What does Sup Forums think of this single mother and her absolutely beautiful daughter created by her black deadbeat...

What does Sup Forums think of this single mother and her absolutely beautiful daughter created by her black deadbeat dad?

>dat nigger nose

She had it coming.

You call that beautiful nigga? Mom is ok btw

What the fuck is with that mothers chin? Is she trying to be the human version of the crimson chin?

Niggerfuckers cease to exist.

Nothing. I've got more important stuff to wander about.

>those liggernips

She's got some nice cocksuckers on her

Moms prolly not bad too

BURN THE COAL

Bitch has a head the shape of a concrete block.

Look more like a elf.

Why are women not able to make good decisions anymore? Why do they make life decisions which leave them and their children in such an awful situation? It's not fair to their children.

Fuck you you racist pieces of shit.

Can we talk about the mom's box jaw for a moment? No?

They used to not be allowed to make decisions and for good reason

Racist? You nigga must be new fag here

found the nigger

Racist? I was saying that it's not fair to the children being brought up in single parent households. I never mentioned anything about race.

JUST

That's what she gets for being a nigger lover.

Guess Who is the Father? It's OP. He is jealous his daughter is more beautiful than him

we need the red eyes from crying

That's a girl???????

yep. This is what she gets for racemixing

yeah, that's a girl you blind nigga

Might as well be the first hybrid between a human and a nigger.

You can see the genetics breaking down it that half ape.

lol

Why does the mom have a stronger jawline than me?

TOP LEL

What exactly did you expect?

That kid is so fucked. No white's gonna accept her as white and no nigger is gonna accept her as black. Should euthanize them both.

>implying there hasent been any

halsey lucked out

If I were her, I'd have microwaved her the day I brought her home and claimed I did it during a seizure.

gas them

Cheers for you!

She should kill it ASAP

That's what happened to me, mixed cuck. Up until high school I was to black to hang with the spics, to spic to hang out with the blacks. The only people that accepted me, and liked me for me was whites and I thank them for that.

women never were able to make good decisions. now they just are "free" of the men who did the good decisions for them.

I thought the nigger baby was a boy

Go back to Tanzania!

She's living the stereotype.

Lel

>What does Sup Forums think of this single mother and her absolutely beautiful daughter created by her black deadbeat dad?

>once you go black... you're obstracized for life

Nigger

>single mother
>baby looks half monkey

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nigga wasted 2 minutes of his life typing haha

>type AHA
>copy HA
>hold down ctrl V
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That also takes minutes you dumb asshole.

wtf

The autism. She has a heart shaped face and it looks nothing like the crimson chin but nice try dumbass

Defuk you talking about. Can literally exceed the character limit by 100,000's in only a couple of seconds.
>Copy AHA
>Paste several times by holding ctrl v
>Copy larger text
>Paste larger text doing the same thing

in what world is a square a heart?

Fuck you too monkey

fuck you bitch ass nigger

I vomited a little

all value lost, when a woman fucks a black guy, all value lost. Having a baby is bad enough, but having fucked a nagger and having a naggar baby... No way.

same?

I feel sorry for the kid.

looks like someone hit the randomize button in the character creator

Stole my thought exactly. That chin is way too wide. like a undesirable sim or something ha. or a fucked up Skyrim character.

She might find success attracting a male who would want to abuse the little nigger puff ball.

Top kek. Throw the negro down the well.

The kid's skin is still light enough to be used as a canvas to paint pretty pink smacks on.

>that kid's everything

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No need to be cruel. Just put it in a zoo where it belongs.

>absolutely beautiful
>watermelon eatin lips
cant have both

Doesn't need to be cruel. Just use valid opportunities for a little tanning.

She is also polish.

So the little ugly mulato has no real future.

Just another proof that women shouldn't be allowed to make a lot of decisions except for running household which they were evolved for.

>running household
Bitches can't be trusted to run hot water

Race mixing is fucking disgusting...

it's a fucking waste of her genetics. her branch of the family tree has been pruned and deleted.

Agreed. At least it's a she-boon. If it was a male negro it would've gone around causing trouble.

Degenerate nigger loving white trash whore and her half breed nigger mongoloid child. Sad really....

She looks like she belongs in Sudden Valley.

She is ugly. Box head slut

Indeed. At least it's a she-boon. There could possibly be some redeeming qualities in her. Hopefully her white side will be more dominate. I feel sorry for the child in all honest... poor thing. Half breed abominations are truly a sin against God. He never intended pure bloods to mix with monkeys.

I'll say this, the mom really isn't great looking, but this baby lost the genetic lottery. My nephew is half black and he is a cute little light skinned negro with soft curls and cute features from my sister and her boyfriend. This baby got all the shit features to blend together. Short, nappy blonde hair with a big nose and ears fitting a black baby boy to clash with her pale skin, not even light skinned. It got all fucked up in that (Swedish?) womb of hers and I feel bad for said baby.

Burn the coal

What a fucking surprise. Dumb slut.

NIGGER ALERT REEEEEE

How much for the little girl...shes Albino....dem African Tribal Witches pay a shitton for their body parts

You're either a nigger, a nigger sympathizer, or you're a white trash female that fucks niggers. In either case, please kill yourself.

kek

>fart noise
>deep exhale
Whatever....

That entire nigger face. She's fucking ugly and always will be. Will grow up to have nothing buy black boyfriends and eventually mostly-black children of her own.
And there sits her mother, looking all proud of her "beautiful blessing." Fucking coal burning whore.

I feel sorry for the children who will be forced to befriend her and include her in any activities during school. Nobody wants to be friends with Svenkeesha.

I'm agnostic and I still hate this.

Is that Dennis Rodman?

Nothing really to hate. God created us all, believe it or not that makes little difference in the end. But, he never intended races to mix. That's why he separated us all after the flood. Everyone had their own lands, and each place had different races. We were never ment to blend together...that's why half breeds are outcasted in today's society.

She's ugly as fuck, either burn her or give her back to the apes so they can rape or kill her like abomination of nature she is

I wonder how it looks when it cries.