Can we get a benzodiazepines thread? They are amazing. Stories about how they have improved your life...

Can we get a benzodiazepines thread? They are amazing. Stories about how they have improved your life. What type is the best? What dose do you take? They should be over the counter for adults.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qq6iEKVLzWY
youtube.com/watch?v=uDbPnAQ-c1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

benzos are fucking lame. they just chill you out and make you forget what you did last night.

t. pharmacy tech

if you're a normal person, benzos will not, cannot improve your life

do opioids instead fag

Benzos are extremely dangerous and physically addicting i suggest you dont get too attached to them

Don't do opiates, really hard to get off.
Snorting 200mg a day for 2 years. The 3 weeks it's took to get clean was the worst days of my life.

I remember every day and night, i don't abuse them.
You don't know what you're talking about mr pill counter. Can't wait until you get to tell people w a vending machine replaced you.
Define normal. Ya opiates are great for useless dope fiends. I like the advent of fentanyl because i want more dead junkies.

Yes, if you want too lose a day of your life. Take some xnnax, you'll just forget, it's nice sometimes.

Feeling like a retarded zombie with no euphoria / emtions is not fun. "Fun" with alcohol maybe, if being in a complete blacked out daze is what you consider fun... I've smoked PCP and that's a hell of a lot better than some xanax lol.

I sell around 1000 Xanax bars a week and take subutex and about 6-8mg daily I just ordered in 2500 more tonight. All drugs should be legal humans have bartered and traded for all of time the whole market needs to be legalized all drugs legal

yeah i was being sarcastic. i stopped doing them when i realised how much i liked them, and that i would get addicted if i didnt cut it off.

never enjoyed shitty ass benzos at all though

Don't listen to this man. Try Clonazolam or Flubramazolam. They're both legal RC benzo analogues that you can purchase online.

Yaya heard all this bullshit before. Responsible people can use them right, irresponsible people will drink and hurt themselves. We're better off without them if they aren't responsible.

Opioid high is great....feels good man.
Pills are so expensive, H is cheap. But I drew the line at putting a needle in my arm. Figured I'd never come back from that, so never did it.

>What type is the best?
Etizolam for me. It has antidepressant properties. Was able to forget my worries for a month and laugh at the proper dosages.

Maybe you are just inherently a retarded zombie? You like pcp so you probably aren't a winner.
Nice

I get Alprazolam for anxiety and clonazepam for RLS at night. I love them but the xanax majes me sleepy.

Benzos are bad, they literally change the chemical levels in your brain.

Its not only a problem when people drink on it. I know tons of people who do that shit all the time and never do anything productive, and get really angry when you try to get them off the couch

there's a lot of lies they tell us about drugs, but in this case, they are bad, mmkay

Used to take 5 mg lorazepam daily, and around 30 mg Zopiclone sometimes too.

I'd run out of them quickly, and then when I couldn't get them I'd drink to pass the time until I could.

Ended up being an alcoholic and going to treatment.

Benzos were my first love.

Not saying this to scare anyone or to warn anyone. Just making a statement about myself.

I still miss benzos a lot. The cravings have never really left. I miss the warm fuzziness - the euphoria, the taste of the pills - the rush, everything.

Hell of a drug.

You need to sleep more then.
Oh no! So does drinking coffee and eating chicken! What do we do?!

Pussy, should have shot it

Those people are still abusing them, regardless of acohol consumption. I have never taken a bar and only use them after I've completed my daily exercise.

The taste? What kind of nut are you? They don't taste good.

when taken as prescribed by a doctor, they're alright. but i've yet to find anyone who wasn't prescribed to them who wasn't abusing the hell out of them

I got a bunch of lorazapam for anxiety. pretty shit drug tbh i dont get how kids go crazy over em.

oxycodone/beer/weed is where its at . got some muscle relaxers too they go good with opiates. benzos just dull out the euphoria. alcohol amplifies it. stay bad

>Don't do opiates, really hard to get off.
As opposed to benzos, which are easy to get off? lol

This is true , but I developed a liking for the taste after a while -especially the bitter metallic taste of the zopiclone. I came to associate it with being high in my mind. I get triggered massively whenever I taste anything bitter.

Benzos and alcohol are the only detoxes that are potentially fatal, actually.

Opiates - meh. You'll have a really shitty flu and lots of bone pain for a number of days but you'll live.

Well that's anecdotal, but i actually agree. I was scripted them and have studied them intensively in a s.t.e.m.class. I'm aware people misuse them, but we have too many people as is.

Take five milligrams and call me tomorrow and tell me they still suck - that is, if you remember anything.

>one time took a zanny
>???
>woke up the next day on a strange lawnmower

Odd.
Wah let's ban alcohol
You shouldn't take more than a mg a day.

Reminds me of this one time I walked into an AA meeting and someone was in the middle of a share.

All I heard was "And that's when I woke up on a tractor in the middle of a junk yard, and I still had the grease from the chicken fingers smeared all over my tits, and I looked down on the ground and the hobo was there, and he was dead, and he was still wearing my shirt. And I just said to myself 'man what the fuck?!' and that's when I decided to get sober."

Shit you not. Can't make this shit up.

.5 mg or 1 mg of Ativan. Makes staying focused and cool in panic inducing environments so much easier. Thank you based benzos!

Benzos help me out a lot with a neurological issue I have when I take them at a controlled and steady dose each day. I never take them to get high or whatever, and I never take more than I'm prescribed to take each day, which is 1.5mg of lorazepam.

I'm still worried about the long term consequences of this, though.

Yes it is odd. Yes, we should probably ban alcohol. And there's literally no point in taking 1 mg a day, especially given how quick tolerance builds.

What sort of issue? Also, don't get why people take them to get high, there are better highs, if you could even consider taking too many benzos a "high". It's more like "boy I sure am REALLY relaxed" but with no pleasure or anything.

I got a lot of euphoria when I took them - and they really helped with my writing.

>What sort of issue?
No diagnosis, just a bunch of problems with my ears and face that fucked up my life. Vertigo, tinnitus, pain when exposed to noise, burning in my face.

got ambien a few days ago but its working really weird for me

found myself at the McDonalds drive through getting pissed off at the cashier for not selling McNuggets at 6AM

That's normal and half the fun.

Ya i did Ativan for awhile and stopped when my life was comfortable. Years later and i use xanax now. Seems better for being socisl than Ativan, but its been awhile.
Bullshit
This.

No to both claims.

lmao @ the idiots in this thread who keep claiming there's no abuse potential.

Why else would they be so effing addictive?

EELEKEKEKEE

Grow up, kid.

damn it you fucking nigger!! you stole those quints from us!!!!1!!!!11!11!!!

Op here.
Nice quads. Nobody is saying theres no potential for abuse. There is that potential for everything. Going to bed. Goodnight.

Snooze u looze buster

Night night, faggot.

>etizolam
>a thienodiazepine
lol

Never had benzow but used to pop T3s all the time. No more than three at a time and washed down with beer .

I just took my nightly Xanax with a thc chaser. This isn't for fun, it's medical. Medical weed plus panic disorder. When life gives you lemons youtu.be/qq6iEKVLzWY

>tylenol 3
>not cold water extracting it

Boring drug imo. Booze gets me more social, weed chills me out in a more satisfying way. Only real use I see is part of a drug kit, to come down from a trip or amphetamine binge.

Anyone else get hungry asf on xanax tho? Anyime I've been at home on it, I'm just stumbling around the kitchen making retarded food with a dumb grin on my face.

>740400831
my friend told me to not drink on benzos.
>fuck you old man, i know what im doing
>black out
wake up with plethora of consequences. lesson learned.

We did that at camp. Our camp had a sister camp in Canada and on the bus ride over we all bought them at the bus stop. Camp counselor must have helped, I forget. Anyway we also got a bunch of coffee filters and some lemon juice. We mixed water with the lemon juice and cold water extracted the codeine. So much vomit . This was hardly worth it. It's not like we didn't have weed. Anyway that was the dumbest drug experience of my youth. It's so bad for you. Second dumbest thing I did was acid on the bus to a temple in Denver. Wrong environment for acid
Don't do stupid shit. Take your drugs responsibly and in the right settings.
Benzos are addictive as hell and the withdrawal can kill you. So use responsibly.

What consequences?

This :D

Just wait until you try to stop taking them. I was sick for literally MONTHS afterwards. Benzos, specifically Klonopin, are the worst drugs out there.

Here's the classic worst case scenario video, for the lulz: youtube.com/watch?v=uDbPnAQ-c1o

phenibut is the best benzo

This makes me panic enough to need my Xanax. Thanks a lot.

I fucking love xanax, got a script for it since 3 years. Lots of people don't seem to like benzos, but it's one of my favorite drugs thanks to my problems with anxiety. It just takes that shit away and makes me completely chill. I actually never had problems with addiction or overdoing it although I always have access to them because I'm just way too fucking scared of benzo withdrawals. That shit seems to be fucked up levels of nasty and I really don't want to fuck with that.

I pushed this girl that my friend was into. thing i boned her the night prior in drunken stupor and regretted it in the morning.
>mfw she wakes up and asks to fuck again
>no.
>come back from classes, about to nap
>she barges in and continuously asks me to fuck
>nope.
fast forward to benzo-booze period much later and both of us exist a party.
>hey user wanna fuck
>enter benzorage
I then pushed her, and when she told me to stop I did, and that was that.
Bih still tried to talk about the "assault" with the school, and only agreed to not go to the school unless I signed this drug-use contract.
I went with it just because I didn't want the hassle of dealing with the school.
>fast forward a week and she's fucking another friend and has forgotten all about me
>iamreallyokaywiththis.jpg

tldr; never stick your dick in crazy and then take benzos the following day.