How could Americans be dissuaded from spreading their patronizing brand of imperialism...

How could Americans be dissuaded from spreading their patronizing brand of imperialism, wrapped in faux concern and thinly veiled greed?

>let us build a missile base in your country
>trust us, it's for your own good :^)

DAmnit, now I'm hungry.

A bullet to the head.

t. russian embassy intern

Gib burger and also Uralic qts

>implying only Russians are threatened by them and not everyone on the planet

And that's just the physical side of it. Don't get me started on Hollywood and Americans willfully expanding their cultural influence, that I can only liken to brainwashing.

Unless you're content to live like the isolated hermetic North Korea, then you need to beat us at our own game. Japan is making an attempt with anime and Japanese video games taking a non-negligible market share of global cultural imperialism. Russia is trying to compete as an alternative military guarantor in Syria and elsewhere. China is trying to compete on the economic front. Everyone else has given up hope of not being subsumed by a foreign nation's influence.

It's literally impossible. The progressive Synopsis always favors forcing dependency on smaller nations in the name of love.
We're already firmly in the clutches of the Cathedral, and we're dragging you all down with us.

literally which cunt is talking to me?

your irrelevant shithole is ignored by everyone so america should be the least of your worries, gypsy

even North Korea isn't safe. They are dependent on China's economy, and watch illegal South Korean romantic dramas. Even in isolation, they are victims to foreign subjugation through economic and cultural imperialism.

what would happen if a certain group of inmigrant frrom a certain southern neighbour country (let's say Mexico, for example) wins so many power and influence that they ended up using you global cultural hegemony to their benefit?

>Implying we pretend to be concerned
>Implying we pretend it's about anything other than self interest

>Implying you have to clarify that

>Implying I understand subtly or nuance

I think at that point it wouldn't be worth it to flood the US

>Implying that's not tied to a certain socio-cognitive disorder

IMPLYING

>Implying I have enough self awareness to understand what you're talking about.

>Implying you didn't understand what I said and you are not avoiding my point

I wish everyone stopped watching and listening to US media years ago, but apparently people think you're a tinfoil nut if you suggest this. Garbage in, garbage out.

>Brainwashing
Definitely an Ivan posting

>Implying I don't agree with you

>Implying I know how to keep the joke going

How clever. Insult the person behind the post, instead of addressing the substance of his argument.

You possess the subtlety of a charging rhinoceros. But then again, most Americans weigh about the same so... I guess this is a very apt comparison. But FYI, I'm Hungarian.

poison gas

I sliced the tip of my thumb halfway off cutting kielbasa at work the other day. After I left to go get stitched up my coworkers ate the kielbasa, despite knowing that my blood was all over it.

>implying Americans have any influence whatsoever on what their government does

Sorry bud, wrong thread. You should lighten up though

>his country lets american warships into its ports

>aside from elections
>aside from participating in military actions
>aside from condoning everything done either vocally or with passive acceptance

Not wanting to do anything isn't the same as not being able to do anything.

>pulp foliage

he is a cuck. i totally approve vocally when we bomb the shitskins and such. nothing shameful about it.

why are you saying this to a fucking subhuman leaf? that's just disgusting

most of them become pochos. They may retain some minor things like cuisine or quinceaƱera, but most of their culture is abandoned within 1 or 2 generations.

Americans complain about immigrants, but the truth is that immigrants to the US assimilate quite well. My chicano cousins were all thoroughly Americanized (before they went to college, and learned to think of themselves as non-Spanish speaking Mexicans living in America).

Death to The Great Satan

Have you ever just tried asking nicely?

What? You want us to stop producing movies and participating in international trade?
If we give up hegemony, we risk falling prey to others attempting to replicate what we did. Our willingness to pull back from international affairs (which is now virtually impossible due to a myriad of things) is predicated on the rest of the world not attempting to one-up us once we do. And since according to you the rest of the world is predisposed towards hating our guts/seeing us gone, I highly doubt we'll step back. I mean, in a military sense I wouldn't mind consolidating what we've got and closing some of our international bases but that's about it.

It's almost as if Americans were the bad guys from the very beginning or something.

>mfw Estados Unidos stop giving a shit about the rest of the world and just go all Destino Manifiesto on South America

>From the very beginning
The fuck did we do in the beginning?

Nothing. It's just assblasted Europeans mad they couldn't and never will be the stronkest in the history of the world.

europe is where everything happens
stay mad bogan

>hungary

China was and is more imortant than europe. You pathetic europeans had to form a failed union to be relevant.

You guys still have american troops occupying you guys, you guys watch and listen to our movies like a man who is thirsty.

Europeans try to be relevant like they were in previous centuries but ultimately fail