Holy fuck Sup Forums please i need help

Holy fuck Sup Forums please i need help..

I been with this beautiful girl for a month and we're honestly meant for each other but the problem is shes a bit young..

What should i do? Her parents think im awesome and honestly shes so mature shes like more mature than me she does more around the house than i do too..

Anyone else have similiar experience?

> pic related is one of our texts when i was scared of our age gap

Don't, move on you lonely ass. Not worth it.

You're gonna fuck up your life...

Lmfao you fucking absolute dickhead. You're a loser, achieved as much as a 13 year old and now you're meant to be together.

Nigga that age Gap is so astronomical the first time I read it I thought it said 23.

In all honesty whether you do "love her" or not you gotta get out of there. There is atleast a five year gap of time until she is of the age atleast where I am and you can seriously fuck your life up with one simple mistake.. move on and get your mind straight before you are having to go door to door pronouncing how a 13 year old ruined you

inb4 and after thinly-veiled envy

I think the whole "age is just a number" schtick doesn't apply here

Did you already fuck?

Bad quality b8, can't believe fags in thread are biting

If it was 17 and up MAYBE you could get some sympathy. Bail nigga the slammer ain't worth it.

Bait

How can i move on from a girl that i love so much with all my heart whos done everything for me and helped me feel better about life and myself?

I knpw it sounds silly but she really is mature plus im immature

Not saying anything to get banned man geez

I cant really just bail on her like wtf shes done so much for me ans we live so close i honestly dont want her out of my life cuz i love her

> also not all these texts messages are linear ill send we send each other earlier if you guys can please help me how to keep our relationship going

>13
Stopped reading right there

Unless you're in a third world country where you can fuck three year olds, which I doubt since you and her have a smart phone stop talking to a child you humungaloid. Her parents are okay with you being with her because you're so beta they'll know you'd never do shit

Spoiler alert: She and her parents can defend you all they want, it won't stop the fuzz from locking you up for statutory.

From the texts I'm guessing you've fooled around. Now you are stuck. Dump her and she calls the cops... piss her off and she calls the cops... wipe your ass wrong and she calls the cops.

Yeah, the law doesn't change because the parents and the girl approve.

Post pics

still cracks me up

Actually a lot of cases it can like they cant prosecute u if the parents and teen consent

This is the objective truth.

This is fucking sad. OP never matured. I feel bad, now.
>um
>u
>n
You deserve one another. Don't breed.

Obviously photoshopped, the dad is there

fake as fuck

Don't listen to this guy op. You're fucked if you keep up this painful run from reality.

Thanks doc

If her parents don't look at you like a leper, you might be okay. If you're hiding your flirtations from them, then don't. Gauge their reactions. If Dad says go away, do.

> be 25
> 13 YEAR OLD girlfriend calls me immature

Watdo.jpg

living the dream user. relish in it. do your thing.

Absolutely unbelievable...

i see no problem with the age but the law will dont do it man your so young its not worth it

End end end.

You're gonna end up as that guy on the news that everyone KNOWS is a pederast.

She's 13. She'll move on from you the same way she moves on from Justin Beiber.

You wait until she's legal. Meanwhile you just keep her into you the 'we can't be together' and 'almost kiss, but never really' will make it so that when she IS legal (or about 16-17 let's be honest) and you can have sex with her she WILL make it amazing.
She will grow up with you as her forbidden love/promised love that will mean a lot to her.
If she's really perfect for you then you'll have her forever.

>humungaloid
charlie?

>pederast
That word doesn't mean what you think it means. Buy a dictionary.

This isn't terrible advice.

I really like this idea, gonna have to have a lotta willpower to pull it off tho. If you give as much of a shit as you say you do OP, this is the best bet

Read that as "don't move on, you lonely ass."
OP probably did, too.

You live in a pedophile's fanfic