drink once in a while.

It doesn't pass, user. Something's gone, and isn't coming back. I'm sorry.

Carry your friend's memory with you forever, and continue on in the world. Let him live on through what you do. It won't ever change, but eventually you'll feel better about it.

Good evening. I sure could use one now...

I'm gonna go now, got to sleep and get ready for the funeral tomorrow...

Question who's the character in the op post ?

hey, nice to see you tonight. how are you doing?
neat! me too.
any reason why, though?
I'm sorry, then. all I've really seen is... it's gonna hurt like a bitch for a long time, and then it's gonna get a little easier over time. what's important is keeping the good memories alive, and they'll still be right there with you in your heart.
like, applause, or....?
please, look after yourself. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

need some motivation and find the courage to get my ex gf back. left me because i was sloth. really hated me for that and also somehow her, because im depressed and thats why I cant get things done. she knew it and promised to stay always at my side. still want her back though and started therapy. what can I do, to get her back and show her that?

Take care, user. Sleep well, you can do this. You've got this.

jill from va11-halla(?)

-meowbot

Sorry I'm late
-SouthPaw

I mean... if you think she'll take you back, start building up trust again as a friend, and live a life where she can see the progress on her own. it's her choice if she wants you back.

Jill Stingray from a Visual Novel named Va11-HallA
Hello there, nerd~ Uuh, I'm sorry for yesterday but I feel you would understand why I did it.

fine
have a sleeping kitter with some candy on his belly

-meowbot

Hey!
How's the kitter?
Hiya!

Hey SouthPaw. Good to see you.

Think I'll lurk for a while, good luck everyone.

First of, cleaning up everything is a good way to start, get everything meat and clean, you could also try to set a work out routine you could work on as well!
Cat

he's fine
i think i've said this before but he's somewhat energetic

-meowbot

if you mean what I think what I mean, no. I don't understand why you hurt someone.
LITTLE BABY
that stuff isn't gonna stick in there, is it?

cute kitter on top of purple haired girl

-meowbot

I'm about to go back to college in 2 weeks, I'd like a nice cold glass of beer please

That's good. It means he's healthy.

nah, it's hard candy
also what's with this newer release of clover
i prefer the old captcha

-meowbot

Give everyone a Drink.

Everyone.

Women and Children included.

Hurt... oooh, right, you didn't have time to meet him for long. Well, I don't feel like explaining the whole thing here, so lets go with that. If you would like to hear the whole thing, let me know.
Any beer? Honestly I like bitter ones, and I really enjoy pouring a shot of Jäguermeister on top.

Thats what I also think, but not as a friend, but more of a "to be again your gf, if you improve" kind of type. That is everything I want right now

Not a fan of IPAs, I'll take a German sour if you've got it. Thanks.

hope it goes well for you, hon. studying anything exciting?
I thought there was an option in the settings menu where you could revert. maybe I'm just thinking of 4chanX though...
understood. did you do what Reisen and I asked you to?
stop pretending that what you did helped anyone.

hey all pupper here again here have some fresh bops please feel better and thabk u op bless u have a great week thank you
1.) youtube.com/watch?v=N2SW_MWBa6w

2.) youtube.com/watch?v=aKg9LZX9Vl4

3.) youtube.com/watch?v=2QT5eGHCJdE

4.) youtube.com/watch?v=OnFlx2Lnr9Q

5.) youtube.com/watch?v=NVA2gySc3ns

6.) youtube.com/watch?v=2fngvQS_PmQ

7.) youtube.com/watch?v=qAeybdD5UoQ

8.) youtube.com/watch?v=BWdZjZV6bEk

9.) youtube.com/watch?v=r6w94rJ3ztQ

10.) youtube.com/watch?v=HQnC1UHBvWA

Helo Pupper!
Nice to see you!

yeah, probably
i guess i'm just gonna stick with this

-meowbot

Thank you both, I needed these word, even I knew it already and nothing changed, beside getting more motivation. Im going to sleep, good night

I am not pretending, I am very well aware of what I did and my reasons, if you really wanted my big sis to be constantly harassed by Esdeath or Reisen attacked as well, you should've told me earlier.
German Sour? What does it has? I am very interested in anything involving drinks and mixes!

college is a big step ! getting accepted and taking those courses is a good thing .campus of a new start n new people to friend so that is good :^ ) what are u going for ?

Yes hello?

well, that's... really up to her, isn't it? you can hope for whatever you want, but she's gotta choose whether or not she wants to give you another shot.
hey, thanks. I'll be sure to listen to some of these tonight.
mm... I'm sorry. Floens does what he wants sometimes.
night, hon.
just stop.

Hi!

I am sorry if there isn't much more to say, it is natural for people to feel this way when something like that happened recently.
Meme machine broke.
Fine, I'm not here to argue. I tried to apologize for the inconvenience.

yeah, you're right
i'll probably download an older version later

-meowbot

is any of you watching the movie? whats the name? seems like guests cant chat lol

Yes, thats what I meant. Of course its up to her, but I try my best to establish it that way, we always longed for. Maybe I didnt articulate myself properly, anyways last message and thanks

No, its really alright that way. No need for sorry, you already helped me in giving me attention to my pain. I heard many things in my life and I have formed my own opinion in how I want to handle things, so the only thing I want is to talk about it generally or gain motivation and you succeded to give me that.

I need to feel better about being in the army

Hello!

repair it

evening.
I appreciate the apology, then.
the movie? I wasn't aware there was a movie on. is it the anime stream on Twitch or something?

wew its rum o' clock

((Saved))
Love that pic related!

I don't shoot guns, nor am I allowed in the army, you are cooler for being a soldier.
Meme machine destroyed. Need replacement.
I hope it goes well, remember, do some deep cleaning and then start working out!
CubaLibre ftw yo.

Can I have a big glass of milk? Also any advice on career choice? Im 20 and about to start an adult course focusing on science, im interested in anything science related, particularly AI development, languages and philosophy, wat do?

How bout a strawberry shake?

Nothing like a good drink on a Friday evening

It is pretty toxic over there. Especially since I decided to go grunt.
Replace it then!

when we gonna see some nipples from you fucking avatarfags show dick at least

Go for AI! In the current age where digital and technological advances are more and more recurrent. I'd go for stuff that constantly progresses and evolves unlike languages, or philosophy for that matter.

>a caffeinated alcoholic cocktail made of cola, lime, and dark or light rum
That sounds lovely. Im currently drinking cockspur, not bad for £12.

I'll take that, man. Largest you got.

thank you for serving your country.
I can feel that, yeah.
honestly, drop the philosophy. the only job you can get in it is going for your master's degree and teaching it. it sounds like maybe you'd like programming or something?
I'm holding out for tomorrow night, but yeah, I can't blame you. a nice drink now and then is enjoyable.

if you need help finding something to jerk it to, I'd suggest

What does that has? Also, the cubalibre also has bitters!
Be toxic in return, no?
Meme machine here, don't know how to operate it...

nah fren i dont like chinese cartoons

This me btw

Maybe programming yeah. But i have never done any. Is it hard to get into? Languages (programming) i should get into?

kermit, pls come spam this thread too

IT Net guy here; yeah programming is hard to get into, but that may just be 'cuz I'm stronger in history/eng than math/science so :/

It's very bookheavy but it's worth the work I'd say

I've seen an infographic with prog languages depending on what you wanna code, anyone has it?

Get one for yourself bartender.

ahh its just a kind of rum, I haven't been mixing to much tonight. Is cubalibre your favorite?

the first class should be for complete beginners, but it wouldn't hurt to get a brief grasp. there's usually both a daily programming and a stupid questions thread over on why would Kermy do anything like that?

We do not need instigators around here.

start wth c# and unity,
it makes it fun to learn the applied math
a fantastic window to the rest of the programming world

I never know how to respond to that. You're welcome?

It really is. I'd do it every weekend if I could afford it

I could, but don't really want to get in trouble with my superiors.
Follow a class on how to operate it
nice

Hello. I'll bring despair to add to your bar, if that's quite okay.

you call for spam

Coming right up!

I saw your thread, you abandoned your anons though, did you came back?
Well, I have a recipe book, and a shelf full of liquor, I should look up some recipe I could make...
U r nice

then.
not 'til tomorrow. I've got plans with some friends, and I haven't had good experiences drinking solo recently.
it... yeah, it's a hard comment to respond to, I guess. I never really expect a response, honestly.
well, misery sure does love company.

Im good with both english and maths (at least that's what my teachers said). Also english is my second language.

I'm not the kind of savior that they wish for. I remained as long as they asked for my help.

Don't you think all these wishes are sad?

flattery :^)

it really is. I end up dropping spaghetti everytime someone thanks me irl

Ok im drinking that bad boy and im off, its 5am here in europoor.

Anyone I love here?

This didn't come from protovision.

They are indeed sad, a lot of people carry their sorrow burried deep into them, and they refuse to ever let anyone see them for as long as they are alive, we are fortunate to be able to witness them pouring out their feelings asking for companionship for atleast a while. Don't you think sad wishes are beautiful?
You're waiflen a flat.
Dunno mate, anyone here?

11.) youtube.com/watch?v=9O_XgUdZCiE

gm euro bro :^ )

get your rest, hon.
I mean... I'm not sure if someone you're looking for is here, but you'll find people with big enough hearts to love you.

State your names.

RIP ESAT BICI

It all evens out in the end.

Please make something fun and tell us about it!

Im sorry to hear that Jill I hope you can have some fun too

Had to reply to you, cuz velvet lol

Goodnight user
See you again sometime!

ur all gay weeaboos who have nothing better to do then to chat with strangers because thats how weird and socially inept you are. meanwhile i am slamming all of ur gf's/moms/sisters/brothers and fathers. and basically im better than all of you. The proof is in the pudding AKA this thread. Enjoy eachothers gross ugly roleplay hahahahaha cucks Im LMAO'ing @ ur life rn

It's a tragically beautiful story, but in real life, it's just tragedy. We curse and turn and hate. We hide our hearts to protect them, but then wonder why we can never taste the warmth of love. We're not wrong to do so. Love is a flame, and those who trifle with flame will always be burnt. Perhaps it's best only to wish for yourself after all, because then you can only blame yourself for your selfish life.