Fuck donald Trump

Fuck donald Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6w3EbmeD9UY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

y

Is this you proclaiming your attraction to the President of the United States?

I hope this song makes you feel better.

youtube.com/watch?v=6w3EbmeD9UY

I hope he gets impeached tbqh fam

I like chaos as much as the next user but this is starting to become legit scary. I almost lost my health insurance-- I have a bone marrow deficiency and literally no insurance would take me without Obamacare. I was fucking born with this shit.

I hope he gets impeached because then we'll have Pence as president. I wanna shock all the gays

How would you fuck him

underrated.

President Mike Pence. It doesn't matter anyway. The Trump election made sure that another Bolshevik didn't end up on the SCOTUS. Try running a candidate who isn't a piece of human garbage next time. Try to have an accomplishment other than Watergate.

Pence is the nightmare you will face if Trump is impeached. Ultimate checkmate move, made wisely by DJT. So no, you don't wanna impeach your current President of The United States of America. I'd fire Sessions tho, p.o.s. dinosaur thinks cannabis medicine is the opiate epidemic, smh.

But... he fucks YOU...

Dubs have spoken, OP.

this

Don't worry OP, someday you too may very well become a Jeff G., just takes time and experience. Cut back on sugar, go for protein, work out, etc. It'll be okay.

It's not "fuck Donald Trump", it's: "Fuck! Donald Trump!"

haha