How is Venezuela seen by the rest of Latina America?

As poor.

The people is good , but the country is ruled by the worst kind of people a literal kakistocracy.
They are welcome here if they want to flee.

a commie shithole

As an actually nice version of Colombia, but with nutty communist destroying the country.

like the ultimate shithole and the ABC of the things that we don't have to do

As an example to everyone, showing them what happens when you fall down the path of populism.

communist hellhole

Another country ruined by leftists and communists

Venezuela is the main reason why every communist should be executed unhesitatingly.

South America being redpilled against communist devils makes me happy.

You should kill all of them and ban communist parties.

Hell

as a scarecrow

This. A civilized Colombia that managed to let the corruption take over. I just can't understand how did the venezuelans let it get to this point.

Corruption, Populism or communism?

It's so easy to spot leftists

>an actually nice version of Colombia
venezuela has always been arab-tier, all they've had is oil and even with that they fucked it up, if you want a """"nice version""""" of colombia just look at panama since they're actually colombian and not just a bunch of faggots stealing our flag

Is not about communism, is about corruption, doesn't matter what kind of government you have or its ideals. Usually people don't follow the rules and manipulate them at their will.

That's how my country will look in 15 years, if not less desu

You're delusional if you think our problems are ust because communism, I mean, i hate commies but the right wing parties from here are equally corrupt and incompetent. Our culture just creates lots of people with selfish goals in life.

What you call "right wing" in Latin America in reality is Center-Left.

>and not just a bunch of faggots stealing our flag
Wasn't Venezuela part of Gran Colombia?

The communism is a multiplier of all the other problems a society has

Good lads who don't know how to vote and take things for granted.

What's up with these Chileans who've probably never been here to start with to trash talk us this way?

we definitely have something in common

Large Colombian diaspora in Chile.

Congolombians are the worst shit that ever happened in this continent. I wouldn't say this about any other country in South America but I'd gladly support nuking the shithole you call for a country. Nothing personal tho.

no one cares about your problems

Beautiful cunt and amazing people, it's really sad that they ended up like this.

>A fucking name fag
KYS