Wow user how do you know so much useless trivia about countries you've never been too?

Wow user how do you know so much useless trivia about countries you've never been too?

>t-t-thanks you too

Geography is mandatory in school you dumb frog.

>useless
"heh, you wouldn't have sucked my cock otherwise"

"You mean I wouldn't have sucked your cock if you weren't paying me double for it"

wikipedia

learning country outlines is fun

>tfw unthinkingly splicing in random country facts has improved your abhorrent small talk
thanks, Sup Forums!

>wow user why do you have the racial demographics of western countries memorized so accurately?

>haha wow user, that flag kinda does look like toothpaste!

>wow user how do you know all these flags?

>Wow. I find all of this knowledge sexy. Please take me right here, right now.

>haha look guys it's user be careful or he's gonna start talking about Polish Christmas Culinary traditions

Looks like fucking Elen Degenerate

>HAHA hey user, how did you find that on a map so quickly?

> >haha look guys it's user dont pour him any drinks or he's gonna start talking about the rootless international clique

>calm down user, we all know that 'Hitler literally did nothing wrong' as you said several times.

>wow user you're the first guy I met who thinks trump becoming president is a good thing. care to explain why you think so?

>user you keep trailing off and forgetting to finish your thought
>Sweden, yes and then what?

>Hey user why are you so indulged in these discussions about haplogroups?

>yes, yes, user, we know, you've already told us about the Croats and their treacherous ways a thousand times

Escapism. The real world is cold and cruel, so I like to imagine living in country far, far away. After actually travelling though, I realized it's just as bad if not worse in other countries.

Quiz, every pub has it nerd.

>shh, it's fine if you want to call some ethnical groups subhumans, but at least lower your voice

"Haha hey look guys, it's user! Get this, he can tell you what race you're a part of just by looking at the shape of your head! Isn't that cool, bro?"

I unironically agree with this

Kek too fucking real

>the yugo-what wars? Wow you know so much about history user, you'll have to teach me

>wow user, you really think Duterte is doing the right thing? You're literally Hitler!

I'm really fucking smart

>what the heck is a kebab? Is that organ or something? Why did he remove it?

you know me so well

>come close to me baby, I want to make half kazakh half kraut babies with you

Thats because I chat with other people from different countries on a south korean banana measuring board

Oh cool, I browse Afghan fishing forums too.

>user, why are you such an Islamophobe? The refugees need compassion, not hatred!
The funny thing is that I don't mind Muslims, generally speaking. It's specifically Middle Easteners and Africans that I hate.

I know, right?

>Urm... i read it somewhere

That's my excuse usually

>user, why do you know so much about finland?

>you see, i went to school in europe, they teach about more countries than their own

What a stupid thread and what a dumb /r9k/ frog picture.
An people complain about generals being cancerous - which may be true sometimes but definitely not all the time - while tolerating or even encouraging shit like this.
Don't forget to sage and hide OP.

I literally would just say that I browse an international board online, and have a love of history, and culture.
Which is the exact truth. Why are you fags scared?

>2017
>sage

?_?

>I literally would just say that I browse an international board online

I need a better formulation. I browse what? a forum? sounds archaic and retarded. I belong to an international online community? sounds childishly mysterious and autistic.

OP is just a dumb autist who desperately wanted to repost a thread that has been done hundreds of times.

I laughed to hard

>not wanting to talk about thr bathtub chrismas carper

Are you considered rare? I don't see much Kazakhs/Thai people in Sup Forums

>Wow, user. How come you are so knowledgable when it comes to Hitler and his life?

Uhm, uhm, know thy enemy and all that. Heh.

You are more rare
Kazagh and thai is common

I didn't notice it actually helped me until my Immunology teacher started asking random historical and geographical facts because "we need to read more, not just medicine".