North Korea launched a missile at midnight

North Korea launched a missile at midnight.

>10,000 KM range
>Can now reach as far as USA's eastern coast and can hit "most of the united states" with only areas like Florida, parts of louisiana etc... are out of range
>Now what? lol

you do know that we can wipe out their entire computer systems with one click right?

you do know that us has spies ready to kill at will right?

you do know that usa has fire power to level the entire country in a day right?

Who the hell cares?

Flew about 600 miles.... and that's with half a million Koreans pulling on the giant slingshot...

That little North Korean boy will not stand a chance whenever he decides to lash out. It's like having a school nerd trying to fight the alpha jocks.

I care.

Accurate
Deluded

having said that, why are they making themselves a target?

Maybe because Kim thinks American missiles are filled with Krispy Kreme and KFC.

The Tuesday invasion will be right back on, motherfuckers. Get your m4's, because Korean is back on the menu.

Their leader actually thinks he can beat us because Obama was a puss and let him do anything he wanted.

but they are...aren't they?

This

Thanks for the perspective of an idiot that knows absolutely nothing about the situation.

You probably can't write the name of 'their leader' without looking it up.

Anyways, suck a dick

This

Trump train woot woot

Their leaders thought they could beat us long before Obama, summerfag...

Kim-kong kun

I was never really sure if they really thought they could beat anyone. I thought the tough guy act was to keep their own people in line.

>wat

We are going to free the shit out of them!

what the fuck is that thing?

Korean Christmas dinner...

Aren't most of you wanting social revolution? But a mad man with a middle and all of a sudden your patriots?

'Murica

*missle

>one click
What exactly would that achieve? It would give them incentive to nuke the U.S.
>spies ready to kill
Who? Kim? Even if you wiped him out you inheret another despot with the exact same "foreign" policy.
>level the entire country
Cool dude tell the city in the U.S. that was most probably nuked that you levelled them. Oh wait they're gonna die.

Trump needs to man up

TFW you're completely safe and fuck North Korea, Kim Jong Oink is a fat cunt and he's too pussy to fucking launch shit and his dad is dead.

So lets say that they have a successfully launch(20% chance).By the time it gets close to hawaii we will know its coming and out satellites will be aware of it.We will then use our defense grid to fire a missle at it with 100% accuracy.The missile will be destroyed over open water.
Now,this means we are at war with north korea,We can send 1x 1kton nuke at them and thats pretty much all there is for it.

Should you be scared
Absolutely fucking not.The nano second they file a missile at us,is the nano second they sign the check for their utter destruction.

>implying the U.S has zero missile defense systems

clinton gave them the ability to continue their bs if they "promised" to chill out just like the current iran deal. this behavior is exactly like his dad, do shit to get attention then demand international gibs but now that china is more developed they have an interest in keeping NK going

libtards spotted

It wouldn't be 100% likely but I do like the cut of your jib. How about a promotion?

>nano second
It's nanosecond you fucking autist.

Considering they have a low disregard for human life and they cult of personality leadership, they do have a belief that they quite possibly win an engagement simply by sending waves of soldiers at their adversaries and trying to overwhelm them.
They have close to 15000 pieces of artillery in defensive positions as well as many trained on targets in the south. To defeat them, a land engagement would be necessary and bloody as the terrain is difficult to negotiate.

the main issue is what about japan and south korea bc we are on the hook to protect both their countries, SK is so close that interception is impossible bc they are in at least mortar range

dipshit spotted...

as long as SC is good i'm good.

>implying your nation wouldn't just let a missle fly into them to have the impetus to start a war
You have a good country but God damn give me your citation for 100% nuclear weapon defence. You are more likely to watch it live on CNN fly into L.A.

You're not denying you're a liberal.

right, haha? right?

There are actually people in this thread who think NK has a damn chance

That's a double negative, so I'm denying that I am, as well as admitting that neither of those posts you cited were mine...

lol right? 1 nuke vs 1500. 1 nuke vs aegis,thaad,airborne laser.

This

Their capacity to fight is limited and victory is not the goal. They are a terrorist/gangster nation state which is relying on us being to pussy to fight them, thus maximising their civilian casualties.

Any Jap-Korea fags able to comment with your position?

Yeah and China and Russia would be stoked. NK doesn't have a horrendous amount of ground troops still. SK and Japan are totally fine.

Numerically it's possible... They fought to a stalemate last time and they're better equipped this time around... State your case why it would be an easy win...

We have the star wars program you dummy. It's the father to the iron dome faggot.

I live in Fl nigga im gucci bruh and locked and loaded im raiding the hoarders first walkin up like "yo homie im cool lets trade" and BAM BAM BAM kids and all homie blowin their fuckin brains out no chances then i got a fortress and sustainability i get everything i need by killing. my god the serpant god aphosis spoke to me as young child warned me of this war.

now you stop believing in this fear-mongering bullshit.

Their troops are malnourished and WWI weaponry is still more reliable in the present day

bingo, i postedeven if we do go take out the entire un family line and whole NK regime wtf do afterward, SK has expressedly said they dont want anything to do with the nk civies so it would create a huge actually legitimate refugee issue, and then what will china and russia do in retaliation? im assuming they are going to be reall buttsore about a puppet regime of theirs being taken out and might get spooked about being surrounded and pull some sketchy shit by allying with the sandies

>implying the attempt to nuke us wouldn't be enough justification to start a war
the u.s military has technology the rest of the world can only dream of, some rinky dink nukes from the most memiest country in the world dont scare me

DPRK best korea

just listened to a 2 hour video from a guy who went there, "I'm 59, most beautiful country I've ever seen", and he's not gommie.
As a special guest, he was allowed to go everywhere and film everywhere.

"Racism? How could there be racism when there's no mass immigration?"

How is their capacity to fight limited?
True it's gangster state, but also a state of fanaticism with the 4th largest army in the world that's a sock puppet of China and Russia... If they somehow start an engagement in the North American region, then yes they'd lose, but if it comes to their doorstep, there's going to be a lot of blood spilled...

goku?

They have over a million... about 300k less than us...

Despite popular belief, i'm not the person who posted that.

>and then what will china (...) do in retaliation?
this
good friends with china.

Yeah, it's working wonders in Afghanistan isn't it?

Sand niggers dont want change.If they stopped producing terrorist nations,we would have been out of there years ago.
USA is the ONLY force fighting actual terrorism in the world.

>too pussy to get a status of forces agreement signed
your king bongo fucked it up, congrats

they've taken themselves off the target list. The Kim family isn't stupid, they watched as the Americans took out one dictator after another. Having nukes is ONLY way to guarantee the Americans won't attack you.

China fought us to a stalemate, not NK. Either way, it was because of sheer numbers, not tech.

> muh strength
> muh likelihood to not die
Not a valid argument. I'm more concerned with The real story is much more complicated than we have more nukes argument.

Honestly, trump should just get the first punch in, fuck this.
Answered your own question. Not "severely limited" just "limited" in terms of victory friend.
>implying their 24 million strong population would not be involved in this hypothetical conflict

Not that poster but wouldn't it be half the country (the north) that we'd be engaging instead of the entire peninsula like last time?

Well, you'd have to consider that most of the leadership in the military that doesn't subscribe to the cult/fanaticism have been executed, so even if you cut off the head, they'll probably fight to the death. These people don't know anything else...

Actually their troops are the only healthy people in that country

we have trump now, not a > "hes black like me"
president

Lots of people smarter than me, stronger than me etc will protect my weak lazy ass. I'm not worried...in fact I'd like to die in a nuclear missile blast

It's not going to be any different with NK, and they actually have a regimented military...
And no, the US isn't doing it by themselves...

That's their problem for allowing that little faggot to threaten the U.S.

Cunt do you really want to ignore your allies. I'm pretty sure this is the attitude your fellow combatants (including Muslims on your side) hate. Pleb.

How has the most troops?
Who has the most military equipment invested in keeping democracy?
Who has been there the longest?

want someone's oil? Call him terrorist.

Oh look, the liberal uses nothing but meaningless insults as an argument, where have I seen this before

>tfw you're hoping for a nuclear armageddon so you won't have to grow up and take responsibility for your life

>Mujahideen
>isis
Yeah its only for oil you fucking degenerate

It's still in effect, why sign a new one??

Protip brainwashed liberal retard, you can't launch nukes without your computer systems

>tfw you've already grown up and feel the same way

>tfw your life is like a failed nuclear missile test

I agree on that, wasn't clear. I'm just suggesting that the same tactics would have to be dealt with.

It was about the petrodollar, you fucking moron.

Dont the koreans just use a match and a trail of gunpowder, though?

This HAS to be an A M E R I C A N.
Remember children,
> education > military spending.

>military equipment invested in keeping democracy?

Not the shadow of an argument, fuckface.

ya the whole situation is fucked, even if we theoretically "allowed" them to continue on their path, which is filled with legit human rights atrocities, then they will eventually want to go to full out war because they have been propagandized for centuries about "one day defeating evil USA". i dont think any kind of deal can be made but realistically I think south korea needs to be forced to stfu and take the nk civies or start to seriously support for their defense bc we are getting fucked over by protecting them, mainly bc of threat of commies but bc of NK as well, without them stepping up to the plate
as i said above i think we need to tell sk to deal with it and that we are taking out the kims and anyone else that doesnt agree to total surrender like we did with japan post ww2 and then sk will have to take the nk that surrender and make a unified korea
obviously not properly done, we pulled out troops which fucked over the region. just like Vietnam the democrats purposefully give up what was a victory and ends up ruining the lives of millions

I live in San Diego.
Home base of the Pacific Fleet.
Also marine & Navy bases bases Camp Pendleton, Miramar, Coronado island.

How fucked am I?

explain these two terrorist organizations

This isn't about who would win. Even if NK nuked 10 American cities successfully, they'd be wiped off the map.
This is about the lives they are capable of taking.

Hopefully really fucked. If trump has a brain in his head he'd let north Korea nuke your batshit insane state, then destroy nk. Letting them kill as many liberals as possible will be great for America

We have one of our plants in the DPRK convince them to launch at the west coast. We're down California, and have a good war to fight again. It's what keeps America's economy rolling. Win win, right?

True, but then again the defenses are more concentrated and you think China will allow you to stage from their territory?
You could run all the sorties you want trying to take out all that artillery and troop concentrations, but your supply lines to replenish aren't going to be adequate to finish the job before they get a few punches in.

Really?

-South korea has fucking old ass cold war/Ww2 russian hand me downs. It's all fucking garbage. When their shit breaks they have to cannibalize the same thing in order to get it running. They no longer make parts, ammo for most of their military "technology"

- You're probably too young to remember "Shock & Awe" -- think that but with many other countries along side, whatever fucking bases, infrastructure they had would be fucking blown to pieces

-herp derp "But north korea has an airforce! they wont let them just be bombed!" Yes, they do, but it's outdated. They fucking crash all the time because they are such shit boxes. Sure they might have a few decent planes but the US would welcome a fight in the air, they would crush them so quickly and send those antiques back to the ground.

- North korea might have the troop size advantage but there military is fucking ROUGH. Surplus russian 50+ year old weapons, helmets, cheap/worn boots and uniforms. They are also starving, no they don't get MRE's! they are short as fuck skinny as fuck and most of them are only in the army because they were forced not because they want to "protect best korea"

lets not even mention the fact the US could just drop some tactical nukes on points of interest and watch them sqirm. I

Trump's playing chess muthafuckas. Liberalstan being nuked is part of the 2020 campaign strategy.

think about all the lost memes of kim jong un pointing at things while smoking his $50/pack cigs

Trump's a shit talker that'd only fuck up a war and not win it. Although he'll bullshit enough people into believing he won it...

lmao probably hasnt been anywhere of note, place is an absolute shit hole

fucking kek, i guess its all part of the plan, i should have known

The only thing that stopped North Korea from losing was the American Congress.