Haven't seen one of these in a while. Have you ever seen a celeb naked in real life? what happened?

haven't seen one of these in a while. Have you ever seen a celeb naked in real life? what happened?

bumping with leaks

Kenneth Branagh trade clothes in front of me and some people, I saw his penis

thats a classy peen

lili simmons is underrated.

I had a one night stand with Allison Pierce from The Pierces a few years ago.

You saw armies loveless's penis? Is it all rotted and covered in gook?

was she a moaner?

Yes, and she a sultry moan

more jennette!

trips don't lie bitch

Rihanna was at a Clipper's game and she flashed the jumbo screen. Everyone there freaked the fuck out but there's literally no proof and it fucking sucks.

Danny Glover raped me on the set of lethal weapon...

Long time ago, I used to be a driver for those chicks from this singing group en vogue. While on tour one day i came across one of the band members coming out of the RV, shower. (It was the shortest girl, don't remember her name.) she just had the towel wrapped around her head. Her body wasn't bad. Nice round tits, saw her bush. She didn't freak out, in fact she let me fuck her then and there even let me nut inside her. She was a freak back then, but it only happened once.

she seems like the type to do that

how big a bush we talkin?

About average I guess. This was back in the 90's. It felt really nice, I can remember that much! The band was really popular at that time, so I never told anyone else about it.

she vocal?

I bet his penis was shaped into a Dutch Angle

She was one of the lead singers, yes. This was an interesting thread, so I thought some of you would find this experience interesting. No chick is out of your league. Anything is possible!

Doubtful. You're too old for that shit.

Yes. Regina Spektor. We had sex.

Me and two buddies got hammered in a hotel bar with Marisa Tomei last summer. She flashed us four or five times throughout the night. She's a lot of fun. She kept being very touchy with us. Unfortunately, her friend/coworker pulled her away and they disappeared before things got really interesting.

I assume you had dinner with her after. Tell us, what does unicorn steak taste of? Also, how was the eagle taxi ride home?

bush?

how were aunt may's tits?

I didn't go down on her, but it seemed pretty in line with most of the girls I was with.

I lost my virginity to her. It was near the start of her career. Shortly after 9/11. I was living in New York at the time. I have reason to believe the song Samson is about me, but I suppose it could be any guy really.

you had sex with her but didn't see her vagina? how was the sex?

All entertainers are whores if you catch 'em on the right day. They're people too.

Is this the real deal?

yes, it leaked months ago

Well, I mean she's been topless in movies before, you could see for yourself. She has a great body for being 50+ years old. My buddies and I live near a town in Western Massachusetts that has a theater festival every year. She was there doing some play. We've met quite a few celebrities over the years, but she is my best story. We were getting some food in the hotel restaurant/bar when we noticed her across the room. She was with another theater actor. We sent over some drinks for them and they called us over. We all got really drunk over the next few hours. She's very funny and flirty. She told us a bunch of funny stories about famous people. She kept touching our legs and hands and being super forward with us. Towards the end, she told us she was actually staying at another inn down the street and that we should go over once the hotel bar closed. Shortly after, her friend pulled her away to use the bathroom and then they disappeared. So, it's slightly possible some 6/10 theater chick cock blocked me and my friends from Aunt May.

Like 90% of the sex I have, it was a night and the lights were off. Based on feeling around, there was hair there, but it was pretty in line with most of the experiences I've had since. Save for a few women who did scorched earth down there.

The sex was fine. I was worried about cumming too early since it was my first time, but it went okay. It was like 15 minutes of making out/second base. Maybe 2 or 3 minutes of her sucking my dick. Then like, 10 minutes of missionary.

We didn't use a condom which was fucking stupid, but luckily I had the presence of mind to pull out and cum on her stomach.

Yes. Oscar winner. Not a household name, then or now. Met her at a party in Toronto. Said she was an actress and had been in a few movies. I had no idea who she was. Fucked her for about a week while she was in town. Emailed/texted a few times after she left and that was it.

what was the context for her flashing you guys? also gangbanging marissa tomei would be quite a story

dude who?

Are you the SomethingAwful poster who claimed the exact same thing years back?

yes

This is why I don't bother trying to hit on entertainers when they're with members of their "entourage". Those cunts will cockblock the shit out of you and not let you anywhere near the girl you're interested in.

she enjoy herself? any dirty talking?

big titties right?

I hooked up with one of the (hot) girls from orange is the new black.

which one? one of the latinas?

not her

Funnily enough, it was because of her on-screen nudity. After we had all had a few drinks, I told her that the Wrestler was one of my favorite movies of hers. She laughed and asked if I liked it for Mickey Rourke or for her tits. I told her that I wasn't shy and that I dug her role as the stripper. She laughed and a few minutes later flashed me and one of my friends. My other buddy was sitting across from her at an angle with the other girl between them and didn't see it. He was upset so after a few more drinks, she flashed him. A little later, she talked her friend into flashing us too. Then they both pulled their tops down and sat with their tits out for a bit. Marisa then dared her friend to let us all have a feel and we did. Shortly before they left at the end of the night, we were all flirting pretty blatantly and that's when she asked us to come with her after the bar closed. We think her friend got scared and thats when they left. Who knows what could have happened had they stayed.

Yeah

the tall one or the short one? details dude!!

Anal virginity
It's just been revoked.

This may not count as a celebrity, but I have been inside this really popular cute Harley Quinn cosplayer during SDCC once. She ditched her husband that night to hook up with me at my swanky hotel. (I don't think he cared, because he went off with some other chick. And the guy was cool... he liked me.)

I'm not dropping her name because they might read this. We were both intoxicated, and we had sex with the lights out, so I didn't get a good look at her. But her body felt REALLY good!

You could've had sex with an oscar winner. An oscar winner, Jerry.

Yeah, I know. Talk about a missed opportunity. She was super hot, too. She was wearing a low cut, red sleeveless blouse with black leather hotpants. The sexiest thing was her heels. Four inch fuck me pumps. The other girl wasn't terrible looking either, she was dressed in a low cut sundress. There's little doubt in my mind that had we given her a little more attention, she wouldn't have talked Marisa into bailing on us. We could have had a five way, maybe.

Underrated post.

>Went to high school with Kate Upton.
>She was a few years older than me.
>gf at the time is friends with one of Kate's good friends
>At party and a few of us decide to go swimming.
>noswimsuits.jpg
>Kate's friend just strips and dives in
>my gf strips
>one of the dudes with us is hanging dong too
>I proceed to hang dong and jump in
>Kate hesitates
>after her friends egg her on she takes off her shorts and her top but leaves on her panties and jumps in.
>kinda vibing with Kate
>gf goes inside to get another drink
>get Kate's number
>too drunk to remember it later

Tldr: Skinny dipped into a friend's pool with her and a few other people. Get her number. Forgot her number.

>Get her number. Forgot her number
so dumb I believe it

she loose her bra?

That's not her you nigger

Yeah. She just kept the panties on. Ditched the bra.

Who is this?

tits just as good then?

It haunts me.
Yeah. They were awesome. Wish I could've played with them. My gf had nice tits, but next to Kate she looked as flat as a 12 year old boy.

Greentext?