This was quite honestly the most depressing thing I have ever seen

This was quite honestly the most depressing thing I have ever seen.

Nice print screen, friendo. But hey at least nobody's gonna ask for the source.

You've been reposting these images for at least a month. I've seen you on /his/ at least 5 times before.

>ifunny.com

>But hey at least nobody's gonna ask for the source.
That's the point.

stop fucking shilling your bullshit art school films. looks so pretentious and tryhard. yuck.

>You've been reposting these images for at least a month. I've seen you on /his/ at least 5 times before.
Glad I made an impression.

Is there a more cancerous combo than a /his-Sup Forums crossposter?

Old mate today.

I say Sup Forums-Sup Forums but then basically when 90% of the board is cancer, then the cancer really is everyone else.

Silly nip. Jap's can't get into heaven.

Their heaven is for Japanese only. Pleb.

>boo hoo hoo the poor fucking chinks

Get it together faggot. They would have cut your grandmothers pussy out and worn it as a hat for Great Nippon

Watch The Men Behind the Sun. The Japanese were arguably the biggest monsters of WW2.

>directed by T. F. Mou
Kek.

Japanese Devils is a much better documentary about unit 731. Actually directed by a Jap too.

chinks are legitimately the worst people in the world

I would rather have a chink genocide than kill all black people. they are despicable, they have no sense of affection or love. everything is artificial to them, anything to further their own selfish goals. they treat animals like shit and they actively kill children. all of them, chinese, korean, japanese, vietnamese, ching chong whatever. not even the worst white person has ever done anything as bad as what the average asian person does daily.

china needs to get wiped off the face of the planet

xD

you know what would be more depressing?
the millions (potential) of americans and japanese that would have died (the mentality of the japanese at that time would be to fight to the end if a ground force would arrive at their shores)

also probably no anime

>(the mentality of the japanese at that time would be to fight to the end if a ground force would arrive at their shores)
Literally, like, literally American propoganda.

What you are saying right now is every Japanese person in 1945 subscribed to the bushido code. Are you a literal idiot?

Are you aware there are many Generals and higher-ups who won the war who proposed other ideas on how to end the war without usage of nukes OR and land invasion?

Are you aware that with no supply lines and no material asset Japan simply cannot fight?

Are you aware the bombs cost, in todays money, 2 billion dolalrs in R and D?

It wouldn't be such a tragedy if nuke survivors weren't social outcasts in Japan for no reason at all.

Why should I give a damn when asians themselves are completely devoid of any empathy?

They were willing to surrender anyways but Americans wanted an unconditional surrender. Their Emperor ended up staying anyways making the unconditional surrender useless when all they demanded was to have an Emperor.

>Americans still think it was justified and necessary

Maybe its for the best. Knowing the truth might have made them german cucks.

Are you aware the Japanese people were told to pick up bamboo sticks and fight for their lives? Do you not think propaganda works both ways? Holy shit the amount of yellow fever in your post is off the charts. Please don't spout nonsense like this. The Japs are people of unquestioning faith. If they're told to do something, they don't question it. They just do it. Questioning would mean they're thinking of themselves as opposed to the whole and that opposes their entire way of life

Oda Nobunaga here, can confirm.

Thats just what your goverment told you to keep you patriotic. Truth is that Japanese people are humans.

Citation needed

Ask the Chinese if they're human.

You can only fog up glass with your breathe if you have a soul. Look at this picture ---- Japanese have souls and are human.

Oops, I recant whatever I said. Forgot that part. Glad this is an anonymous imageboard or I would feel silly right now.

reminder Japan was willing to surrender if they got to keep their Emperor as the head of state but that wasn't enough for America so they dropped the two nukes anyway

America is the most evil country to ever exist, I would rather live in North Korea than be one of you mass murder defending circumcised obese brainwashed half humans

They deserved it

>America is the most evil country to ever exist, I

You say that like its a bad thing

Lol we nuked Japan like 2 centuries ago who the fuck cares

t. a millennial

Can someone explain to me why japan attacked pearl habor when they knew america had bombs that would turn their population into robocop monsters?

You would think nobody would attack anybody who had weapons that destructive.

>Commit unspeakable atrocities because the emperor says so
>Bomb Pearl Harbor
>Kill Thousands of Navymen
>USA launched two nukes

Suddenly Japan is innocent. It was a mercy kill by the US.

>go to any hospital anywhere in the world
>see worse shit
Just deal with it guys, shit happens

to think all these guys are burning in hell now

That picture just makes me want to have hot steamy sex with a cute japanese girl in a subway, user.

ive def seen worse in ur moms cooch m8 LOL

America was built on the foundation of teleological justice.

If present-life is good, then no backsies on any bad stuff we did before. We're trying to recreate that with Iraq and the countless drones. It might just work.

This really hurts my autism. Why don't you just press Alt I?

>gooks start shit
>complain when they get hit
pic very related

Fucking hell mate you scorched him

kek. did not expect that

START SHIT GET HIT
POP POP

USA
USA
USA

Obi Wan Chang r.i.p.

>Liberal Historical-Revisionism

does this faggot have anymore videos?

american then...
NUKE THEM TO SHIT
America now...
no one is allowed nukes. except us

>Thats just what your goverment told you to keep you patriotic.

So the footage of Japanese people throwing themselves off cliffs and all the Japanese families that literally slit their throats rather than come into contact with Americans was all fake?

Damn. The US is good at faking reality for the sole purpose of short-term propaganda.

>Thats just what your goverment told you to keep you patriotic.

No shit Sherlock.

>Guy starts one of the most globally-devastating wars in history.
>lel, let's keep him in power!

Brilliant.

looks gay

>1 person did something bad
>let's nuke'em all and make sure 20 generations feel the pain too

biblical justice my friend

This. People who actually think these subhuman chinks deserve to get their throats slit. The people who have remorse for these "people" are just wastes of my intellect.

>Can someone explain to me why japan attacked pearl habor when they knew america had bombs that would turn their population into robocop monsters?

Atomic Weapons didn't exist in a usable capacity in 1941 you fucking knob.
The Manhattan Project didn't even START until 1942.

Sins of the father is actually biblical though so you're right.

>implying we shouldn't have used 100 more nukes across the globe

Stupid hippy

America wanted in the war
they had no reason unless provoked
they paid Japan to attack them

Starring people reeducated by the Chinese.

>1 person did something bad
>let's nuke'em all and make sure 20 generations feel the pain too

The post you're replying to didn't say or imply that.
Attack the opponent, not the strawman.

Do you have a single fact to back that up

Nigger you know that MPC has a "Take Snapshot" function, right?

not spoon feeding you

it's quite obvious tho

Got a torrent link senpai? Not a great discussion when nobody except you has seen it.

Check out Imamura's Black Rain if you haven't.

>prevented an extension of the war that would have cost millions of lives and caused Japan to cease to exist as a nation

Yeah bro, real villains.

k

not an argument

YOU'RE THE AD HOMINEM USER YOU FUCK

I have no issue with nuking those japs but it is an outright lie that using the nukes saved more lives than if we had invaded. The fact is the Soviets were getting uppity and were planning on invading Japan, and we weren't willing to play another game of East and West Germany with them so we dropped those nukes and got Japan to surrender before they could invade

If it wasnt for the nukes, we wouldnt have gotten Godzilla

2 billlion dollars of R&D is nothing for a nuclear bomb program, the F35 program alone will be over one trillion dollars.

Also your way of winning the war without nuking a few cities is starving the entire population. I'm sure that is more humane.

>it is an outright lie that using the nukes saved more lives than if we had invaded

Fucking lel.

Japs literally fought to the last man. The literally killed THEMSELVES before surrendering peacefully.
So yeah, I'm sure cutting a swath all the way to the Japanese capital with months of intense fighting against an enemy that literally trained school-children to charge soldier with bamboo-spikes totally wouldn't have cost thousands of American lives and over a million Japanese.

It's easy to give them sympathy when you ignore the atrocities they've committed.

>Innocents die as collateral-damage in London

>Innocents die as collateral-damage in Manchuria

>Innocents die as collateral-damage in Leningrad

>Innocents die as collateral-damage in Dresden

>Innocents die as collateral-damage in Kiev

>Innocents die as collateral-damage in Hiroshima.
LITERALLY A WARCRIME. AMERICA A SHIT. EVIL PIG-STATE. NIPPON STRONG. DEATH TO THE WHITE DEVIL.

And it worked out better for everyone in the long run.
We still lost half of Korea to them fucks.

>le group entire nation of individuals into one entity meme

Agreed.

>a country will train its citizens to attack enemy invaders

wow... really makes you think

yeah I'm fine with the outcome just the whole "saving American lives shit" is a meme

HAHAHAHAAHA
Japan was fucked. Literally fucked. Reds were getting hard just thinking about all the raping they could do. Japan had already been seriously hurt by the firebombing we had done months before. The government wouldn't surrender but they had barely anything left to fight with, they were low on resources, on men, on everything. An invasion of Japan would be a clean sweep.

>using child-soldiers is justified and advisable

How many bombs did you strap to children today, Achmed?

>I know dick about history but I will talk about it anyway.

Yes, that's why the fighting leading up to that point was a slow, costly grind that took months and killed thousands and thousands and thousands of people.
Because Japan was so fucking weak.

This discussion happens on every board.

No one here really cares one way or another, they just need to rationalize every time a harsh pic is posted.

My dad (rip) was a hardcore lib and he thought the nukes were entirely justified.

Don't start a war with the guys holding nukes then you smelly yellow gooks. It's too bad we didn't nuke them ten more times and remove their shit race from the fucking planet.

watch this

America is a country of peace.

>What you are saying right now is every Japanese person in 1945 subscribed to the bushido code. Are you a literal idiot?
Not saying that murricans weren't manipulated by propagand, but I don't remember american sucide bombers being a thing during WW2, while japanese one were.

>I would rather live in North Korea
no, you wouldn't
fuck off you and your retarded hyperbole

Why do you think like this? It's not as simple as a store owner fighting a single robber. They were a bunch of peasant civilians. The civilians did not decide to start a war. It was the government. Don't try to simplify this shit as it's 1v1 fight. That's not how it works.

Japanese only really surrendered due to the imminent Soviet invasion anyway

>Japan is surrounded and cut off from all other territories
>for the past year it had been getting it's shit kicked in
>was struggling with low resources such as oil, ammunition, weapons, and men
>Japanese weaponry was outdated and weak
>Japanese manufacturing for said weaponry was inefficient and shit out barely working guns
>Was being routinely firebombed
>army was demoralized knowing they were trapped on a shitty island with low supplies and were about to get shit on at any time
b-but my strong nippon army :(((
An invasion would not have caused more casualties than the nukes. We nuked them because we wanted the Soviets to shit the bed, you would know that we dropped the bomb on the same day they invaded Manchuria since you're such a history expert. Or maybe read a book in the pacific theater one day. Read up on the final years of the pacific theater retard.

Not him, and I don't think the nukes were necessary to defeat Japan, but I agree that dropping them was absolutely vital to keep the red army from proceeding to steamroll the rest of Asia with virtually no resistance.

Either way, innocents die. I think the nukes prevented many more deaths from a potential WW3 or simply the continued activity of the Soviety fuckmachine. And I do believe that Japan would have been difficult to subjugate - even after the war, it was a tremendous bit of foresight to keep modern Japan alive and kicking, even if it's still effectively just a US state to this day.

I haven't been arguing that the nukes were bad, I even said that in my first post that I'm glad we nuked them, but the idea that Japan after a year of heavy losses, surrounded, isolated, demoralized, and with little resources would have caused more casualties than two nukes on semi-large cities is factually wrong.

>he was a good friend
>participated in the chopping up of said friend

>but the idea that Japan after a year of heavy losses, surrounded, isolated, demoralized, and with little resources would have caused more casualties than two nukes on semi-large cities is factually wrong.

As I said in my post, I think it's *very* easy to imagine a scenario where the Soviets remained in a state of war and had the capacity to conquer much of Asia. Simply removing the justification prevented Stalin from keeping his warmachine-a-rollin', and thus preventing many more unnecessary deaths.

The nukes were very possibly the fastest and least bloody option for peace.

The dropping of the atomic bombs caused zero casualties for the Americans. An invasion of Japan by the U.S., even if only one American soldier died, would be a less acceptable outcome if you look at it purely from a U.S. perspective.

Near the end of the war, Japan had developed wooden gliders for kamikaze bombings. I find it very difficult to believe that an American invasion of Japan would not have resulted in at least one American casualty.

user read.
I am saying that the nukes were justified because we needed the Soviets to stay the fuck out. What I am arguing is with the idea that we used nukes because we wanted to, "save lives." No, we wanted the Soviets back in Russia.

>wooden gliders for kamikaze bombing
Oh my fucking god how terrifying. Of course we needed two nukes, how could we ever defeat kamikaze wooden gliders.

We used the nukes because we didn't like communists, not because we were worried about Japanese civilian casualties or light invasion losses.

They attacked America because of the American oil embargo and blockade. How do people not know this?