Your country

>your country
>when did you move out of your parents house?

Canada

Canada
At 18 but I moved back in a year and a half later so I could go back to university.

11 years old

then back in at 19
then leave again at 19
then back in at 22

I'm ready to die.

Did you go to a foster home?

And do you currently live with them?

I live with my parents and I can't stand it.

Yes I currently live with my father. I love my father very much so I don't find it difficult living with him. Why can't you stand living with your parents?

Because we always fight and they were abusive when I was a child. They always try to sabotage me too. For example when I started going to the gym to be healthier they kept harassing me and they threw out food that I bought because they only buy shit food among other things like not letting me sleep on time which made me quit my job.

17.5 and never looked back
58 now

That's a really unfortunate situation, user. Sounds like you have really shit parents. Obviously you want to move out.. Do you have a university degree or any qualifications that can get you a good paying job? Do you have any savings? Here in Bc it is quite easy to move out here with all the tourist. Jobs that offer staff accommodation. Many places in the rockies/on the coast pay a fair wage with cheap housing. It's not an ideal living condition but it sounds a he'll of a lot better than what you're going through now.

Sorry for the punctuation mistakes this new keyboard on my phone is kinda shit.

Also, if you've got 2-3 grand in savings think about getting a working holiday visa for another country. I got one for Ireland when I was 19 and it was great. I left Canada with 2 grand in savings, and found a job in Dublin in like 4 days. Also look into Taiwan and japan. You can get a job teaching English there with no qualifications so long as you're there on a working holiday visa. You gotta get out man. Life is only going to get worse if you stay in that toxic environment. And only you can get out of it. Take a leap and a risk. Go to another country. Find a tourism job in BC/AB. They're everywhere.

stay strong leafbro

I have some savings(significantly more than the average person actually) but no skills, experience, friends or education.

I'm just losing hope at this point and not sure what to do. I'm thinking about just making a ton of lies on my resume, spending some money on good clothes and trying to weasel my way into a semi-decent job that will get me started. That's my only hope I think.

Try Hacker's keyboard (Available on GooglePlay Store and F-Droid). I use it and find it quite good despite the memetactic name.

Hey if you've got the savings, get a working holiday visa. Take off to another country. You can go to Aus/NZ/UK/Ireland if you only speak English. And jobs are so easy to find. I was just some kid with 2 jobs under my belt and no highschool diploma and I made a great life for myself in Dublin. You don't need skills. You just need to take the leap. Nothing good is going to come out of staying in that shit environment you're in now. Get out and go. Im really pushing this on you because I did it, I know many others who did it, and saying that I'm happier now would be an understatement. I'm serious, there's a million opportunities waiting for you. You just gotta know where to look.

And check out working holiday visas for south Korea, japan and Taiwan as well. With the visa, you don't need any qualifications to teach. Just have English as your first language and be white.

What a bunch of toxic fucking cunts

really leaf, move out wtf WTF

I will not leave my house until 30
My parents don't care as long as I go to work and pay for all my shit
Why waste your money for house rental

I'm too much of a risk-averse beta coward, user.

Lately I've had thoughts about becoming a bigshot criminal or some sort of conman who fools normies into buying pennystocks or even hacks cryptocurrency exchanges.

Or runs a underground steroid lab. Or lives a luxurious life off of identity theft.

Then I realised I'm a kissless virgin who will never make it. Life is passing me by and I can't even blame others for it. Sure I had lots of shitty circumstances but it was ultimately my choices that drew me into this.

I'm not sure moving to a new country is for me. For one I don't have a current passport and I don't know anyone who will agree to be my guarantor or whatever the fuck it's called.

Very Nice! Best potassium why move out? Make benefit from fathers potassium and will get great success!

no offense but aren't you a little old to still be on Sup Forums?

And last piece of advice I can give:

I don't know where in Canada you are, but you can probably get a greyhound out to the Robson Valley. I worked there for a while. And it was great. There's plenty of jobs there for people with little skills or qualifications. Rent out there costs around 300$ a month and the average pay is about 14$ an hour. Send a resume off to some of the campgrounds/businesses there.

At 17 for university, then just stayed in the city.

I miss it a lot though.

come here to Kazakhstan and let's run some shady activity. We will put your native-English speaking ass and your foreign roots and passport to good use

haha, a joke funny like your mother's graveyard, sadly not that fresh!

I'll probably never move out.

what the fuck

Kazakhstan prostitutes only 2nd cleanest in region. Remember Uzbekistan at top. Much shame.

>Kazakhstan prostitutes only 2nd cleanest in region. Remember Uzbekistan at top. Much shame.

>Lately I've had thoughts about becoming a bigshot criminal or some sort of conman who fools normies into buying pennystocks or even hacks cryptocurrency exchanges.
>Or runs a underground steroid lab. Or lives a luxurious life off of identity theft.
Thats never gonna happen. If you want to do something with your life, be realistic, and start with small steps.
>For one I don't have a current passport and I don't know anyone who will agree to be my guarantor or whatever the fuck it's called.
Not having a passport is a silly reason not to travel. Get a passport. But i get that taking off to another country isnt for everyone. maybe consider going to work at a campsite in BC, like i suggested before. Theres lots of jobs like that here. Finally, How can you expect to change anything if you dont risk anything? You're right that it was your choices that lead you to where you are, but that just proves that you can make diferent choices that will lead you to a better life. user, you have so much opportunity. You're young (I'm assuming) and have savings. You can do anything. You just need to know where to look. Honestly, where do you think you will be in 5 years if you do not change your lifestyle? And where do you think youll be in 5 years if you take a risk. Move out to do some tree planting, apply to jobs away from home. The oil sands are still hiring. Please user, you have so much potential. dont waste it memeposting day in and day out.

Why is Kazakh salty man? Father mine run out if Potassium?
Is okay. Dont make worry. Your mother is make good money. 11th cleanest in Almaty

Thank you user...

You're the one butthurt for some reason. Tunisia? Wtf, literally irrelevant to us, why the fuck?

Why so heavy handed on the Borat stuff?

Is only joke, my steppe neger. Kazakhstan is forever to endure Borat memes.

Good luck man. I really do hope the best for you. I care about you, not because i know you, but because youre a fellow human being, who feels lost and out of place with society and yourself. And i can relate to that. I've been there. But I got out of it, and I want to help you get out of it. I believe you CAN get out of it because everyone can. It just comes own to willpower.

I'm just so behind in literally every regard. I'm really starting to think that a little bit of crime is the only way out.

I feel cucked by working wagecuck-tier jobs knowing that other people make my salary in a day through selling drugs or credit card fraud. And I'm too behind to actually do anything meaningful legally.

But you dont seem like a risk taker. How could you ever get into that line of work? Besides, there are plenty of legal opprotunities for you. And how can you say you're too good to work low end jobs, when you are living with your parents? Why do you think youre too good to work a 14$ an hour job in a Provincial Park? You nor I are too good for anything. We should be grateful to have any opportunity provided to us

Do you happen to be black by any chance?

I'm not saying I'm too good - I'm not. Im just saying that I feel cuckolded.

The best job I've ever worked was $16/hr, I worked there for a few months. And that's PATHETIC. A full 8 hour work day barely yields over $100.

Meanwhile people are making THOUSANDS of dollars a day from credit card fraud, selling drugs, scamming normies or whatever else. I can't work while thinking about this. There has to be an easier way.

I just have this weird feeling that there should be something better. That there's some great injustice when people working hard and """""(((honorably)))""""" earn LESS than someone selling drugs or whatever. I can't help but feel cucked. I can't help but feel that life is one big ponzi scheme.

TYRONE and BRIAN are making THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS A DAY.

MEANWHILE WE, THE PATHETIC BETA WAGEKEKS ARE WORKING OUR ASSES OFF. And for what? For the privilege of being a "contributing member of society"? -- a society inherently flawed and unjust?

No. No. There must be a better way. We were meant for more.

Tyrone dies at 25 and Brian is soon to be arrested. Work on your career you asswipe. Have a side-project. Become an entrepreneur.

>Meanwhile people are making THOUSANDS of dollars a day from credit card fraud, selling drugs, scamming normies or whatever else. I can't work while thinking about this. There has to be an easier way.
There is a catch though. These people are criminals and rarely ever live a normal life. They are constantly concerned about the police.

>MEANWHILE WE, THE PATHETIC BETA WAGEKEKS ARE WORKING OUR ASSES OFF. And for what? For the privilege of being a "contributing member of society"? -- a society inherently flawed and unjust?

This is a very good point. But lets look at this realistically. What alternative do you have? You can try to do illigal work, but is that ever relly going to happen? Are you really going to do it? My guess is probably not. Do something productive like learning code if you want to make big money. get into programming. I would see that as more realistic. And what is wrong with working @ 16$/hour? That life is better than being at home, is it not? Would you rather be living at home, or living on your own, maybe with less material possessions, but still away from your toxic parents? What are your priorities here?

This guy said it better than I 2bh.

Not just the police. Other gang members too. Look at their life expectancy.

Exactly. It's not a good life.

OR.

I commit crimes to earn start-up funds. Then I stop crime and funnel it into legit business. Much better idea, isn't it?

I've heard of lots of people selling drugs to pay off medschool debt for example.

With the existence of the internet it's as easy as sending packages a few times a week.

Or similar. No need for gangs. No need for shit like that.

I don't get how you guys don't see you're getting cucked. Life is a fucking sham.

Australia, age 22

poo peeland

Youre very disillusioned.

Also, this whole thing reminds me of Crime and Punishment. Read it if you havent. it might make you rethink you values and priorities.

How am I disillusioned?

I've been doing research for many months now. I'm starting to realise that if you're not a retard who gets carried away or doesn't manage his money this truly is the only way to get rich.

Risks? What fucking risks. Minimum security, whitecollar prison where you live like a NEET for a few years on the taxpayer dime(cucking normies once again)? Sounds awful.

Life is a fucking scam dude. I've been researching fraud sentencing for months. People are getting slaps on the wrist, if even caught.

18 for the first time, then moved back short term before moving out again 6 months later. Been on my own ever since.

>Minimum security, whitecollar prison
no no no

federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison

Well, if you think it will work for you, goodluck, because you're goiing to need it. It takes a special kind of person to be a criminal. Do you have any experience doing anything like this?

Ah yes. Those terrifying minimum security Canadian prisons. Truly a deterrent. Lmao

>Read books and play boardgames all day with other whitecollar criminals
>Get out in 1/2 the time for good behavior

Especially considering civil restitution is a bad meme in Canada

No but I'm ready to learn m. I've been doing tons of research.

left for college at 18
moved back for a year at 21
went back to college again at 22
now 28, fuck I'm old.

Pretty sure my mom would love me to live with her, but I don't want to and rent is cheap here.

moving out of your home at a young age seems weird

Living with your family is nice and you don't have to pay rent

Joined the military and left when I was 18.

I don't think so, memes have kept me young and vibrant