I'm getting a large 2 topping pizza hut pizza. Dubs decides what I get. Shits gotta have some kind of sauce and cheese

I'm getting a large 2 topping pizza hut pizza. Dubs decides what I get. Shits gotta have some kind of sauce and cheese

Double jalapeno.

Roll. We expect pics for proof.

Reroll.

Roll.

pubic hair and spit

Roll.

Roll.

Idk if I can upload a picture from my phone to Sup Forums. My phone takes pics in 4k making the file size too big. I'll see if I can find some way to compress a picture.

get one pizza with buffalo sauce, pineapple and mushrooms

Well pizza hut doesn't sell those so I don't think I can do that

Winrar. Enjoy your spicy pizza and firey morning shits. Don't forget pics for proof.

winrar

reroll

I rolled 71s twice in a row, that's gotta be worth something

Winrar

hand toss
alfredo sauce
sausage
mushroom

double pineapple

Anchovies and pineapple

spend the money. extra sauce, extra cheese. double pepperoni and regular ham (Canadian bacon). if they mess up call them, complain free za. a lot of people forget to extra sauce extra cheese. bam, 50/50 chance, epic za or free za. make sure if youre foing the za hut to get pan crust,

Hut crust, regular sauce, regular cheese, and banana pepper and bacon for the toppings.

Its my go to Hut pizza

Winrar

a boneless pizza wit no meat no cheese no vegetables and a 2l of coke.

What the fuck. OP double jalepeno won. Be a man of honor.

Fucking pizza cunt doesn't count extra jalapeños as two toppings, it considers it a "specialty" pizza and adds a $2 charge. I'll either add banana peppers or just do normal jalapeños, whichever replies first.

ALL the sauces and ALL the chese

stuffed crust if they have it
cheese stuffed

nothing else

That sounds good though. What's the point?

both banana pep and jalapenos ffs

so many wins
such a poor OP

Green peppers and anchovies.

Winrar user here, jalepenos for sure. Or both.

Green peppers and jalapeños.

bacon

Alright I placed the order. I also got a normal pizza so my 11 y/o sister doesn't have to eat a jalapeño banana pepper pizza

Why is your sister so weak?

Chicken, bacon, sausage, mushroom, onion, jalapeno, Mozzarella, Provolone,Swiss, Sharp, Cheddar, Pepperoni, Asiago, banana peppers, olives, spinach, and the crust has to be stuffed with mozzarella

She likes jalapeños and shit, I just don't think shed like them on a pizza.

Just a cheese pizza. Oh and hold the cheese, hold the sauce and hold the crust. kthxbai

I mean someone else already won and I specified that there has to be sauce and cheese but sure thing man

Make sure y'all bump the thread. Pizza will be here about 30 minutes from when I said i placed my order

but the winning pizzas were fucking lame, why should we care if you actually ordered it or not?

You can usually select resolution in your camera settings.

Or take it from far away and crop most of the photo away