So my friend that's a brony recently got me into the fandom, and I decided to do free commissions...

So my friend that's a brony recently got me into the fandom, and I decided to do free commissions. Only taking requests for the next 30 minutes, tweet at me if you want any. Get them while they're hot!

just tweeted, better not be a scam

Fuck that twitter noise. Draw starlight glimmer in a shed.

Listen user, I'm a ponybro right alongside you, but this should be moved to /mlp/ not Sup Forums my man.

bump

bump

go back to your quarantine board degenerate

fucking kek
still, is for this

ikr? why can't they stay where they belong?

kill your friend then kill yourself you neckbeard retard.

contributing

is that way, op

sup Sup Forumsro

don't know why you're complaining, you know your kind isn't allowed in these parts

Twitter is for fags.
Says me, a guy currently fapping to traps.

Fluffy threads get a lot of shit, but we do a good job keeping the bronies quarantined.

I'm not complaining, just posting salt like you are.
There was a thread about and hour ago about fucking the cute mark crusaders (loli ponies) and there wasn't a single fluffy posted there?

yeah, looks like they finally fucked off though

T_T

moar pls

Yeah and yesterday some mod was banning fluffy threads.
Pic related.
Get rid of fluffies, get bronies.

Hi Chocobro, long time no see.
What say you to the recent banning of fluffies?

Was it fluffies in a designated fluffy thread or shitting up(ayy) another thread?

No idea, the mod didn't say. I found the pic on the booru.
But if you start banning people for posting shit in unrelated threads then Chocobro is in serious trouble. So are SpiderMan posts and loads of other stuff.

OP is a faggot. He still has not delivered.

I know that feel.

That is a very good point. I'll be abandoning OPs lame ass thread. If there's not a fluffy thread up currently I'll make one in a little while.