If Happy Days was remade today, what would a modern interpretation of Fonzie be like?

If Happy Days was remade today, what would a modern interpretation of Fonzie be like?

jerry get ipad

Idris Elba

Seth Meyer's brother, which will explain why I'd want to punch him in his stupid face

A serbian texan

reminder

SRBJA JE TEKSAS

Fonzie would be a muslim transgender

Fonzie would be a hacker.

if they remade Happy Days, it would still take place in the 1950's, so nothing would change. Now if you're talking reboots, they'd probably cast Dave Franco. Remember, Fonzie was actually the smallest manlet on the show.

Realistically? Nothing would change. Women love to be treated as objects by cool guys.

He'd be black without question.

Well Happy Days was about harkening back from the depressing 70s to the blissful 50s, right?

So we're talking a show set in the 90s.

He'd be the typical IN TOO DEEP bleached hair skateboarder/surfer type.

>cool superficial degenerate that gets all the women
it checks out

want this

Well, it looked back 20 years.

In 1975 Fonzie's 1950s greaser culture was cool. Now, it'd be mid 90s, so? Skateboarder? Video gamer? Grunge rocker? Internet hacker?

doesnt fonzie live alone even though hes still in high school?

ayyyyyyy=bazinga

He's not in high school and he lives above the Cunningham's garage.

Skateboarder who's in a grunge band

More like he was a late 20something that loitered around the high school hangouts and didn't have any adult friends.

Pretty much the Code Man

He'd be a suave mildly non-threatening gangsta rapper that only dates white chicks.

Fonzie was a tragic character.

It would be called Cuvkold Days, and Fonz would drive around on his cuckmobile finding new bulls for his wife, and then prep them before retiring to his cuckshed to fix on his bike

send help whats wrong with me

they actually remade happy day.
it was called that 70s show.

Toothless gangster rap is an awful genre.

I can see it now. . . Fonzie is some Tupac lookalike that the Cunninghams save from the hood. He lives rent-free in their attic working on his demo and uses Richie, a sensitive GenXer into Dinosaur Jr, to meet white bitches.

he'd be all like "AYYYYY LMAO! HAha"

It would be That 90's Show, he would look like an extra from daria