50% of Canada's population lives south of this red line

50% of Canada's population lives south of this red line.

they wish they were americans so bad

of course living in cold ass tundra isnt exactly a blast.

I'm willing to bet another 45% live within the rectangle here. Why do you guys like living so close to America?

90% live within 100 miles of America.

actually didn't know that, we really need to just fuckin annex them already and get it over with

Arable land.

The rest is difficult to live off of. The ones that live up north are the real Canadians, the men of the 1800's - 1940's... And the natives also live up there...

Please annex us. Its fucking awful here.
Everything costs a fortune here

We have to gas your liberals and sandniggers first.

No. No no no. I don't want those cucks in my country. We have enough in the north east already.

Nuclear fire is the solution.

I don't know when Canada is going to stop LARPing as a country. It's been 230 years since they threw their little tantrum and they're still going at it.

Most of their country is nothing but uninhabitable tundra and they rely on us to survive. They basically are us but they can't admit it. And for what? Because of loyalty to Britain? Britain is a sad shell of its former self. Why do they insist on this charade?

It's mostly transport in the east living near the great lakes and the St. Lawrence River.
In BC it's because the Fraser River meets the sea near the boarder.
The rest of Canada is filling all the arable land, and is much further from the boarder.

20% of the US population lives within 100 miles of the Canadian boarder.

OP is false.

that red line is too far south
90% of the population lives within 100 KMs from the American border

So does 100% of Mexico's population

All that open space. Better cram everything into the tiniest area possible and then charge half a million dollars for a 200 square foot cuckpartment.

Its the government, they tax whatever goods canadians import from the US which is everything, can't think of any other reason for canada to exist other than that

90% of the retards live in this red area.

PLEASE, AND START WITH MONTRÉAL, THEN MOVE TO THE BIGGIE, TORONTO

They are preparing...

The other 75% live in the US.

No citations, okay you got me this time

Birthplace of SJW shit and every degenerate behavior we have today.
The USA starts pretty much every war too.
God bless the USA, i guess.

I could live there, Canadians, plox, import Mexicans

40% of the world's Turks live here.

The eternal Germanic

I live below that line and my county is 95% white, slants are starting to move in though the cities in the neighboring counties feel foreign.

PLEASE DO!
We are tired of living in the land of make-be-leaf. From Alberta, we got oil and lots of it!

I hear they're reproducing like wildfire

>Germans are to blame for WW1 and WW2
Yeah, do your research.
It's not that easy.

50%+ of Australians live below the red line

80%+ of Australians live below the Blue line

57% of Australians live inside the Purple circles

k

it's hard to survive in such a rough climate only we russians can really do it

I EXPLAIN THIS EVERY SINGLE DAY STOP SHITPOSTING

the day the usa annexes us will be the happiest day of my life. I would be able to order shit online without paying insane duties and shipping fees, internet won't be so overpriced, I would finally be able to go grocery shopping and not see empty shelves and I won't have to get bullied by government employees when I buy alchohol at the LCBO. Just send a private militia or something to liberate us, I can't stand another day in canukistan

50%+ of Australians live below the red line

wat

>order shit online without insane duties
You already can, buy made in America and there won't be any duties.
>internet won't be overpriced
$50 for 100mbs download with unlimited data is overpriced?
>grocery shopping and not see empty shelves
Do you live in Nunavut?
>get bullied when I go to LCBO
What kind of bullying?
Walk in, put your stuff on table, they tell you how much it costs, you pay, they bag it, and you're out.
Or are you trying to scare Americans away from coming here?

wew someone is butthurt, nothing is made in america mate. Again excuses upon excuses, I've seen it all with my own eyes. you idiots just don't get it, go live somewhere else you'll see how cucked canada is. Historically weaker countries join larger countries, its time to drop your '''pride'''

no you can't

You know there's NAFTA right? You don't have to pay shit.

you've probably never ordered something from the states then. I'll congratulate you for your perseverance but the normal reaction would be to go on a riot

i really would not mind.
being away from people and basically camping forever sounds pretty nice 2bh

Yes it is, you can find almost anything you need made in America and lots of stuff in Canada too. You just need to look for it hell my cats litter box is made in America, my plates are made in America, my dress shirts and suits are Canadian. Don't be lazy, and go to walmart and complain nothing is made in America or Canada or whatever, do a search on the internet you can find anything you need made in a white country.

No he's right, there's no duty on American products because of our free trade agreement which is great. Big screen TV's, blenders, shoes, blankets anything you need you can find made down South.

We have the same problem. Most of our population is cramped in the three central provinces.

you are dumb as hell, Americans can just go and buy it, no hassle, we canadians have to go searching, and fuck I've searched and searched for things, its always DOUBLE the price, nothing gets through the border without getting taxed and dutied. I know its a Canadian trait but quit fooling yourselves.

You're a moron, of course they can just go to walmart and buy something there and not pay duty on it dumbass. If they want to buy made in America they have to search for it too.
I know it's a Canadian trait but quit your shitposting

>anyone wanting to be American

Nobody wishes they were American except for 3rd worlders, Bubba.

>Most Canadians live South of Seattle
Kek!

do you know that our walmarts are trash compared to the ones in the USA, its always empty shelves and missing products? Americans have MORE products.

free trade agreement only applies to AMERICAN MADE products. NOTHING IS AMERICAN MADE yet all our stuff comes from America after it arrives from China. You're probably a fucking CBSA shill trying hard to cover the truth. Get fucked.

>wanting to be invaded.

Cucks of the highest order.

Then why do all of your famous and wealthy 'citizens' move to California?

>saving the thumbnail

I wouldn't know, my local walmart is way out in the nigger area I don't go there. Either way Walmart is garbage, support your local family businesses and locally made products or products made in white countries.
READ
MY
FUCKING
IF I CAN FIND GOD DAMN PLATES A CAT LITTER BOX RUNNING SHOES LITERALLY ANYTHING YOU NEED MADE IN AMERICA THAN YOU CAN TOO WITH JUST A FEW MINUTES OF GOOGLING AND SOME EFFORT BUT SHITPOSTING ON Sup Forums TAKES LESS EFFORT SO THATS WHAT YOURE DOING

>Wal-Mart

There aren't any Wal-Mart stores here and I live in New York City. Local is always key, in our coastal cities we have a thriving 'micro-' culture of superior quality products.

what a fuckning tard, you just can't get it thorugh your head can you? Made in America doesn't exist. I've gone through thousands of orders comparing prices to canada and usa. Are you suggesting im blind? everything is always double the price here because of duties and taxes it does not fucking matter if you order online or not, as long as its crossing the broder we're paying extra on it because of our wonderful government. Fuck you cbsa cunt, keep sucking trudeau dick.

I know I was generalising, American manufacturing is literally the greatest in the world.
You want a genuine 1800's style leather baseball made in New Jersey? You got it!
You want a 1950's style stove in multiple flashy colours (just like back in the day) made in Colorado? You got it!
Want vintage minor league baseball and hockey jerseys made in Seattle? You got it!
You can get anything and everything no matter how ridiculous in America, just you need to put in some effort into finding it but a little effort is worth it to support the economy of your allies. I avoid buying from non white countries if I can.

What are you looking for? I'll find it made in America for you since you need to be spoon fed everything like a useless nigger.

you're trapped in your small canadian mind, you literally can't comprehend the scale of economy outside your shitty country. Kill yourself please

Tell me what you're looking for and I'll find it made in America, I'm happy to do this because I'm happy to support the economy of our closest ally and I hope any American here will do the same for us too.

Hey guyz im canadian I can survive eating only mable syrup, i don't mind if my house is made of snow, its part of our culture to live in igloos, oh shit theres chang he's buying up our land, better run into the forest before they evict us.

Oh so you're just a shitposter? Good to know

What percentage is on fire?

Based Germany