Mexican/Hispanic hate thread. my fucking bike was stolen today and surprise surprise...

Mexican/Hispanic hate thread. my fucking bike was stolen today and surprise surprise, it was a latino teen according to the witness who saw it. fucking irate at the moment. shit makes me want move out of los angeles. too many fucking illegals.

Tl;dr: My bike got stolen by a beaner

Fuck spics. Find the guy and shove your bike up his ass

Is it the one in the top middle?

Mexican American reporting in.

Legal? If so hello fellow American. If not, gtfo.

>places with spics hate spics

Wew big surprise faggot. Remove Taco Pacos.

You mad white boi? Typical of your kind to tweet about your problems on the internet

Yep. We need to crack down... on the assholes hiring the illegals.

i am a mexican, and i can say, there is a difference between mexicans and beaners, just like black people and niggers.
beaners are the fucking cholo fags that wear white tank tops and shave their heads and steal shit like your bike, OP.
mexicans (like me) are usally civilized fags that like to party.
there's a distinguishable difference between the two.
>inb4 all mexicans are illegal

rather be tweeting on the internet than be a fucking degenerate

Only white millennials spell it 'boi'

yeah man. i know. should've been clearer in the original post. just fucking pissed at the moment

Mexifag myself and can confirm

This is a bit exaggerated, but the government needs to stop handholding people.

Everyone is so entitled to free shit that they don't even try anymore and still bitch about the government.

Government needs to back off and let these poorfags having 5+ kids die off.

yeah man i get it.

there's this fucking beaner teenagers that smoke pot all over my neighborhood and cause trouble. thing is, you can't say shit or do shit other than calling the police which take an hour to get here. if you intervene with the beaners, they tell their older brothers who are gangsters and they fuck up your property and cars

Naw man, if you are legal welcome. You deserve all that this counrty offers.

>illegals
Thas racis. Why do you assume they're an illegal???

Legal spics steal bikes too user.

You can go back to your people soon :)

Sorry for your loss, user. They are vermin of the lowest variety.

Then leave LA gringo. This is our land anyways you white piece of shit.

Just 9/100000 makes a state red? Underwhelming.

Eh, shoot them.

thats the plan, legitimately looking for apartments in chicago or new york.

>too many fucking illegals.
that's why you hate LA?
not the fact that it's the birthplace of faggotry and degeneracy?

Trump wants to hire 10000 more ICE agents, wait a few months and call ICE.

Hey wetback, if, because of our white forefathers we have to repay niggers now, you tickets can get off the land your forefathers lost because we we're better at taking your shit

>When nerds try and explain how a con works

Don't get into crime, you will just fuck it up.

It is unsustainable.

>*Spics, not tickets

Even better, why not assist them with their removal?

If you can not secure your bike, you wont be in possession of it for long, regardless of the race of the thief. Take responsibility for your possessions. If you want your bike back, go get it.

or the system that's made it so easy and so much better for them than your own citizens

Go to a smaller city in the south.

Where I'm at it's 85% white, 13% native american, the rest others.

I moved from an area that was maybe max 20% white. The rest black or mexican. Fights everywhere. Shots in the "luxury" apartments. Stolen cars. Robberies. People would eye you hard if you were white.

Now I can walk around outside without worrying about getting stabbed, everyone is nice, the methheads keep to themselves in the trash apartments, I pay the same that I used to for twice the sq ft. and the average household income is almost half, so my money goes a long ways.

Im comfy. Old religious white people are pretty chill.

>This is a bit exaggerated
no its not

go to the state of new mexico and laugh at how fucked the college/vocational education priorities are.

If I didn't have a STEM degree I would. Steal their money and then deport them, one can only dream.

Ok, I live in a red state that doesn't give them handouts for breaking the law.

I can see how cali would do retarded shit like that.

Purging them should be a priority. Time, resources, organization... whatever you can donate.

Didn't Arizona just vote that illegals can get in state tuition.

i cant fucking get it back. i locked it outside a mall and the fag cut the lock 2 hours before a came back. it was reported and i know everything but at this point theres nothing i can do.

>my bike

Either you're too young to be here or you're such a loser you'd be better off if the kid killed you

ah yes because i dont need a car everywhere i go and sometimes its easier to just ride my bike i am a loser

I'm donating my high tax bracket.

Yeah. Likely an extremely autistic one at that

Fl needs to step it the fuck up.

k bye

nothing of value was lost.jpg

sorry i enjoy a different mode of transport