Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums
what are good makeshift weapons? I've used a corkscrew but it tends to get stuck in clothes, mainly wool.
I'm a little paranoid specially around my gf so I'd like to have something easy to stab with

I prefer a desert eagle, but thats just me

Sadly I can't over here, too much noise (also other logistical issues). I'd like something silent and that doesn't get as much attention. The point isn't really intimidating, it's handicapping/killing

your mitts

Use a shard of glass with some duck tape as a handle

If you're that concerned about needing to defend yourself against your girlfriend, you need to get rid of her.

Also, depending on what country you're in, if you stab somebody with a corkscrew and can't convince the court you're a sommelier, you're going to jail. Thanks, England.

pencil or pen, right in the jugular, works just fine

A nice pen.

I'm partial to baseball bats myself.

Train MMA.

It's honestly mostly paranoia, it's just the irrational fear of being unable. I don't care for fair fights, as far as I get an advantage I'm more relaxed

Pretty good idea, though aiming would be tricky unless they're already on an hold, which would consume both my hands

Good ole sharpened screwdriver! Common tool, so police will never give it a second look. Even cheap ones are solid. Good piercing weapon

>I don't care for fair fights, as far as I get an advantage I'm more relaxed
Fights are only as fair as the fighters. You must be a more skilled warrior than your opponent. You must be more intelligent, more knowledgeable, more focused, more calm. You must be tougher, faster, stronger. You have to have more cardio.

What is that movie? 2 psychos, 1 hammer? 3 guys, 1 hammer? They start off with stabbing the fuck out of the guy with a screw driver. Don't need to be precise. They're solid

humor. A good joke can really throw people off guard.
That would also help with your bearfriend

Good ol cheap assisted flip knife works well, if a gang of dudes are coming you better have a little something better. Or you can just learn martial arts and become Bruce Lee

Its worked before, though
I prefer to look scared rather than playful, it tends to get them overconfident, specially if they have weapons.

Great idea actually, and it's not hard to justify carrying around, cheers!

A good Swiss army knife or Leatherman tool will have a screw driver on it! Those points can be pretty sharp, and you'd look a lot better in court! A self defense by screw driver shows a victim who found a weapon of opportunity to save his life at the last minute! A knife could say you were looking for trouble to certain juries

Get a 200W or greater laser and focus it with a wider beam. People don't fight well when blind. Your advantage is their lack of sight. Better if you get an infrared laser because they won't know what hit them, but a true ultraviolet will become the thing of nightmares when their eyeballs feel like sandpaper hours later from the flash burn. Infrared will cause permenant blindness if powerful enough.

Correction 200mw. 200watts would cut a hole in their head

Seriously OP, will you buy my screwdriver?

I can't get into too much detail, but I just went to doctors and my physician says I'm in a lot of trouble

I need this thing gone!