Your wife's son says there's a dinosaur outside his bedroom window

>Your wife's son says there's a dinosaur outside his bedroom window
>You walk in his room and see this...
What do you do?

Go tame that motherfucker like I was Takkar and ride that bitch into town. I'd have him tear the roof off my weed dealers house and eat that fucker. Then I'd get that dinosaur high as fuck and go destroy my place of employment. After that we'd go get some hookers and id feed them to my dinosaur. Dumb bitches lel fuck yeah

>wife's son meme
6/10 some replies

Literally every nightmare i had as a kid

Am I in San Diego? Because if I'm in San Diego that means I'm in California and if I'm in California that means I died because no guns.

If this happens in a free state then I would probably grab my 458 WinMag out of my safe shoot it and then have T-Rex T-Bones fo dayz.

This

>I died because no guns.
>Small penis detected

stop moving
dinosaurs can't see still people, right?

Gotta ask.

What is it with anti gun people and their rampant obsession with cocks?

Dicks this dicks that. big dicks and small dicks, this dicks and thick dicks dicks dicks dicks.

Reading anit gun peoples posts is like reading a Dr. Seuss book about dicks.

In all honesty, I have no issues with guns, it just triggers some gun nut every time.

They're projecting their insecurities on those who have what they secretly wish they could have, too.

If thats what you want you need to add the word clip or assault clip into your post. and fully automatic assault rifle if you can.

>you need a fully automatic assault rifle with high cap 30 round assault clips to *insert topic*

Unless they are a felon or insane they can.

>I don't need a fully automatic assault riffle with 30 rounds in a clip, because I have an average sized penis and am comfortable with it
Like that?

Check into rehab.

>you need a gun to take on a mugger?
>how small is your dick man just be a man and fight with your fists.

but honestly the small dick thing is kinda meh. using wrong terms in the wrong places triggers most of us more.

>clip
>assault clip
>semi auto machine gun
>military assault rifle

Also if you cherry pick "gun deaths" as a stat it will get several to reply because gun owners know that the anit gun gropus love to lump suicides, accidents and justifiable shootings (like shooting a rapist, mugger or burgler) in with real crime.

How about saying that having guns are moot, because the government is too strong?

rather then just say the government is too strong ask...

>so what you think you and your rifle stands a chance vs tanks, drones and fighter jets?

Call his maternal grandmothers daughter to come deal with shit that happened in the 2nd movie while I'm already past the 4th movie.

Ah the small dick= guns meme.
Yep you got me son I have a small penis. I can't believe I finally been found out after all these years by suggesting that I want to kill a t-rex with an elephant gun in a thread about how would I handle a T-Rex in my backyard.

It looks like I'll have to live in demoralized shame for the rest of my life, darn.

I should probably AnHero but Feinstein grabbed all muh guns.

>I should probably AnHero but Feinstein grabbed all muh guns.
And your dick is too small to choke on, but there has to be other ways for you to achieve the end game.

Throw a raw steak at the window and lock the door.

Idk... would a .45-70 in the right spot kill it? Cause id be happy to do that..

Actually it would probably be more than sufficient and my 458 would most likely be Overkill.
There was a thread similar to this one on K not too long ago and someone who knew dinosaurs brought up the fact that while their bones are thick they have significantly lower density than most of the dangerous game animals in the world today.
In all likelihood most any full power cartridge could probably do it.
Hell even a 12 gauge with the right cartridge should probably be enough.

>sees dinosaur post
>No get on the floor replies
>To many newfriends
> Fuck this b