What's so bad about her?

What's so bad about her?

inb4 she didn't personally save the lives of 4 random people no one cares about
inb4 she used a private email server that no one cares about

Other urls found in this thread:

nowtheendbegins.com/obama-administration-appointing-lgbt-ambassadors-spread-homosexual-gospel-worldwide-video/
washingtonpost.com/blogs/in-the-loop/wp/2015/03/25/the-six-openly-gay-u-s-ambassadors-were-together-in-one-room/
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/?q=Rothschild&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult
archive.is/jOYBt
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4
cnbc.com/2015/07/25/hillarys-inconceivably-stupid-capital-gains-tax-scheme-kudlow-commentary.html
investors.com/politics/editorials/hillarys-latest-scandal-she-and-bill-siphoned-100-mil-from-persian-gulf-leaders/
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/12/911-commission-saudi-arabia-hijackers
lawnewz.com/politics/legal-experts-side-with-trump-it-would-be-totally-stupid-to-release-his-taxes-during-audit/
youtube.com/watch?v=b3oTYYTd1F4
nypost.com/2015/11/16/hillary-is-often-confused-says-trusted-aide-huma-in-fresh-emails/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not an argument

the ambasadors were all gay anyway, as part of Obama's LGBT ambasador shit - sent to a muslim majority country...

nowtheendbegins.com/obama-administration-appointing-lgbt-ambassadors-spread-homosexual-gospel-worldwide-video/

And anyone who thinks Trump won't be partial to some Lockheed Martin money (hes gonna make the military STRONG remember) is an idiot

washingtonpost.com/blogs/in-the-loop/wp/2015/03/25/the-six-openly-gay-u-s-ambassadors-were-together-in-one-room/

She's the best choice for POTUS, as she's the most corrupt and incompetent out of the candidates.

Pathological liar.

She is a very dangerous woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

Many of us do support her. Sup Forums is a circlejerk so we pretend to hate stuff we actually don't.

>that no one cares about
Bait or not, you answered your own question.

Everyone outside the Trump Generals circlejerk cancer supports her.

even the committee that was investigated her for benghazi said it was political. they didn't even care. so you can stop trying to act like anyone cares...

and about the email server if America didn't care about wikileaks or the nsa leak why would they care about the server thing? there's literally no point.

Everyone but you cares. While you don't see anything bad, 99% of voters do. She will be crushed in the general election and then your kind will be physically removed.

it's a manufactured issue and you've fallen for it.

also let's not forget
>wall is negotiable
>muslim ban is a suggestion

you are an idiot and the republicans love you for it.

She's a liar, she's shrill, she's ugly, she's a cuck.

Her emails revealed that she does not give a shit about what the people want. She constantly speaks with rothschild bankers asking what they want for policy.

But don't take my word for it. Read them yourself.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/?q=Rothschild&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

So the real question becomes: What is right with her? She is literally a shill. A plant for the elite families to continue to rig the game in their favor and fuck everyone else over.

She also panders to SJWs, feminists, and other regressive leftists strictly to get their votes. She doesn't even care about them, and won't do shit for them if she gets office, but just the fact that she tries to pander to groups that are well known to lack critical thinking skills should tell you a lot.

>when i see hillary shills

Trump has not said either of those things and you will not prove me wrong.

>it's a manufactured issue and you've fallen for it.
archive.is/jOYBt
Foreign government has accessed her email server and has a complete backup of the entire thing including the emails she deleted, and including all of the classified information and military intel.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
In one of the emails here she admits the war in Syria was manufactured by the United States and all "rebels" fighting are American-paid mercenaries.

>"MANUFACTURED ISSUE"
Oh well, at least you make it easy.

and many of us would like to murder many of you..

Has this made it into the "main-stream" media? I'm talking about FOX news at least?

It amazes me how people can be so blind about here. I honestly think any one is better than her for office. Trump>Sanders>almost every one else>Obama>Hillary

trump won't even release his tax returns. you should be grateful she even released this information.

>gets audited
>still have people asking for tax returns

You bring up some good points OP, I cannot refute them.

I am now a #TOMAHAWKMISSILE. Where do I go to turn in my guns?

And Hillary is still refusing to release her transcripts. On the other hand, Trump is being audited and cannot release his tax returns.

He doesn't have old material to publish either, he's been audited for more than a decade consecutively. If there was something to find they would have it by now anyway.

>implying she had a choice

No one in their right mind would release their tax returns unless they absolutely had to. Anyone who does is a complete idiot.

Hillary or Bernie supporters are in the majority here. Nice statement, but no one's coming to your defense.

how can i get paid to shill for hill?

Ew I fucking hate God damn easterners enjoy the recession after cracktown east and west coasts housing bubbles burst and there will be no jobs in alberta to run away to this time you shitstain

As someone who is neither Bernie Sanders or Donald Trump I think she has a lot going for her.

How exactly does one come across 200 million dollars while in "public service?"

youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4

What the fuck?

I'm too new for this shit dude

That face says "I have a history of strokes." Holy fuck

just going to keep posting these links
cnbc.com/2015/07/25/hillarys-inconceivably-stupid-capital-gains-tax-scheme-kudlow-commentary.html

investors.com/politics/editorials/hillarys-latest-scandal-she-and-bill-siphoned-100-mil-from-persian-gulf-leaders/

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/12/911-commission-saudi-arabia-hijackers

ayy lmao

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, and Citigroup
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She approved the sale of U.S. uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven of them were given to corporations who donated millions to her "charity"

Every Presidential candidate since '76 has released their tax returns, so clearly you're the idiot.

Yeah, you can pretty much fuck off and die.

Don't forget the Clinton foundation is a scam that sells children to international pedophile rings not directly proven bu that shit is a scam nonetheless

Trump has changed his stories/opinions more often than a Thai hooker has clients.

>What's so bad about her?

None of the other presidential candidates were audited every year for a decade straight

shill

Nice.

>mishandles classified information
>not a big deal

> the ambasadors were all gay anyway

Hillary is actually the most red pilled candidate, literally rounded up gays and shipped them to a Muslim country so both sides would kill each other. Tell me again why you guys are not supporting her.

>Government workers with 200 million dollars.

I don't need tax returns to know the Clintons are crooked as fuck.

>4 people

Try 15,000 from violence alone, and don't look too closely at what state collapse (or IS rule of Sirte) does to life expectancy!

Gotta vote for that SecState "experience", ne?

She's a cuck

She's a woman.

she has supported every mid east invasion the us has done. she has supported every free trade agreement that has come before her. she supports the patriot act. she is no friend of the 2nd amendment. she is owned by goldman sachs.

Rarely seen such a crap stories full of accusations and no facts to back them up.

What exactly about being audited prevents a man from releasing his tax returns?

Don't worry guys Canada's leader is charming and on the cutting edge of politics

You prolly watch CBC every day and view them as a credible political news source

boo hoo, poor Trump

What is good about her? Her record is shit, what has she done good? I can never get an honest answer to it.

Why should anybody vote for her with her crappy record?

What is wrong with free trade?

she's a warhawk owned by corporate elites

im not a paid shill. i just like to troll Sup Forums i don't actually support hillary. i just like to rustle the trump supporters jimmies. it turns me on.

Underrated joke.

literally everything. Next you'll say nationalism is bad

Rarely seen such a crap user full of accusations and no facts to back them up.

I'm still waiting for an explanation of how life long "public servants" end up with hundreds of millions of dollars?

The Clinton's corruption is so obvious you don't need tax returns to see it.

Your pic if proof of the crap you produce. That quote from Sanger does not exist.

/thread

It's got dates for articles on all the topics m8, that's more than most posts here. If you think one of the sources is making a BS claim or doesn't support the claim in that image, by all means dig them up and point out why.

She is basically a white nigger

You're right
im #artillaryforhillary now

wahh capitalism is too hard for me

So you are not able to refure that, hillbillie.

I'm sorry if we're threatening your paycheck, I take no pleasure from knowing it. You're getting cucked pretty hard out here tonight. I just want you to know this is what we do for fun, you're not going to get anywhere with us.

We don't need to go through this again tomorrow night. You should pursue another line of work.

lawnewz.com/politics/legal-experts-side-with-trump-it-would-be-totally-stupid-to-release-his-taxes-during-audit/
This is a series of explanations from some lawyers and accountants.

Trolling is dead and your memes are garbage.

The fact that she wants to be like Merkel scares the shit outta me

canada literally wouldn't survive without free trade dumbass.

I can refute it.
It DOES exist.

it's easier and a lot more fun to troll hernie supporters on twitter.

Sup Forums is dead

The US is unable to compete?

Wow, suckers.........

Trolling is a art. It's not supposed to be easy.

sore loser........;-)

It's okay hat, one day you might make it.

Here's an entire documentary on why Hillary Clinton is evil and horrible, even before those things you mentioned:
youtube.com/watch?v=b3oTYYTd1F4

I assume you're trolling, so I'm not going to bother giving you a serious response.

Maybe try killing yourself though.

Still waiting for somebody to answer this.

Or is it that hard to think of some good things to say about Hillary?

That seems to justify voting against her don't you think?

Even Wikipedia acknowledges that it is a paraphrasing of two actual quotes.
>Birth control is not contraception indiscriminately and thoughtlessly practiced. It means the release and cultivation of the better racial elements in our society, and the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extirpation of defective stocks— those human weeds which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization.

>The ministers work is also important and he should be trained, perhaps by the Federation as to our ideals and the goal that we hope to reach. We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.

This seems to be the only argument.

Nothing is wrong with free trade, but we have a massive trade deficit because many of our competitors don't play fair. They tax their imports, manipulate their money, and abuse their workers.

shes got alzheimers. in a couple of years she probably wont know where she is. none of the medicine thats big pharma makes works long on it. odds are shes been on the medicine for a couple years and will have dementia in the following year

nypost.com/2015/11/16/hillary-is-often-confused-says-trusted-aide-huma-in-fresh-emails/

Even if the Clinton's were as corrupt as you make them out to be, that doesn't magically free Trump to hide something that every other candidate (including the Clintons) has released. Nice handwaving though.

What has Hillary done that was good? Please tell me.