>one of the best actors in the show
>portrays one of the best characters in the show
>gets little to no recognition for his acting skills
>whenever the cast has fun activities together he is excluded
>gets bullied on social media for posting stupid vines

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4l1_8wefR7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's an asshole and everybody hates him.

everyone is just jealous

What how is froggo getting bullied?

yeah, that's from his snapchat

ST cast a shit, our boi doesn't need them he has based wyatt

Are we sure it's vine bullying, and not him freaking out over the billion South American freaks?

>>whenever the cast has fun activities together he is excluded
He's not being excluded, they're just doing a lot of press right now and he's still busy shooting IT so he can't be at most of the press events.

What's the story behind this? What's on the plate?

>one of the only actual actors in the show
>portrays one of the hottest characters in the show
>gets blasted for actually acting
>literal who's get praised for static delivery of lines
>doesn't waste time on the net

eggos

>the net
We stopped using this terminology in the late 90s, Winona

People have been bullying him on vine, I don't know what exactly happened as I don't use vine myself, but it made him massively upset. I guess that by 'a lot on plate' he means a lot of work, both on IT and ST

Fucking spics swarming him...

I just want all BRAZIL gone

Stuff like what? I didn't see anyone bully him.

I don't know user. Maybe he's upset about something else but takes it out on vine? Who knows what's going on in Froggo's heart and mind.

Even if all of Brazil was gone my semen would still be in your wife.

Kill yourself paedophile faggot

It looks like he's deleted the worst of it, but every time he vines he gets a flurry of hate from people who are clearly not okay with the fact that his admittedly goofy vines get a lot of attention by virtue of his (minor) celebrity status. It sucks that he takes that crap to heart. I wish I could give him a hug and a pep talk about how the vast majority of people online are worthless mouth breathers. Unfortunately he's going through something all notable people have to go through in the age of the Internet. He's got a decent support system from the looks of it though. His family is always around and they seem like good people. He'll bounce back.

Learn to spell, europoor.

He could've just acted like Gaten where he basically is quiet IRL, and all that bullying would've gone away.

Also Dustin best bro

>He'll bounce back.
I hope so. It sucks that he has to go through that shit. That's the shit that fucks up child actors in their adult life. That, or free rein to spend their money on drugs or some shit. Fine line I guess.

Online bullying is not cool you guys.

What's the matter fag?

A hot meal

>Top Tier
>There's a tear above it

>tear
Tier*

>People have been bullying him on vine
This made me angrier than I've been in a long time for some reason.

I literally want to track them down and fuck them up.

youtube.com/watch?v=4l1_8wefR7c

Why are you all obsessed with this kid?

People are dickheads to a 13 years old kid, nothing new. Sad thing is that it must have seriously upset him, he wouldn't post about it otherwise.

>Are you cum2brasil69?
>Yeah
>Did you say, "Finn Wolfhard only got verified because he was on a shitty netflix show"
>Yeah
>*nods to each other*
The thought of jetting across the world with a group of froggofriends and beating up cyber bullies that insulted Finn on vine makes me really happy.

You're fucking pathetic, obsessing over some kid and fantasising about bashing people who insult him online. Fuck off cunt.

I'd argue it is more strange to repeatedly go into threads dedicated to Finn and complain about the people who like Finn being in those threads

no u

Nancy here's just got sand in his vagina because Elposting died with /stg/

Why are you fucks so obsessed with this kid?

>brazil
>spics
NIGGERS is the word you want. theyre niggers plus natives mixed with portuguese semen

Finn needs our support more than ever.
Guys lets all tweet him to come2/tv/

>Chad in bottom tier
Spotted the jelly robot

kill yourself

Coming to this shithole would make him feel worse, especially if it happened during a moderation lull

Where did this new spicy froggo come from?

He was a nice chad, desu.

kill yourself

Quality post

Do it you pedo piece of shit.

Any particular reason you're still here? Aren't there Marvel v DC threads in need of shitposts?

How many levels of projection are you on if you actually believe Finnposters are pedos, in a thread where they are complaining about pedos?

They're complaining about people attacking the object of their affection.

kk bb.

I'm sick of this froggo /ourguy/ fucking shit. Stranger things was a pretty good little show but the constant amount of faggotry that came along with it is too much.

Why was MR.Clarke so obsessed with the kids?
Was he a pedo?

Then why visit/post in the threads? Isn't that kind of like saying, "I hate smoking, so I'm going to smoke EVERY CIGARETTE I CAN GET MY HANDS ON UNTIL SMOKING IS NO LONGER A THING". Is it just that you cannot bear a world in which every single thread on Sup Forums is not about something you like? That must be exhausting.

He was just a good teacher; didn't have his own kids and clearly enjoyed teaching, so he was affectionate towards his fellow nerds.

Apologize.

Seriously, how does this make you anti social beta faggots knowing that even toothless is getting some. Granted, she's not a ten or eleven (see what I did there), but she's about 10 points higher than anything this board gets.

Pic taken from his insta for authentication.

Based Gaten.

NO
Men only like children in sexual ways, unless they're blood related.
MR.Clarke confirmed for pedo.

Maybe you sick fucks should stop making these threads about children day after day.

>even toothless is getting some.
I think you underestimate the power of being on television. But why wouldn't Gaten be able to pick up girls? He's funny and personable and has a crazy good singing voice.

You wish you could give him a hug from the inside, you dirty bollocks.

Amazing retort. You sure put me in my place. Guess Froggobros have to leave now. Bye bye, you great glorious hero.

The fuck does that even mean? From the context it's clear that you mean sex, but "hug from the inside"? That's retarded as shit. Do people say that or did you just make it up?

I wouldn't mind fucking this kid tbqh famalam

please leave.

The context being your knowledge of your own motives. Of course people don't say it, but it conveyed what I meant.

True. In fact as I read the actual caption and link for this pic its apparently some chick he was in les mes with. I never knew he did broadway level singing. Holy shit, Gaten might just be the most talented of the squad. Followed by finn and millie of course. I actually count being able to rap as a negative skill but that's just me.

BLACKED when?

Froggoposting won't die just because some broken fag wants it to

I simply explained my opinion. You were the one with the rambling bizarre post equating smoking with your paedophilia. Usually I don't bother with stuff that doesn't interest me but seeing your type of filth posted every day and how you disgusting fucks lust of children i'm not going to ignore it.

Sometimes I feel ashamed, and sometimes I feel like a panther licking its own cock.

Was he in the actual Broadway Les Mis, or was it a regional thing? That's pretty awesome.

He's so pretty here, like a girl...

Stop projecting senpai. The only people that want to fuck Finn in any of these threads are tourists and false-flaggers. And it kills me to break this to you, but you're fighting for a lost cause, bb. No matter what you say, none of us are leaving. I promise you that.

Why are you, a grown man, obsessed with this kid?

go to his insta. He has pics of him on a production of it. I assume he was in it, but I don't know what level it was at. I do sort of doubt it was broadway now that I think about it but I'll see if I can find out. But then again he sang at a baseball game too so maybe he really is that dam good.

Why are you, a grown man, posting on a hungarian beatboxing forum in a thread that you (mistankingly) think promotes pedophilia?

Does anyone know if Froggo's big bro is with him? Or is Froggo alone/with parents and his IT cast friends?

Your suspiciousness is pretty seedy. We're just fans, you know? We feel a natural avuncular concern.

Not that user but I'll again quote from Plato:
>Evil is the vulgar lover who loves the body rather than the soul, inasmuch as he is not even stable, because he loves a thing which is in itself unstable, and therefore when the bloom of youth which he was desiring is over, he takes wing and flies away, in spite of all his words and promises; whereas the love of the noble disposition is life-long, for it becomes one with the everlasting

Lucky doggy.

Tbh who wouldn't want to bully Finn.
I want to bully him until he cries

Every day I see posts all over Sup Forums with people obsessing over this kid saying the fucked up shit they want to do to him or going on and on about how attracted they are fucking boypussy and whatever the fuck else but i'm supposed to believe the people making and participating in these threads are only in it for the boys noble spirit?

I haven't seen any messages along those lines in this thread. #notallfroggothreads

They film it at the same town he lives, I assume he gets plenty of time at home.

How do you want to bully him?

What would you do?

why don you fuck of back to red-dit mate,
dont like it stay out of the thread you fucking retards

There are a few false-flaggers like , but they are quite rare compared to earnest finnposters

Your filth is all over this board these days, it spreads out from these threads.

>people obsessing over this kid saying the fucked up shit they want to do to him or going on and on about how attracted they are fucking boypussy
Why don't you go ahead and check the archives and look at the last 100 fucking threads related to Finn or Stranger things and tell me how many posts fit that description. Yes, there are the occasional posts like this, but the vast majority of 'froggoposts' aren't like that at all.

But my question is, what the hell do you honestly think it is you are doing? Are you Batman cleaning up the Gotham Narrows that is Sup Forums? What is your honest objective here? Do you think you are going to get rid of us? Do you think you are going to shame us enough by falsely claiming that we are sexually attracted to Finn to make us leave? I'm sorry, but you aren't the first and you certainly won't be the last. What's your endgame, friendo?

Literally the only threads that contain finnposters are threads related to Finn. Go on, I'm sure there are at least 50 blacked threads right now that you can post in without a care.

Perhaps the pedo posters do make all of you guys look bad but i'll ask for the 3rd time in this thread why are all you grown men obsessed with this boy?

i dont even post that shit, just dont fucking stay if you dont like whats said, this isnt a hugbox for your prestine sensibilities

why do you care so much, if you stay out of the threads that you seem to hate so much then it wouldnt affect you at all

His talent and disposition.

You reply with a smug frog post to my complaints or paedophilia and then claim you don't post that shit so why bother replying?

We like him as an actor and we feel a sense of protectiveness toward him? Why do grown men watch My Little Pony? Who the fuck knows? And to say 'obsessed' is a bit strange, considering that I personally have only been on this board today for the last hour or so, and most of that time has been dedicated to speaking to you. You're generating this image in your mind of people sitting around all day and night doing nothing but obsessing over Finn Wolfhard, but given the anonymous nature of this forum, you LITERALLY cannot know that to be true.

I've already said that froggo frog /ouguy/ pedo posting shit is all over Sup Forums these days.

I know why you're still here... struggling with the beast inside.

This why I don't discuss Stranger Things on Sup Forums cause of this autist obsessed with finn