Look in catalog

>look in catalog
>no proper drinking thread

What the fuck, Sup Forums?

What you guys drinking on? What drugs you doing? What are you faggots up to?

>inb4 fag beer

I personally enjoy it, also on 35mg oxy and smoked a bunch. Lets get this shit going

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Healing-Back-Pain-Mind-Body-Connection/dp/0446557684
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing much, just having a cigarette.

Not even alcoholic. It does, however, levitate.

Beer Run IPA by Ninkasi. Making a birthday present for my dad's 50th tomorrow.

Currently drinking pic related

Debating taking another adderall, also smoking some gorilla glue tonight

What you making for him? My dads birthday was in May, hand tied a bunch of flies for him because he loves to fly fish. First time really trying my hand at it, most weren't too great but he caught a few nice trout on some of the ones I made him. Me and my brother also pitched in to buy him a new grill.

Ugh, can't drink that kind of shit myself. I don't even like mixing soda with my liquor usually unless I really have to

also I'm playing 2007scape

Anyone else had this beer? It's alright.

I'm sure that these energy concoctions are a slow and painful death... But what isn't? Until then, energy and taste reign.

I'm hand-making a moleskine style journal. It's turning out alright, but I wish I would have had time to make a couple of practice ones first; this one's a bit sloppy

I just worked a lunch and supper shift in the kitchen of a bar and grill, live in Canada, buy 6 pack of Keith's and smoke some weed, relax now and then later go out to local pool hall.

I think I've seen that beer before at a local grocery store that sells a lot of craft brews. Not really a big craft beer fan myself, mostly because I never really know what I'm in for. I've had friends suggest certain ones, which were usually good, but majority of the ones I decided to just check out on my own either tasted like ass or had a funky aftertaste.

Though I will say, and while it's not really a craft beer per say, I really enjoy the stone brand of IPAs. Some of them do have an odd/bitter taste to them, but an enjoyable one. Plus the Stone IPA black I believe it's called was strong as hell, got a good buzz going off only a six pack

Nah, but I've had other stuff from them

By the way, haven't posted on Sup Forums in forever. Where are all the colored IDs?

That's OSRS isn't it? I never got into that, but I play the shit out of RSC private servers. RSCEmulation for years, but as far as I know the server is dead now. I just hop on RSCRevolution from time to time now, but it's summer so I'm usually out doing shit outside now. Mostly fishing or trail riding on my four wheeler

Same, actually

They did away with IDs, what, like 2 years ago? Definitely back before moot sold it to the gook anyway

anyone listening to anything good? I'm chilling to Miles Davis' Kind of Blue on vinyl at the moment.

Quit drinking a while ago, I just smoke weed and do coke on occasion (like right now)

Got rid of the IDs but kept the captcha. Fucking moot.

I'm drinking right now mane

Yeah you kinda have to know what you want in terms of types of brew. IPAs are a go-to for some, but others hate a lot of hops and prefer something like a wheat beer or porter.

Yeah it's OSRS. It's actually probably more active than the "modern" RS3. A lot of people who play it were in our teens back in the early 2000s, so its nostalgic for many. The mods are also very active and updates happen pretty much weekly.

Prince Igor vodka 45% and cocacola

Why don't you talk to batgirl over there?

Mein nigger

Just something about that orange peel finish, I find delicious. I'm normally a cheap beer drinker, think like keystone or busch. But once and a while I like to get a 12 pack of blue moon or molson XXX bottles. The molson is quite a bit stronger though, so only get it when I'm really in the mood to get hammered

starting with some of this. then maybe some whiskey.

In a lot of physical pain so trying to medicate. Might have a few puffs on some weed oil.

Tbh I just go to spoons, have a few pints of foster and then get on the spirits

just plain ol heroin.

> heroin

The Bud Light of drugs

Yeah I've heard OSRS is pretty popular, but like I said, never got into it. Did you actually play RSC back in the day? I honestly don't know why, but I still love it. Original PK is still the best PK but everybody has it about down to a science now. It's a good time passer when you're drunk as fuck and bored.

It's the only RS I still play. My brother recently got me into WoW, which I do enjoy but tend to suck pretty bad at it when I'm drunk, which is most nights really lol

gets rid of my crippling depression.

I have a little bit of red stag left, but I'm on a bunch of oxy so I really probably shouldn't be drinking liquor

I thought I hated it, but then I looked up my rating for it and gave it a 5/5 star rating. Good shit.

Im drinking Kasser's 51. a hot milf dictated this shit to me.

She is hoer

Just got my.monthly refill. Get 120 10mg oxy ir/90 muscle relaxers. Taken about 12 of em through the day. I give myself one day to get fucked up then take as supposed too. Tsken about 5 muscle relaxers. Drank sbout a 12pk of natural light since 4pm.

Isn't that like having knee pain and getting punched in the jaw repeatedly to divert your attention from it? replacing -x with -100x dude

Why does it look like coffee? Is it in coffee?

Nah, I never played OSC except when they had it on the website for awhile, I think it was like a summer event or something where they brought it back. I started playing in 2005. But yeah recently, everything is about efficiency and PKing is basically limited to specific pk builds at each level, instead of the old wildy where everyone fought and not every guy was a pure with ancients and claws

meh, it's to make the last couple years of my life fun. Got some foolproof suicide plans.

Nice I too am drinking little sumpin and smoking weed

Just on 150mg of tramadol for neck pain from a herniated disk.

What kind of injury do you have to get that script?

I used to be bad into oxy, "kicked" the habit a few years back but still like to indulge from time to time. Majority of the time I don't even have to pay for them, I have a few buddies that have them for back injuries and just hardly ever take them because they're heavy drinkers. They usually just sell the script but if I ask them for a few they usually just drop me a handful

plans are for fools!

Spine is trashed. Basically in short my spinal column is to narrow to fit my spine so in turn it makes my bottom 4 discs buldge and pinches all the nerves along with it. Fucking constsntly hurts like shit all down my legs and lower back. Its pretty much never ending sciatica. Fucking sucks. 90% of the time i csnt even lay in bed. Fucking blows

Well in RSC majority of the players in the wild are pkers, unless they're out there mining rune or farming for items(runes, rune armor, arrows, etc). There is no claws or ancients, just your basic weapons, aka rune 2 hander or battleaxe. Unless you're in the p2p area(gated area from level 48ish to 56ish) where you can use god spells as well as dragon axe/long sword.

If you've never played classic and you want to check it out, go to rscrevolution.org

It's actually a really fun game, mostly pk oriented. Basic, but still fun. They have an android app so you can play it on your phone as well.

Jagex actually took the phone app idea that they're apparently coming out with for OSRS from RSCRevolution. Revs app has actually been out now for at least a year

I assume you've had some epidurals? Each shot held me over for about 6 months, then after 4 of them I didn't need anymore.

t. 2 herniated disc episodes

Be careful you dingus youre about to spill your beer

Currently drinking jameson black barrel.
Pretty good for a $45 bottle.

Ayy OP we got the same drink

blue moon fuck ya

Harpoon Leviathan, I'm a little hammered

Honestly the meds dont help to much hense why i tske extra s few times. Need to find a doctor that will add the long acting oxyxontin to my regimen. The combo of them and the ir's works a lot better. I hsve a woman at work who sells me some of her 15mg extended release. If i tske about 1 of them every 8 hrs along with my 10mg irs it works decently

The miller light the des. E sturdy the nina clean the wesson dirty, you could get the best shot in the game, Stephen curry.

Anyways miller light and shock tops tonight even though Id rather have a Guinness but needed something light

I get 3 or 4 epidurals s year. The max ypu can get. They last like ypu said sbout 6 months. But they dont take the pain out completly hence the need for meds

Ayyyy

the rub some dirt on it and suck it up. I've had back issues for 25+ years and just sort of got used to it.

Fucking sucks really. Doctors never believe you because of all the fucking junkies who mske it impossible for people like me who really need the meds to get them. Wish they would all fucking die!!! They have ruined it for people who genuinely need medication.

Yea there is no rubbing fucking dirt on it when you cant sleep, sit, stand lay down or anything and be comfortable.with out terrible.pain. im to the point where i csnt walk more than 20 feet with having to tske a beeak. Its idiots like you who hsve never experienced real fucking debilitating constant pain that say thst stupid shit like that

is this a paid product placement thread?

kratom

Bruh its time to clean your fridge

Nice

try these out. seriosly. they fixed my 25+ years of back pain by watching a fucking video.

amazon.com/Healing-Back-Pain-Mind-Body-Connection/dp/0446557684

Doesnt do didly shit

Same experiance here.

Bud light and blow checking in

Blue Moon is my favorite too. Tonight though, I'm having scotch and weed. Friday you know.

This shit's fantastic.

Did you not read my post of whsts wrong with my back a little further up???? Ive had 4 surgeries, laser surgery, just sbout every option in pain management. Its just a fucked up condition. I hsve a titanium rod 8 screws and so on. Their is no easy fix for it

Just a little bit of scotch, but i dont want to drink too much, its just to take some edge off, my ex (broke up last weekend) is currently having her birthday party and I was told that she already has another guy hooking up with her, so i dont feel really well right now

No.

Lol right. It's my dirty ass garage though, not the inside of my house so I'm not really too concerned.

Also

>what do

40mg oxy left, little bit of whiskey, tons of beer and about an eighth of bud.

Bout to sniff half an oxy, should probably stop drinking though

Honestly if thats the case she was fucking him or pretty close to it b4 you all broke it off

Also catching up on NJPW. Left off at New Beginnings in Sapporo, so gotta get caught up to the G1.

Dude let the oxy disolve in your mouth. Hits u just as hard and lasts longer. Trust mr i hsve been tsking the shit for 10 years and hsve tried it every way possible

That sucks dude. How long were you dating?

yeah, thats what I thought and thats why Im not feeling that bad, it was her choice, but still it kinda hurts that i had to let go a relation and didnt even have a choice or time to think about it, she dump me from one day to another, it sucks but i will get over it

almost 2 years, our anniversary was supposed to be on aug 10th

So youve stuck one up your ass?

Yea time heals man. Dont dwell on it. At the end of the day shes just another cruddy cunt who doesnt deserve to be treated good

noice

hopefully it will be soon, thanks for taking the time to reply user, it helps just not being stuck by yourself thinking about it and just talk with somebody

Of course the one fag would go with thst. No im not that desperate.

Honestly I usually just eat them but once and a while just love the feeling of the drip in my throat.

I know the oral BA is much higher, hence why I'm only sniffing half a pill

>proper drinking thread
>blue moon
choose one

I'm sure you'll find someone better in no time. Have confidence in yourself and be happy just being on your own. Best of luck Sup Forumsro

Yea man ive had it happen to me s few times. Def sucks. Just get high chill with friends and remember plenty more women out there. Plenty better ones at thst that wont stab u in the back

>doesn't post anything

10/10, isn't it past your bed time though?

Drinking on some Hopston tonight.

Not super strong but tastes good.

Thanks guys, I know i'll get better with time and will be able to break from this feeling, i'll have a toast on you guys, for not being assholes about it and actually giving me advice, you are the good part from this god forsaken place called Sup Forums

Strains I've had from the dispensary;

Gorilla Glue #4
Purple Punch
Sour Pez
The White
Purple Hindu Kush

those are just the memorable ones recently
also, wyld marionberry gummies are awesome

Drinking Genesee
Having a cig
Smoked a bit of bud
In my new Apt

Life is good

Anyone try this shit? I keep seeing it and wonder if I should give it a shot. Sounds nasty tbh but you never know

Apparently I've been out of the good bud circle for too long. My buddy moved to CO a few years ago, and used to send us all kinds of good shit in the mail, including edibles. But he went full off-the-grid hippy and is impossible to contact now, so obviously never sends shit anymore.

I've never heard of any one of those strains, but I bet they're fuckin great. Everything I get now is from a different friends brother in law, who grows his own shit. It's actually fairly decent, but nothing like the strains I used to get sent from CO

Thats a pretty awesome East Side Dave gif
FACE

Kek i was going to ridicule you if you had

delicious

If you like a sweet beer, it's actually pretty nice.