Serious question for all the gays and tranny fuckers:

Serious question for all the gays and tranny fuckers:

1) Do you enema your asshole every time you're gonna get fucked in the ass? Or do you just turn down sex if you know you have a bun in the oven?

2) What percentage of the time do you and/or your partner end up with shit on your penis?

Thank you for this information.

I have an enema attachment hooked up to my shower so it only takes me a couple of minutes to clean myself out before my boyfriend fucks me. Spontaneity is much more difficult for gay couples than straight couples but a little patience is well rewarded.

1) poop before and later an enema is the best option
2) if you right clean yourself and eat healthy no problem at all

try it dude, is the best

You're forgetting after getting cock in your ass it makes it much easier to get up in there and clean

1) no. Unless i'm clogged up on painkillers (which I am currently), and even then I just generally don't take it up the pooper.

2) i'm 33, been having anal sex for over 20 years, and not once has any shit been involved.

Wait. 33 - 20... Oh

13 to lose virginity? Thats common age to do that

But what happens if you have hemorrhoids, have you fucked some one who has the hemmies? Because I have hemorrhoids and I don't want anything touch that shit except medicated pads or ointments..

Yeah it's really common

Then only put marinated pads and ointments on it then faggrret

13 to take a dick in the ass for the first time? average age is like 17

Hey question for all you Anons, I lost my virginity to another guy when i was in the 5th grade, is this weird?

greentext

He's lying, Me and my boyfriend encounter this maybe every 10th time. We both have been in many orgies and it happens a fair amount

1) Yes. Always clean if you are planning to get fucked. You can get away with not cleaning if you are doing solo play.
2) Happens very rarely. Most guys who top know they may have a gift waiting. Use protection, commonsense stuff.

After changing my diet, eating healthy, drinking more water, I have found that I don't need to clean as often.

So what happens if you meet a guy at a club and fuck in the bathroom? Does the guy taking it in the butt just hope that nothing comes out of his ass?

The gay part doesn't apply, I anally train almost all my subs. I'm an older daddy dom.

Like user said as long as they are healthy and regular no shit need be involved. Also it seems like once they are broken in cleaning out is easier as is knowing when it's clear to take it. There is no better feeling in the world than a girl trained to use her ass muscles to pull you into her and milk your cock without any thrusting.

This.
Massive gay scene in my city, the clubs even give away lube and comdoms because these fags are so spontaneous with their butt fucking. In the bath room, down the side streets, extremely common.

I'm high asf so we'll see how this goes
>New school, have no friends
>almost half way through the year, still get made fun of
>"Hey user," while grabbing my ass
> Ohshit.jpg
>Uh....
>"wanna come play truth or dare"
>tf, hell yeah no one ever talks to me"
>Brings me into boys bathroom
>weird spot but okay
>after a few normal rounds of truth or dare, he dares me to unzip my pants
>uh... no thats weird
>Unzip your pants. now.
>After a few more times i unzip them
>then take them off
>then my underwear
>my little dick is hard
>both naked
>he slides it in my ass
>neither of us came until the 7th grade
>still fuck him to this day
>cheated on all of my girlfriends with him
>I crave cock in me

I've had Littles have a hard time not leaking cum and lube after a public fucking. To me it's fucking sexy and I end up fucking them again and taking them to shit it out.

What city is that

Manchester, UK

Shit happens, as they say. Just gotta ignore it, carry on like a solider

>Pic related

user greentext a story from like highschool

I did tons of stuff back then. mostly with friends who were few years younger

Faggot
Kys

My uncle must have thought it was 11 then

Why am i not suprised

jesus

not really cheating if with the opposite sex, is it?

what do you mean ass muscles, like the muscles inside their anal cavity pull your cock in?

Working the sphincters and muscles in the opposite direction/order of shitting can produce suction. Find someone with the right kind of muscle control or teach them and you'll be addicted to that ass.

do you people just sit in your chairs in the office practicing this?

Whatre you marinating them in?